ARRAY(0xa600c570)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MDTenoso RSS Feed

eForCity Premium Black Car Audio Cassette Adapter Compatible with Apple® iPhone® 4/4S
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $1.72
3 used & new from $1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, May 23, 2013
For the price paid, nothig spectacular but it works, the cord is long which allows flexibility, its a decent deal/product.

2n1 Shining Protective TPU Skin for New Ipod Touch 4th Generation with Camera Suitable for 8G 32G 64G + IPod Touch Screen Protector
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars For temporary use while waiting for the good ones, September 20, 2010
I got this for the Itouch 4th generation 32 GB which is obviously in need of casing for protection.
It arrived within the specified time, no tracking, nothing special on the delivery.
It is comes with a film for the screen, 3X3 inch wipe, and a cover for the body.
The film fits well, easy to apply BUT there is an extra hole three quarters of an inch to the right of the front camera, irritating, either I got a defective one or they did not have the itouch itself when they made it.
The case is shiny, prevents slipping, and nice design, BUT it doesnt fit really well, like a pair of jeans one size bigger, so the edges bulge out a little, and there are bulges for the three buttons, but these bulges make it hard to press the buttons itself.
Three stars because is does protect the Itouch (except for the extra hole in the top right in front),and I did not return it because I need a temporary protection, but will replace it as soon as I find a beter one.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2010 12:20 PM PDT

Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod touch 32GB Black (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PS Traders
Price: $243.77
296 used & new from $105.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing rocks!, September 8, 2010
*This review is from someone who never owned any Apple products before, married, healthcare professional, blackberry and palm TX owner (yeah I know, belongs in a museum), I was looking for a handheld internet browser by wifi, no monthly fees for 2 years, with camera, video, and apps that i can use for my work, and put in my pocket and it led me to this device. This is therefore a completely un-technical, layman's review.

1. Delivery time: I was supposed to receive this September 10-14 with the regular shipping, but I got it today, maybe because I ordered it as soon as Steve Jobs finished presenting, so this deserves more than 5 stars!

2. Dimensions/looks: I actually prefer the "handling" of the bigger and heavier 3rd gen that I borrowed, its all smudge now without any cover, but boy! this is the most beautiful handheld device that I ever held, 4 stars for being smaller and lighter and smudgy.

3. Display: The retina display is amazing! Like reading from a glossy magazine, and yes you cannot see the pixels! 5 stars!

4. Wifi: Sync with ATT wifi - no problem, wifi in gym - no problem, monthly fees - no problem! 5 stars!

5. Internet Browsing: Hard to type in the addresses initially, but pages loads super fast (the longest was within thress-onethousand - all news channels), surfed the web with no problems,make pages bigger or smaller... this gets 5 stars as well.

6. Speed (Processor): this thing is super fast, web pages load within 3 seconds, downloading apps within 30 secs, youtube in a flash, the email attachment that opened in 1 minute in my computer took only 10 seconds! 5 stars indeed!

7. Camera: very grainy, will not use it for any important event, only for quick-I-need-a-camera moments, it will not replace my dSLR, but since it wasnt there in the previous gen, and I only use my dSLR and nothing else, this camera is still a bonus it gets 4 stars.

8. Apps for work/"work": I already downloaded 4 very useful apps for work for free! plus 5 other free games for me and my 3 year old kid, the fact that I can now have apps without an iphone/ipad is great, the fact that its free is sweet! 5 stars!

8. Video: 720p HD! And I bought a Vado HD that does nothing else! Quality is up to par! 5 stars!

Overall, I have a device that surfs the net very very fast, manages my email, has a camera, great HD videocam, great free apps for work, that looks beautiful, and is great to look at, that I got 1 week early, what more can I ask for?!!! Worth every penny and deserves 5 stars!

And it stores and plays music too?! And has facetime?! And maps?! I feel like I paid for a Toyota and got a Lexus!

Will buy another one for my kid so she doesnt have to borrow mine!
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 5:57 PM PDT