Profile for EDDIESWIFE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

EDDIESWIFE RSS Feed

Aquiesse Travel Tin Candle Set, 4 Pack, Santa Barbara
Aquiesse Travel Tin Candle Set, 4 Pack, Santa Barbara

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
LOVE THE SMELL, CALMING, RELAXING.

Giorgio by Beverly Hills, .33 oz Eau De Toilette Roll-On for women
Giorgio by Beverly Hills, .33 oz Eau De Toilette Roll-On for women

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CONVENIENT, April 2, 2013
I HAVE LOVED GIORGIO SINCE I WAS FIRST INTRDUCED TO IT YEARS AGO. BUT THIS ROLL ON IS SO EASY. WHENEVER YOU WANT TO FRESHEN UP WITHOUT BEING OBVIOUS, THIS DOES THE TRICK. JUST ROLL IT IN THE DESIRED PLACES AND BOOM YOUR REFRESHED AND FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF WITH OUT BEING IN YOUR FACE.

Calvin Klein Women's Erica Flat,Grey/Grey,9.5 M US
Calvin Klein Women's Erica Flat,Grey/Grey,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOEHOGG/CLEVELAND, OH, November 9, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE SHOES. ONE OF THE BEST BUYS I HAVE EVERY MADE THRU THIS SITE. SHOES ARE PERFECT SIZE, COLOR IS GREAT AND THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Slavery By Another Name
Slavery By Another Name
DVD ~ .
Price: $22.49
11 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The Missing Link, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Slavery By Another Name (DVD)
Thank you sooo much for this enlighting film. I watched it last ninght on PSB and was amazed by the things I learned. It filled in the void I kept running into while I have been trying to research my family tree. It explains how people just fell off the face of the earth. They disappeared, some forever, for no reason. This should show that so much of our history is distorted and needs to be rewritten to be all inclusive. Not slanted. Thank you PBS and keep educating our people, all people.

Unlisted Women's Kind Of T-Strap Sandal,Gold,7.5 M US
Unlisted Women's Kind Of T-Strap Sandal,Gold,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars SHOES FOR A PRE-TEEN, December 10, 2010
I PURCHASED THESE SHOES FOR MY 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. WE WERE LOOKING FOR A DRESSY SHOE FOR THE MIDDLE SCHOOL FAREWELL DANCE. I WANT HER TO ENJOY EACH STAGE IN LIFE AND PURCHASING A SHOE SHE COULDN'T WALK IN WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION. I SAW THESE AND THEY WERE PERFECT AND MATCH HER DRESS TO A TEE. SHE LOOKS GREAT LIKE A "13" YEAR OLD SHOULD. DRESSY, AGE APPROPRATE AND COMFORTABLE. BY THE END OF THE NIGHT, SHE MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WITH SHOES ON HER FEET. THANKS