Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Profile for MTenoso > Reviews

Browse

MTenoso's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MTenoso RSS Feed

(2 Pack) NB-10L Battery and Charger Kit for CANON PowerShot SX50 HS, SX40 HS, G1X, G16, G15 (Canon NB-10L Replacement) - Includes: 2 Vivitar Ultra High Capacity Rechargeable 1300mAh Li-ion Batteries + AC/DC Vivitar Rapid Travel Charger + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, great price plus a lot of useful extras, August 22, 2015
I will buy this again and will recommend it a friend.

I bought the battery and not the extra items so the review is just for the battery.

It comes with two light gray batteries that fits my Canon Sx50 perfectly, they charge fast and lasts as long as the original battery, so for now its a 5 star for the battery, ill update this if the battery conks out prematurely.

The pack also comes with a charger can charged using your car lighter outlet, lens and camera cleaner that are just as good as the ones you buy separately.

Overall, a great buy for a product that works well with a lot of extras for a very reasonable price - definitely worth buying again and highly recommendable!

Addmore HDMI Coupler Female to HDMI Female HDMI Connection Adapter-5PCS
Addmore HDMI Coupler Female to HDMI Female HDMI Connection Adapter-5PCS
Offered by near me
Price: $3.44
38 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly and fairly priced, August 19, 2015
Bottomline:
Buy it if you want a well constructed and fairly priced hdmi coupler.

Design:
It is approximately 1 x 1/2 inch in size made up of a sturdy plastic and the metal part are made of a stainless metal.

Function:
The hdmi are easy to insert, keeps both hdmi together without falling and still easy to remove. The picture quality is perfect, exactly the same as when the hdmi was connected directly to the the tv.

Price:
Its the cheapest that I found here on amazon.

I will buy it again should I ever need an hdmi coupler!

Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable
Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable
Price: $7.99
56 used & new from $6.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality long wire (but no sound improvement in my ears), August 19, 2015
Bottomline:
Buy it if you need a nice looking 25 feet wire for your subwoofer.
Dont buy it if you are expecting to hear a sound improvement.

Materials:
They look like they are made of high quality materials- gold plated ends, sturdy and thick looking plastic and relatively thick rubber covered wire.

Function:
It is 25 feet as described, however, since it looks much much better than the thin cheap plastic rca wire that I dug up in my drawer, I was expecting some improvement in the sound as well but I did not perceive any difference at all. (This is relative of course- I am not a professional sound engineer or anything like that, but I do like sounds from movies or music, an enthusiast I guess, and own entry level yamaha receiver, pioneer speakers, bose soundlink, beats studio wireless)

Price:
For the length and good quality materials I think it is fairly priced.

THEREFORE, it is a good quality and affordable wire if you are looking for a long wire so you can move your sub around and as long as you are not expecting an improvement in the sound.

JBM® Children Cycling Roller Skating Knee Elbow Wrist Protective Pads--Black / Adjustable Size, Suitable for Skateboard, Biking, Mini Bike Riding and Other Extreme Sports
Offered by JBM international
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairly priced, well constructed, anatomically correct and secure protector for a child <60 lbs., August 19, 2015
Bottomline:
BUY IT if you want a fairly priced, well constructed, anatomically correct and secure knee/elbow pad/wrist protector for a child less than 60 lbs.
Dont buy it if your child is more than 60 lbs.

I bought this set for my 8.75 yo daughter who is about 55lbs after I purchased the top rated Mongoose set as I realized it does not have a wrist protector which is very important as she was learning to skateboard and rollerblade at the same time.

Materials used:
The main protection is made, I think, from the same material as my black kitchen plastic laddle set, strong enough for protection and flexible to absorb some of the impact. The wrist protection has a strip of fake leather around the thumb and the rest is made of fabric that is probably the same material as a running shoe and the inside of a helmet.

Design:
I was surprised to see that the set is a little bit anatomically correct. The wrist protector curves about 10-15 degrees and follows the natural curve of the palm when in neutral position. The knee and elbow pads are also curved about the same amount and I think they right to do so because the elbows and knees are slightly bent when skateboarding and rollerblading but it still allows you to straighten your elbows and knees when you want to. The elbow and knee pad are also wider on the elbow and knee itself and tapers up and down on the elbow and knee respectively, effectively protecting the area above the elbow and the small bump under your knee (tibial tubercle) which, when you think about it, are the areas that actually hit the ground when falling (aside from the knee and elbow)!
Finally, I love the elastic band around the elbows and knees because it helps keep the pads in place while you tighten it with the velcro.

Price:
For all the features noted above, I think it is fairly priced.

Overall, I thinknits a fairly priced, well constructed, anatomically correct and secure knee/elbow pad/wrist protector for my daughter which I think she can use until she is 60 lbs.

