Profile for Rubin Abdi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rubin Abdi RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
OHTO - Tasche Sharp Silver Mechanical Pencil - 0.5mm - Writing Color: Lead/Pencil Gray
Offered by Unique_Japan
Price: $17.00
12 used & new from $12.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but not small., July 14, 2014
Not as skinny as their pocket pen. It's still a very well crafted design, but will not fit inside my wallet.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, July 14, 2014
Really small. I know my Note 2 is huge, but even for an average sized phone this thing is too small. The divot is also not deep enough to keep the device from sliding off.

KEYDEX Network Lan Cable Connector RJ45 Cat6A Cat5E Plug Transparent -50 pieces
KEYDEX Network Lan Cable Connector RJ45 Cat6A Cat5E Plug Transparent -50 pieces
Offered by iDeal4U
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars There are a pain to use, June 29, 2014
I don't know if the wire channeling for CAT6 is supposed to be this way, but all 8 pins don't go in at a level. Your green pair is actually raised about a 1mm or so. If there's isn't a special tool you need to this, then I obviously don't have nimble enough fingers to make this work.

DEWALT DCB090 12V/20V Max USB Power Source
DEWALT DCB090 12V/20V Max USB Power Source
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for when you randomly need a lot of power over USB somewhere remotely., June 28, 2014
After a little bit of testing, my unit was able to push 1700mAh over a single USB port. If you've got something that requires 2Ah, you might get a warning or no notification that charging is happening, but most likely it'll be able to provide some charge.

SKS B45 Fender Set for Folding/Recumbant Bike, 20-Inch, Black
SKS B45 Fender Set for Folding/Recumbant Bike, 20-Inch, Black
Price: $26.99
8 used & new from $26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Rear is too short, arms are too long. Don't buy if you've got a Bike Friday., June 14, 2014
I really should have read the reviews before actually haphazardly ordering this thing right before I packed my bike and raced off to the airport. These look very similar to the Planet Bike 20" fenders that I just broke, but have quite a few differences. These were to go onto a Bike Friday Pocket Sport, which is similar to a Pocket Llama or New World Tourist. If you own one of these bikes, avoid these fenders.

The main issue I am having is the rear fender is really really short. The Amazon thumbnail photo shows that the rear fender provides about 180 degrees of coverage. The actual thing is just a little longer than the front fender. Having these installed on my Bike Friday, I'm going to get a streak of shame no matter what.

The second issue is that the arms that attach do the drop outs at the end of your fork and rear drops, are really really long, like seriously long. With the Planet Bike fender they were a little too long, but it didn't keep me from installing the fenders and deal with the extra clearance for a week till I could get to shop with a pair of bolt butters to chop them off. There Is no way I can install these as is without breaking the fenders.

I've had SKS 700c fenders before and they were great. I was honestly surprised how horrible these are. And unfortunately I don't have time to order a different set. Looks like it's the streak of shame for me this weekend. Insert sad trombone here..

KEYDEX 50 pcs RJ45 Snagless Network Ethernet Cable Plug Cover, Boot Cover, Cap Cover - Black
Offered by iDeal4U
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems like it needs to be mated with particular RJ45 ends, June 1, 2014
First off they need to be mated with the cable end of the RJ45 connector before you crimp, as I think the idea is the two tabs that go into the connector get squished in when the crimper snaps the plastic bit into place. The problem is it seems like the RJ45 ends I already have don't really reach out far enough to pinch the tabs. It feels slightly snug but once you tug on the boot it'll pop out and there's no hope of getting it to fit snuggly back in. I'll try again with Keydex branded ends, but I'm not holding my breath.

5 in 1 Multifunction MHL Micro USB to HDMI HDTV Adapter Connection Kit for Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 / Note Note 2 3/ HTC One / MI2, Color: Black
Offered by Fang 2X Inc
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $14.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't use SD card slots and USB at the same time., June 1, 2014
Wanted a quick and easy way to move data from an SD card to a thumb drive while traveling. Sadly with this device you can't access the SD card slots and USB port at the same time.

Wisedeal 2 in 1 USB 2.0 Charger And 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable For Sumsung Galaxy S3 I9300 S4 Galaxy Not 2 N7100 (Dark)

1.0 out of 5 stars Only provides 700mAh, April 23, 2014
And that's if I get lucky. I wouldn't recommend this cable. Short, almost no juice over the line, unable to get audio over it.

Update: Company was kind enough to issue a refund.

Pyle Home PT1100 1000-Watt Power Amplifier
Pyle Home PT1100 1000-Watt Power Amplifier
Price: $86.57
46 used & new from $66.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Pay for what you get, December 18, 2013
Wanted to gift this to a friend to drive two sets of speakers in two different rooms in their house. The "display" on the front really doesn't do much. There's a overly noticeable hum when no inputs are plugged in. I ended up snapping one of the RCA connectors on the back by simply plugging in a cable. With all that being said, the whole thing is worth about $80, which is what I paid for. With all the negative remarks I threw in up above, and losing out on one of the inputs, I think I would have been happier simply buying two Lepai LP-2020A+ and dealing with some sort of input switcher cable mess.

Eco Tools Bamboo Bathing Sponge 1 ea
Eco Tools Bamboo Bathing Sponge 1 ea

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a clump of wash cloths, on a string., September 13, 2013
It's about the size of a fist, not very frilly, and not very soft. Becomes extremely dense when you add water, you could easily throw the clump through a glass window. I am not a fan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6