Profile for mountainmama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 219

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mountainmama "Shirley Hicks" RSS Feed (Charleston, West Virginia, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Smart Weigh Precision Digital Vanity / Bathroom Scale, "Smart Step-On" Technology, Tempered Glass Platform and Large Backlight Display
Price: $18.97
4 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish!, December 6, 2014
This is a very sleek-looking scale – crystal clear glass with a large read-out that I can see even without my glasses. When using on a solid floor, it gave the same weight time after time (even though I was hoping to see less). It’s packaged well, is easy to use, and quite attractive. It’s very slim, so I could stand it on its edge and slide between two cabinets to save floor space. Great value for the price and I would highly recommend.

I received a free product in exchange for an honest opinion.

(Clutch Style) Bravolink Fashion Cosmetic Brush Set Elegant Burgundy Red Makeup Brush with Burgundy Case and Facial Sponge (7 pcs)
Offered by OXA USA COM
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., December 6, 2014
These are decent quality and do a good job. They’re soft and do not shed hairs, but missing an essential blending brush. They’re small and come in a compact case, so would be good for travel. Maybe not for ‘professional’ makeup applications, but great for beginners and everyday users.

I received a free sample in exchange for an honest review.

Universal Cell Phone Car Mount / Holder. Works with Amazon Fire, Iphone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Nokia Lumia 520, 1020 and Most Other Smartphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well if you can get it installed., December 4, 2014
I received a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest review. The holder seems to be well made, and the ‘fingers’ on the sides hold every size/type phone we have, but the clip to attach to your vent was very difficult to operate and took a few tries to mount. The instructions were lacking and not helpful at all. My car has several vents, and I can shut them off individually without losing a mounting source, so I was not concerned about blocking air to the driver, but can see where that might be a problem for some. Vent location also might not be close enough to the driver to allow audible conversation. In addition, I’d worry about your phone being exposed to heat/cold if you’re unable to close the vent. In summary, I think this is a good holder, but not crazy about where it is designed to fit.

ONE ORGANIC Matcha Green Tea Powder 8.8oz - USDA Certified Organic
ONE ORGANIC Matcha Green Tea Powder 8.8oz - USDA Certified Organic
Offered by ONE ORGANIC
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, December 4, 2014
I drink a lot of green tea, but have always used tea bags, so this is an entirely new experience for me. I was surprised at the texture and felt like I should strain it through a filter. But once the powder dissolves, it has an excellent flavor. It takes very little to make a fairly strong cup, so be careful not to use too much. The drink is bright green, which also takes some getting used to, but give it a chance!

I was provided a free sample in exchange for an honest review.

Aukey®Amzdeal Electric Aromatherapy Essential oil Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier with Color LED light and Auto off (BE-A1, Light Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, December 4, 2014
I received a sample of this product in exchange for an honest review, and am happy to report I was very pleased with this diffuser. It’s small and compact and has an unobtrusive, sleek look. It seems to be well made and has an automatic shut-off when water level gets too low. Setup was very easy (although I had to laugh at the instructions to open with a bayonet). I don’t like overpowering scents, so only used just a few drops of lavender in the water, which provided enough fragrance to be soothing without knocking you down. It does not heat the water, but simply uses a cool mist to disperse the scent. Great item – highly recommended.

Car Charger, 1byone 3-Port 5.1A(2.1A 2A 1A) Aluminum Panel Rapid USB Car Charger for iPhone 6 6 Plus iPhone 5/5s/5c iPhone 4 4S iPad 1 2 3 iPad mini iPad Air iPod 5th iPod classic iPod nano iPod touch Samsung Galaxy Smartphones Tablets Android Smartphones Tablet and More Digital Devices with 5V Input [Black & Red] [ONE Year Warranty] This Is a Must Have for Road Trips! Look at the Top-rated Reviews! This is the Best Car Charger at the Lowest Price! Look No Further! This is the Real Deal! Just Give It a Try!
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and handy!, November 18, 2014
This is a great item to have in every car – especially if you travel with teenagers. No more fighting over the ONE outlet! This is classy, sturdy, and fits securely into the lighter plug-in. It works well for all those power-hungry electronic gadgets – smart phones, tablets, GPS, etc. – everything we tried was charged quickly and without issue.

I received a free product in exchange for an honest review.

1byone 27W 4-Port (2.4A, 1A*3 Outputs) Travel-Sized Multi Ports Desktop USB Charger with U-station Design for Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus iPhone 5/5s/5c iPhone 4 4S iPad 1 2 3 iPad mini iPad Air iPod 5th iPod classic iPod nano iPod touch Samsung Galaxy Smartphones Samsung Tablets Motorola HTC Asus Huawei Cellphones Android Smartphones Tablet Pc Gopro Ebooks e-Reader MP3 Player GPS and More Digital Devices with 5V Input
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super handy!, November 18, 2014
Anyone who has teenagers will appreciate this charger since it can charge up to four devices simultaneously without taking up every electrical outlet in your house. It’s sturdy, compact, and attractive – even the packaging was nice. I liked the little covers for each port to keep dust and debris out when not in use, and the rubber feet keep it securely in position. We have a variety of phones, notebooks, etc, and it charged each device quickly and completely. This one is a winner!

1byone USB 3.0 4-Port Compact SuperSpeed Hub with USB 3.0 Cable
1byone USB 3.0 4-Port Compact SuperSpeed Hub with USB 3.0 Cable
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1byone USB 3.0 4-Port Compact SuperSpeed Hub with USB 3.0 Cable, November 18, 2014
I had a computer built last year, and neglected to have extra USB ports added to the front of the cabinet. So I only had one extra port on the back – very inconvenient when you wanted to plug in anything extra. This solves all my problems! The cord provided was very short, but I had another longer cord which allows me to place this hub next to my keyboard. So far it has worked perfectly for connecting or charging other devices, and for plugging in external storage. It seems to be very well constructed, and is compact and attractive. Highly recommended!

I received a free product in exchange for an honest review.

Chamomile Essential Oil, Roman (Organic) 100% Pure, Best Therapeutic Grade - 10ml
Offered by Prime Time Commerce
Price: $44.95
2 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming, November 6, 2014
I’m just starting to experiment with essential oils, so am unsure what to do with most of them, but tried this in some unscented cream. It gave the cream a nice smell, not too overpowering, and seems to relieve sore muscles and dry itchy skin. I even tried some full-strength on a scaly spot, and it relieved it immediately! I see this is only 10% pure chamomile, but perhaps that is why I can use it without problems. Some scents are way too powerful for me and cause an instant migraine, but this was quite pleasant and soothing.

I received a free sample in exchange for an honest review.

Vetiver Essential Oil | 100% Organic Therapeutic Grade | 10ml ★ Best Quality
Vetiver Essential Oil | 100% Organic Therapeutic Grade | 10ml ★ Best Quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite smell!, November 6, 2014
I’ve never even heard of Vetiver oil before, but tried it in some home-made sanitizing gel. With just a single drop, it was OK, but still had too much of an earthy smell to me – like dirt! I’m not sure how else to use this product, and would recommend the seller add a little more information to their description.

I received a sample of this product in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20