Dayton Audio iMM-6 Calibrated Measurement Microphone for iPhone, iPad Tablet and Android
Offered by Parts Express
Price: $14.00
12 used & new from $14.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I used it wrong or I got a defective ..., April 21, 2015
Maybe I used it wrong or I got a defective product, but when I attached it to my iphone5 and tried to speak, the pickup is sooo weak, the voice recorded from the built in microphone is at least 5x stronger. I returned it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The sharp curved instrument is super sharp, almost like a needle and can cause ..., April 21, 2015
The sharp curved instrument is super sharp, almost like a needle and can cause injury as well as bend due to how thin the end is - it is not safe to use on a kid or if somebody taps you in the back while using it you can get injured.
The mirror is ok, there is no space between an object and its reflection when the object is touching the glass, just like a real dentist's mirror.
The other instrument that is straight is very capable of scraping plaques on the teeth and it does what it is supposed to do.

Insten® Premium Black Car Audio Cassette Adapter Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6/ Galaxy S6 Edge Apple® iPhone® 4/4S
Offered by Theo&Cleo
Price: $4.18
2 used & new from $4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, May 23, 2013
For the price paid, nothig spectacular but it works, the cord is long which allows flexibility, its a decent deal/product.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars For temporary use while waiting for the good ones, September 20, 2010
I got this for the Itouch 4th generation 32 GB which is obviously in need of casing for protection.
It arrived within the specified time, no tracking, nothing special on the delivery.
It is comes with a film for the screen, 3X3 inch wipe, and a cover for the body.
The film fits well, easy to apply BUT there is an extra hole three quarters of an inch to the right of the front camera, irritating, either I got a defective one or they did not have the itouch itself when they made it.
The case is shiny, prevents slipping, and nice design, BUT it doesnt fit really well, like a pair of jeans one size bigger, so the edges bulge out a little, and there are bulges for the three buttons, but these bulges make it hard to press the buttons itself.
Three stars because is does protect the Itouch (except for the extra hole in the top right in front),and I did not return it because I need a temporary protection, but will replace it as soon as I find a beter one.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2010 12:20 PM PDT

Apple iPod touch 32GB Black MC544L/A (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by USA Discount Inc.
Price: $199.99
117 used & new from $64.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing rocks!, September 8, 2010
*This review is from someone who never owned any Apple products before, married, healthcare professional, blackberry and palm TX owner (yeah I know, belongs in a museum), I was looking for a handheld internet browser by wifi, no monthly fees for 2 years, with camera, video, and apps that i can use for my work, and put in my pocket and it led me to this device. This is therefore a completely un-technical, layman's review.

1. Delivery time: I was supposed to receive this September 10-14 with the regular shipping, but I got it today, maybe because I ordered it as soon as Steve Jobs finished presenting, so this deserves more than 5 stars!

2. Dimensions/looks: I actually prefer the "handling" of the bigger and heavier 3rd gen that I borrowed, its all smudge now without any cover, but boy! this is the most beautiful handheld device that I ever held, 4 stars for being smaller and lighter and smudgy.

3. Display: The retina display is amazing! Like reading from a glossy magazine, and yes you cannot see the pixels! 5 stars!

4. Wifi: Sync with ATT wifi - no problem, wifi in gym - no problem, monthly fees - no problem! 5 stars!

5. Internet Browsing: Hard to type in the addresses initially, but pages loads super fast (the longest was within thress-onethousand - all news channels), surfed the web with no problems,make pages bigger or smaller... this gets 5 stars as well.

6. Speed (Processor): this thing is super fast, web pages load within 3 seconds, downloading apps within 30 secs, youtube in a flash, the email attachment that opened in 1 minute in my computer took only 10 seconds! 5 stars indeed!

7. Camera: very grainy, will not use it for any important event, only for quick-I-need-a-camera moments, it will not replace my dSLR, but since it wasnt there in the previous gen, and I only use my dSLR and nothing else, this camera is still a bonus it gets 4 stars.

8. Apps for work/"work": I already downloaded 4 very useful apps for work for free! plus 5 other free games for me and my 3 year old kid, the fact that I can now have apps without an iphone/ipad is great, the fact that its free is sweet! 5 stars!

8. Video: 720p HD! And I bought a Vado HD that does nothing else! Quality is up to par! 5 stars!

Overall, I have a device that surfs the net very very fast, manages my email, has a camera, great HD videocam, great free apps for work, that looks beautiful, and is great to look at, that I got 1 week early, what more can I ask for?!!! Worth every penny and deserves 5 stars!

And it stores and plays music too?! And has facetime?! And maps?! I feel like I paid for a Toyota and got a Lexus!

Will buy another one for my kid so she doesnt have to borrow mine!
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2015 5:09 AM PDT