Profile for phqueenb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

phqueenb RSS Feed

VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter
VTech 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter
Price: $41.59
64 used & new from $41.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad we purchased this, November 22, 2013
I bought this for my grandson, not through Amazon, before he started walking, he is now 2 years old and STILL loves it!
We haven't switched to the scooter mode as he still loves pushing it at top speed or riding it down the sidewalk (running with it is his favorite mode). It is a little loud, but oh well! Nothing has broken or fallen apart. The little levers to switch it from push to sit mode are a little small for my husband's bigger fingers. Our 12 month old grandson, now uses it when he gets the chance. Very happy we made this purchase about a year and half ago!!

Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
by Bridget Edwards
Price: $12.92
64 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, September 21, 2012
I love to decorate cookies, and this book has some darling ideas! It has step by step illustrations for those of us who need a little more direction. There are several cookie recipes, templates, as well as a resource guide. I can't wait to try some of her designs! Well worth the investment for me!

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
130 used & new from $48.90

5.0 out of 5 stars nice item, December 13, 2011
With all the negative reviews coming out, I thought I would put in my 2 cents. I bought the Fire on the day it came out to have for a trip and I have loved having it. It isn't meant to be an Ipad, nor is it priced like one which is why I purchased it. It has not given me a minute of trouble, everything works the way it should and I know there is more for me to find out! Yes, the screen/keyboard is small, again it is not an Ipad, and I bought it for the compact, portability of it fitting in my purse. If you don't like the fact it doesn't have a volume control, just plug in some earphones if you don't want others to hear something. I wish I could change up the Carousel on the screen and have what I want on there, maybe something they will fix later. If you are thinking about it, go for it, I think you will enjoy the Fire. Maybe if you are a "real techy" you won't like it and what it offers...buy an Ipad!