Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for M. Foster > Reviews

Browse

M. Foster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Foster RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Floxite LED Lighted Travel and Home 10x Magnifying Mirror
Floxite LED Lighted Travel and Home 10x Magnifying Mirror
Price: Click here to see our price
40 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good mirror for the price, April 23, 2016
This product is a bit flimsier than I expected but it does the job well. Its light weight probably does make it good for travel (which I haven't tried yet).

Leuchtturm 1917 Medium Hardcover Dotted Notebook (Lemon)
Leuchtturm 1917 Medium Hardcover Dotted Notebook (Lemon)
Offered by EOMEZ
Price: $18.95
3 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workmanship. Exactly as described., April 23, 2016
Excellent little journal, perfect for bullet journal, artist journal, etc. Pages are bound to lie flat. There is very little bleed through with even the heavier pen I like to use. Takes glued-in items well, no buckling. I wish the dots were a little further apart because I write a little large -- but I am very satisfied.

Charity Detox: What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results
Charity Detox: What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good "field guide" for community workers and organizers and a checklist for philanthropists and charities, April 22, 2016
Excellent source book for community workers and organizers (especially faith-based) and philanthropists. His examples are mostly from Christian-based organizations but are clear and pointed. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because the book could use a good sweep by a good editor to eliminate repetition. I'm recommending the book wherever I can.

Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of links and ideas for using Evernote more powerfully, February 16, 2016
This book is crammed with links and ideas for using Evernote powerfully. I have it on kindle and kind of wish it was hard copy because I marked it up, hoping to get back and experiment with some of the ideas. Call me old fashioned, I prefer directions on a piece of paper! Excellent resource.

Community: The Structure of Belonging
Community: The Structure of Belonging
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing resource for those whose work is building community, February 16, 2016
Excellent excellent excellent book on community. Any organizers, non-profit person, volunteer, change agent -- could do well by reading it. Inspiration and insight on every page. I have marked up my copy pretty thoroughly and will be reading it again.

Pest A Cator Plus 2000 Electromagnetic/Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller For Larger Areas
Price: $25.56
13 used & new from $21.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works. I don't know how., October 1, 2015
This little thing, however it works, keeps the critters away. When my first one finally stopped working, I spotted my first city rat on the back porch. Now, nada.

Little Miss Sunshine
Little Miss Sunshine
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for even the third or fourth watch!, October 1, 2015
Wonderful story of spunk and family love.

H Is for Hawk
H Is for Hawk
by Helen Macdonald
Edition: MP3 CD
Price: $27.43
15 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars H is for Haunting, October 1, 2015
This review is from: H Is for Hawk (MP3 CD)
Full of enchanting and unusual imagery, this memoir is hard to put down. Macdonald is masterful at layered storytelling. There is a timeless quality to the writing, as if the story covers years instead of only several months. Very rich and haunting and evocative reading.

Charley Harper: Birducopia 1,000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (Pomegranate Artpiece Puzzle)
by Charley Harper
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: $15.87
33 used & new from $9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual shape and beautiful art, October 1, 2015
This puzzle is beautiful and way harder than it looks. My favorite puzzle manufacturer, Pomegranate, has done their usual combination of wonderful art and great workmanship. However, finding TWO pieces missing is a first for me.

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich writing, real characters, gripping story, August 20, 2015
This is a most remarkable book. One of the best I've read in a long time. Friends have said it was hard to get into but I have urged them to stick with it and see how it unfolds.

The characters are finely drawn and the story telling, which switches among times and places and points of view, is exquisite. I read it on my Kindle so was unaware of the length of the book until about half way through when I noticed that there was still a lot to go! And then, as the end approached, I did not want to say goodbye to any of the characters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7