Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. D. Tucker > Reviews

Browse

M. D. Tucker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. D. Tucker "MediaMer" RSS Feed (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 60)
Pirate's Booty Aged White Cheddar, 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 60)
Price: $35.45
6 used & new from $27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Snack of the Century, August 26, 2013
Our family cannot get enough of this stuff. The .5oz bags are the perfect size for my three year-old's snacks and my husband's guilty pleasure. Awesome for days when we're snack helper at preschool. Haven't met a kid that doesn't like Pirate's Booty!

Oral-B Vitality Prowhite Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count
Oral-B Vitality Prowhite Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush 1 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 26, 2013
This was a replacement for my ooooold Oral-B (10 years plus). The Vitality works great. Holds a charge, has a small footprint on my countertop. Just what I wanted.

GMYLE® Turquoise Blue Frosted Matte Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inch Macbook Pro (Model: A1278) (with 1 Year Warranty from GMYLE)
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $12.98
5 used & new from $6.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Great color - but rough on my arms, August 26, 2013
This was a great price, and a fun color. But the edge of the shell scraped my arms as I was typing, and was ultimately just too uncomfortable. I took it off after a couple weeks of use.

Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Natural Insect Repellent, 4-Ounce Pump Spray
Repel Lemon Eucalyptus Natural Insect Repellent, 4-Ounce Pump Spray
Offered by Jay's Outdoor Supply
Price: $8.93
57 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural bug spray that works!, August 26, 2013
So happy to have found this for my daughter. She's three, and we live in South Florida where evening walks mean lots of mosquitoes. This all-natural repellent has worked great. It's a strong smell though, and you'll need to plan on a bath/shower after using it. We're thrilled not to be using DEET on her.

Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream, 16.9-Ounce Bottle
Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream, 16.9-Ounce Bottle
Price: $39.25
8 used & new from $35.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my curls, August 26, 2013
I have curly, frizzy hair made worse by South Florida humidity. Morroccan Oil Curl Cream has always done the trick. The slightly heavier weight is just what I need to hold the curl in this shape and provide hydration. I use a few pumps right out of the shower, and let things air dry. Best of all it's still soft to the touch when dry. No stiffness or residue like gel and mouse.

OXO Good Grips 10-1/2-Inch x 14.5-Inch Utility Cutting Board, Red
OXO Good Grips 10-1/2-Inch x 14.5-Inch Utility Cutting Board, Red
Price: $14.99
65 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great OXO buy, August 26, 2013
I tried to switch to a fancy wood cutting board, but it just didn't "cut" it. Here's what I Love:

1) Oxo has non-skid pads so the board doesn't slid around on my granite.
2) They're the perfect size and weight to transfer cut up veggies and meats to the pot.
3) The boards have a rim around the edge to catch liquids before they spill onto my countertop
4) And, perhaps best of all, they're easy to clean in the dish-washer.

Swim Diaper - Pink Bubble 3T
Swim Diaper - Pink Bubble 3T
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Horay for reusable water diapies, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Swim Diaper (Sports)
These fit great, wash great, and best of all eliminate the need for soggy reusable diapers. We girl uses them weekly at daycare for water day and frequently in the pool/ocean. She's had a couple accidents in them (Thankfully, we jumped out of the water first) - and they cleaned up great. A definite no-brainer purchase.

Playtex Coolster Tumbler Sippy Cup 10 oz- 3/pk- Girls BPA Free
Playtex Coolster Tumbler Sippy Cup 10 oz- 3/pk- Girls BPA Free

4.0 out of 5 stars My girl's favorite, August 25, 2013
We're huge fans of these tumblers. My girl is three and she still uses them at night when she brings water to bed. I'll admit the older ones do leak just a bit when held at a certain angle, but a few drops of water aren't bothering us. We've been really happy with these.

Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
Price: $129.00
41 used & new from $50.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 25, 2013
This has been working great. Tons of power compared to my old stick vacuum. Very easy to empty. Everything works like it should.

Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5-Ounce Tube
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5-Ounce Tube
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $10.16
9 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesaver, October 5, 2012
LOYAL Soothing care user. This light powdery gel has made it so comfortable to wear dresses again. It's totally expanded my wardrobe!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6