Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Jonathan > Reviews

Browse

Jonathan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonathan RSS Feed

The Last Plea Bargain
The Last Plea Bargain
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd time reading author--didn't dissappoint!, May 22, 2012
I started reading Randy Singer's books when The Justice Game was offered as a free book by Amazon a while back. The story was amazing, and I decided to try again with a second book, The Last Plea Bargain. Once again, I was not dissappointed. The character's are well rounded and the plot keeps you turning the page (or clicking the button on Kindle). I couldn't put this book down, and anyone who has an interest in legal thrillers should definitely check this book out (or The Justice Game)

Nine-Tenths (English)
Nine-Tenths (English)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read!, May 11, 2012
I got this book on a whim. I saw the reviews and decided to give it a chance. Everything was great. I was an easy read with developed characters and setting. After reading other post-apocolyptic style books, I must say that this one stands with the best of them. Everyone should check this book out.