Profile for L. Fishburne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Fishburne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
C&E CNE03722 Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 50 Feet 3.5mm
C&E CNE03722 Stereo Headphone Extension Cable 50 Feet 3.5mm
Offered by Cmple
Price: $8.09
10 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 21, 2014
This is exactly what we expected and it works great.

HAWAIIAN MEN'S BIRD OF PARADISE SHIRT, L, BLACK
HAWAIIAN MEN'S BIRD OF PARADISE SHIRT, L, BLACK
Offered by Alohawears
Price: $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like picture, July 7, 2014
This was a gift for a friend. He loved it and immediately put it on. The colors are vibrant and the material is soft.

Tilley Endurables TH4 Hemp Hat- Mocha, 7 5/8
Tilley Endurables TH4 Hemp Hat- Mocha, 7 5/8
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: $84.00
3 used & new from $79.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better than a Tilley, June 11, 2014
The two men in our family wear Tilley hats and they love them. They look good and are very durable, even after dozens of washings. This is the first hemp hat but so far everything is great.

The Ass Family T-shirt Mens Black 2XL
The Ass Family T-shirt Mens Black 2XL
Offered by Decked-Out-Duds
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarcastic and loveable!, February 2, 2014
My family is very sarcastic so I bought one of these t-shirts for everyone in our family. We love them and every time we wear them some one will ask where we got them. They are so funny, fit well, and seem to be well made.

Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven, Black, SVD-00101
Sous Vide Supreme Demi Water Oven, Black, SVD-00101
Price: $292.85
15 used & new from $285.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising results, November 3, 2013
I am an avid cook and had never heard of, much less thought of, buying a Sous Vide Machine. Wow, I have been missing a lot! This machine made the very best salmon of my life. I sealed it in a bag with salt, pepper, dill & a lemon wedge - a perfect 10! I cooked a top round roast and I could cut it with a FORK! I set the temperature a little high so next time I will cook it at a lower temperature but even overcooked my husband and I were thrilled.

C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Oral Hygiene Chews with Chlorhexidine, Extra-Large Dogs, 30 Chews
Offered by Countryside Pet Supply Co.
Price: $32.20
13 used & new from $26.87

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these!, October 25, 2013
I have two German Shepherd puppies and these are a must in our household. I was told that it is the chewing action in GS puppies that help their ears to become erect (not sure if it's true or not). Both of our puppies loves these chews and it has saved my furniture many times!!!

BuffaloTools CNCRSH Deluxe Can Crusher
BuffaloTools CNCRSH Deluxe Can Crusher
Price: $9.40
2 used & new from $9.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, October 25, 2013
I don't like this can crusher because it is flimsy when crushing the cans. There is another one made that I have used that is much stronger than this one. It's called the "easy pull" can crusher and is available through Amazon at Easy Pull Auto Dispensing Crusher

Conquest Scents EverCalm Deer Herd Scent Stick
Conquest Scents EverCalm Deer Herd Scent Stick
Price: $17.45
23 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking results!!!!, October 8, 2013
I read all the reviews and thought I'd at least give this a try. I was most skeptical of a few reviewers that said (I checked other site reviews also) that deer followed their tracks. That seemed crazy because I had never witnessed anything like that with the deer I hunt. To my shock, I witnessed a fawn sniffing where I had been walking then the "mama" called the fawn. The fawn ran away, then about 5 minutes later the fawn and "mama" doe were back in the same spot with their noses on the ground following EXACTLY where I had been walking. I would not have believed this if I hadn't seen it for myself!!!! The best way to describe the odor is that it smells like a horse stall, which is not too bad since doe estrus and buck urine is awful smelling.

Hyper Pet Doggie Bag
Hyper Pet Doggie Bag
Price: $18.52
10 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog approved, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Hyper Pet Doggie Bag (Misc.)
Our German Shepherd loves this toy. I think it is because it sounds like our Chihuahua's that she is not allowed to eat : ) Fun toy with hours of entertainment.

Drinkwell Fountain Premium Replacement Filter 3 pack
Drinkwell Fountain Premium Replacement Filter 3 pack
Price: $5.43
64 used & new from $2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars good...but, August 16, 2013
These are good filters but I think they could be a lot better. I would prefer a more permanent filter that can be dishwasher washed and reused.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6