Profile for JoelTam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoelTam "DMV Lady" RSS Feed (DMV Lady)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Premium 6.5 Feet / 2 Meter Long MHL Micro USB to HDMI 1080P HDTV 5 Pin Audio Video Mirroring Adapter Cable Cord for Acer - CloudMobile - Alcatel - ONE TOUCH 997 - ONE TOUCH 997A - ONE TOUCH 997D - ONE TOUCH 998 - S800 - Asus - Padfone 2 - Fujitsu - 201F - A 301F - ARROWS A 101F - ARROWS X F-10D - ARROWS Z F-10D - ARROWS Z ISW13F - EM01F - F-01F - F-02F - F-03F - F-06E - FJL22 - FJT21 - M702 - REGZA Phone T-02D - HTC - Amaze 4G - Butterfly - Butterfly S
Offered by Fifty-six
Price: $7.50
3 used & new from $7.50

Expecting [HD]
Expecting [HD]
DVD
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Infertility and it's strain on relationships..., April 28, 2015
If you have problems with fertility or know someone who does, you'll probably find this to be a 4 star movie. This movie in my honest opinion is a 3.25-3.5 star. I found myself curious, laughing and emotionally invested. To the point; it is something worth watching when you are just looking for a movie to watch, but if you can relate...you will really enjoy it.

If You're Reading This It's Too Late [Explicit]
If You're Reading This It's Too Late [Explicit]
Price: $12.99
44 used & new from $7.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., April 23, 2015
This is not a travel album, would definitely put me to sleep. I have to remember him & Lil Wayne are great feat. to songs, not good for buying their own album though. They really bring it on other people's songs though.

Lot of 48 Plastic Bright Color Crystal Cross Necklaces Religious Party Favors
Lot of 48 Plastic Bright Color Crystal Cross Necklaces Religious Party Favors
Offered by Help Me Ronda Things
Price: $7.98
7 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 3, 2015
Perfect cheap gift for the kids on Easter. I paired these up with the "Jesus loves me" (I believe they are called) Bracelets. Anyhow, they do come knotted and somewhat tangled. I your audience is kids and/or seniors, you really should take the time to untangle them before you begin to pass them out. You don't want to have to help everyone unknot it that day.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Helly Hansen Women's Seven J Jacket, Ebony, 3X-Large
Helly Hansen Women's Seven J Jacket, Ebony, 3X-Large
Price: $100.00
3 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, but more room than I anticipated., April 3, 2015
Wish I ordered a small but I normally wear a Medium in jackets. I am 5'4 130lbs, chest about 36D. Anyhow, I thought it was going to fit more like the picture, but since it has a drawstring at the bottom to give it a bomber shape, I still like it.

It's lightweight and perfect for the warmer temps ahead for rainy and beach days.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Wedding Ringer (DVD + UltraViolet)
The Wedding Ringer (DVD + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Kevin Hart
Price: $17.99
19 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Why I liked it..., March 30, 2015
I enjoyed this movie a lot because it did not depend totally on Kevin Hart for humor. Also, I loved that it was a different type of storyline... so tired of feeling like I've watched 30 versions of the same movie.

Presto Gran Pappy Elite Electric Deep Fryer
Presto Gran Pappy Elite Electric Deep Fryer
Offered by ELA Distribution
Price: $39.75
28 used & new from $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoping it gets better..., February 22, 2015
Not mad about no basket, that you can tell from picture and/or description. Not ever mad about no temperature control, but my problem with this is I just felt like my chicken was getting cooked too fast. I mean, I was poking holes all in those legs to try to make sure it cooked through. Maybe it's not supposed to be used to fry chicken other than split wings. Anyhow, I brought this to have a more appealing way to fry food instead of using a pot & keeping it with grease on stove. Will try again.

Soul Plane [HD]
Soul Plane [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like silly movies..., February 20, 2015
One of those stupid funny movies.

Reneeze BEATA-02 Womens Wedge Sneaker Booties- Black, Size 8
Reneeze BEATA-02 Womens Wedge Sneaker Booties- Black, Size 8
Offered by Guilty Shoes
Price: $20.86
5 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, February 16, 2015
Cute, but I would love this shoe a lot more if the tongue wasn't so thick. I am going to find a way to flatten it. Maybe leave a heavy box on each.

Arsenal FC Keychain Lanyard
Arsenal FC Keychain Lanyard
Offered by Imagine Believe Today
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Arsenal Fan, February 16, 2015
This review is from: Arsenal FC Keychain Lanyard
I threw this in with my friends vday gifts, he's an die-hard Arsenal fan. HE LOVED IT! Something he'll always get to carry around to represent. He's happy, so I'm happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4