Profile for Bizness > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bizness RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Battery HD
Battery HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Battery HD (App)
So cool.....actually works! I love how the battery is like bubbling! It tells you how much battery you have left and other cool random things!! I recommend this app!

Rotate and Roll Pro
Rotate and Roll Pro
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars make it free, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Rotate and Roll Pro (App)
i can easily go on the computer and play this without the 99© please make it free. thanks!
other than that this game us awesome!

Mini Pets
Mini Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars best game EVER!!, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Mini Pets (App)
I love games like this! the animals are ADORABLE!! they have all different types of wild and domesticated animals! u can breed them and mix different animals together for a surprise! idk why its only rated 4 1/2 stars!

Draw Something Free
Draw Something Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Draw Something Free (App)
I have been waiting for draw something to come out for amazon!! its awesome! so much fun! I love getting new colors with the coins I earn! I recommend it!

Daisy's Crazy Day
Daisy's Crazy Day

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE!!, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Daisy's Crazy Day (App)
I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW HORRIBLE IT IS!!! EWWWW EW EW! THIS GAME SUCKS! DONT GET IT! ONCE U COMLETE IT UR DONE........

iTranslate
iTranslate

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, June 12, 2012
This review is from: iTranslate (App)
I love this app soooooo much! I love translating things!! its so fun and so easy!! I can call my sister dumb in any language I want and she wont know!! best app EVER! I defiantly recommend this app! GET IT!

HBO GO
HBO GO

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, June 11, 2012
This review is from: HBO GO (App)
idk why this is only rated 3stars all u do is type in an email and password and then u can watch unlimited amount of movies FREE!!! I watched life as we know it and 50 first dates just today!! this app makes it easier to watch movies expecially since I don't own the movies! I love hbo go!

textPlus Free Text + Calls for Android Phones, Tablets + Kindle Fire + Fire Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 11, 2012
I don't get a phone for another year! but now I can text on my kindle! its awesome! the text don't come in very quickly but I can still text! I love it!

TuneIn Radio
TuneIn Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, June 5, 2012
This review is from: TuneIn Radio (App)
TuneIn Radio is AMAZING!!!!!!! I love listening to music while I play games....... I'm listening to the Wolf right now!!! this beats Pandora by far!! get this amazing app! u wont be sorry!!:-)

Pandora
Pandora

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Pandora (App)
This app is great and all but it has had problems........... I saved music but it doesnt let me play it!! you cant search for songs you just have to skip to the next one!
it gets on my nerves so I rarely ever use it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6