Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween
Profile for Kiefer > Reviews

Kiefer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kiefer RSS Feed

Mercury Mariner Flywheel Puller and Lifting Ring Set
Mercury Mariner Flywheel Puller and Lifting Ring Set
Offered by Heartland Products
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool to have, September 12, 2015
Great tool to have!
The delivery was fast, purchase price I couldn't refuse and it's a solid, well pieced together tool. I purchased this tool for a 1970-78 Mercury 1150 150HP 6L motor, and it worked like a champ! This is a must for the DYI person that enjoys keeping up the repairs/maintenance on their outboard motor. I highly recommend it, it'll save your knuckle's. :)

Apex LE3212D 32-Inch 60Hz LED HDTV and DVD Combo (Black)
Apex LE3212D 32-Inch 60Hz LED HDTV and DVD Combo (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars LED DVD Combo, December 13, 2012
I did a good search for this one and I've nothing but good points to review on. Let's start with the delivery, 2 - 3 days at the most...on my step. (Be sure to include some delivery instructions, cause it was "on my step"). The styling, size, weight and set up are just what I was looking for. It's a great size, thin (2 1/2") and it's lite. I wall mounted this unit and it looks great. The remote is easy to use and setup was a snap. The picture quality and sound are equally as great. I recommend this unit if your are looking for an "all in one", that won't break the bank. Cheers!