Profile for DEGNY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DEGNY RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Paul
Paul
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest movie since Shaun of the Dead, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Paul (Amazon Instant Video)
Perfectly cast and hilarious. Kristen Wiig and Simon Pegg can do no wrong. It's on par with Shaun of the Dead.

Timex Unisex T2N745 Weekender Slip Thru Orange Nylon Strap Watch
Timex Unisex T2N745 Weekender Slip Thru Orange Nylon Strap Watch
Offered by Imperial123
Price: $44.97
5 used & new from $42.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Inexpensive watch, September 27, 2012
I couldn't find my other watch this summer and needed something inexpensive in case the original watch turned up. Saw this on a website and thought it looked stylish enough. I ordered it with a few different colored straps and I love it. It has a big face, lights up at night and I can change the color with the strap. So far I love it. Keeps very accurate time as well. And I've gotten it soaked many times without an issue.

A Dark Love
A Dark Love
by Margaret Carroll
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
128 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This, September 27, 2009
I picked this book up at a friend's recommendation. I haven't found much I've liked lately and was surprised how much I loved this book. I didn't get very far before I had to put it down and go out and then I couldn't wait till evening so I could get back to Caroline's escape from DC.
The characters are so well fleshed out that you're instantly drawn in. This book moves along at a great pace. The story is compelling and the mood is just edgy enough.
This was a thoroughly enjoyable read and I've already pre-ordered RipTide. I think I've rediscovered my reading gene. Thanks Ms. Carroll.

Flower
Flower
by Christopher Beane
29 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, May 20, 2009
This review is from: Flower (Hardcover)
Christopher Beane's book, Flower, is a beautiful compilation of his flower photographs. I'm fortunate enough to have one of his photographs and was thrilled to see his book arrive so I could pour through the other beautiful images. He is incredibly skilled and has a wonderful eye and feeling for color photography.
I hope we will see another book in the future of his other images. They are just as amazing.