Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Marga > Reviews

Browse

Marga's Profile

Customer Reviews: 144

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marga RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Earth Women's Stargaze Wedge Sandal,Jazzy Red,8.5 M US
Earth Women's Stargaze Wedge Sandal,Jazzy Red,8.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly and uncomfortable, July 22, 2015
These shoes were much uglier than I expected. Basically they look like old lady's shoes, the sort of thing my mother and grandmother wore for comfort. I guess I'm at that age now, but I don't need to hear my children tell me how hideous my shoes are.

Still, I would have put up with it if only these were comfortable. And they might be, if you have a super narrow foot in the toe area. I don't, and even though I ordered half a size larger and an M width, one of the shoes so constricted my toes that they were in pain for days after..

Bormioli Rocco Kufra Glass Pitcher with Ice Container and Lid, 72 3/4 oz
Bormioli Rocco Kufra Glass Pitcher with Ice Container and Lid, 72 3/4 oz
Price: $9.99
22 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Absorbs refrigerator odors, July 16, 2015
If you keep a clean refrigerator, this jug may work for you. I don't, and the water quickly absorbs smells through the opening. I wish I could get a jug with a full lid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2015 10:05 AM PDT

Hotel Luxury Reserve Collection Bed Pillow - King - 2 pk.
Hotel Luxury Reserve Collection Bed Pillow - King - 2 pk.
Offered by Ranveer's Store
Price: $22.99
24 used & new from $16.98

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 16, 2015
I got the king size pillows and I don't know what I was thinking, these are HUGE.

The pillows are pretty high and too solid and ungiving to use for neck support. BUT they are a great base for my down pillows, which are too soft on their own.

Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch
Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch
Price: $15.92
126 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 16, 2015
I've only been cooking with this for a couple of weeks, but so far I LOVE it. It came pre-seasoned and it's pretty much nonstick. You can use any type of utensils on it, and cook anything that fits. Sure it's heavy, but I keep it on my stove in a permanent basis.

36 Count Heavy Duty Metal Tea Spoons
36 Count Heavy Duty Metal Tea Spoons
Offered by OrangeOnions
Price: $16.69
5 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but solid., July 16, 2015
Great spoons, very solid, but a couple of centimeters shorter than the rest of our spoons. If you use tall mugs, they're not for you.

Toy Vault Mini Rabbit Plush with Big Pointy Teeth Plush
Toy Vault Mini Rabbit Plush with Big Pointy Teeth Plush
Offered by JD PowerSellers
Price: $10.57
14 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just a cute bunny, July 16, 2015
A great gift for any Monty Python fan. You can control the mouth like a puppet, it drove our German Shepherd crazy! My husband loved it!

DecoBros 6-Inch Tabletop Two-Sided Swivel Vanity Mirror with 8x Magnification, Nickel
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $14.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Curses, July 16, 2015
This was a horrible mirror. The mirror kept getting loose from the top, it was impossible to tighten and eventually it fell and broke. Now I'm stuck with 7-years of bad luck! ;-)

Cucina Lime Zest and Cypress 16.9 oz Concentrated Dish Detergent
Cucina Lime Zest and Cypress 16.9 oz Concentrated Dish Detergent
Offered by Maison Drake
Price: $10.25
10 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great degreasing power, actually worth the price., May 24, 2015
I got this dishwashing liquid in a subscription box - I'd never have paid $10 for a dish detergent myself. But now that I have it, I'm in love. It makes washing greasy and caked-in dishes soooo much easier. Sure, it smells amazing and I very much appreciate that, but it's its cleaning power that has sold me. I'm still thrifty so I only use it for dishes that would otherwise require extra effort. But I'm definitely buying another bottle when I run out of this one.

Whish - Almond Body Butter - 5 fl oz
Whish - Almond Body Butter - 5 fl oz
Offered by Whish Beauty
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Be an Almond Croissant, April 28, 2015
This lotion smells yummy, just like the filling in almond croissant. If you are hoping someone would nibble on you, this is a way of enticing them. I did find myself putting it on just so I could smell it :-)

As a lotion, Whish is very nice, light and easy to absorb, but incredibly overpriced.

BAGGU 3D Zip Bag (Small, Blue Static)
BAGGU 3D Zip Bag (Small, Blue Static)
Offered by BAGGU

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was transparent, April 28, 2015
This bag is surprisingly strong and resilient for how light it is. I would give it five stars if it wasn't for TSA's stupid rules that you must how your liquids in a transparent bag. Because really, it makes such a huge difference when they go through the X-ray machine, right?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15