Profile for H. Mcarthur > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Mcarthur "Disco Lady" RSS Feed (BRONX, N.Y.)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It and Love Shaun's energy, March 30, 2009
I purchased this DVD based on the reviews and I was not disappointed at all.. I bought this around march 1, 2009 and I do both routines six days a week. I love both workouts but my favorite is total body burn because it really target the abs. I like the choice of music, I think it blend with the moves.
I have a tendency of getting bored quickly but this really gets my attention. I can't get enough of Shaun. I look forward to workout each day. I also do the Rockin Body workouts - I love party express and Shaun T's party. The disco groove is fun but I rather the two I mentioned.

Victoria Johnson: Power Shaping, Vol. 2
Victoria Johnson: Power Shaping, Vol. 2
DVD ~ Victoria Johnson
50 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for., March 30, 2009
I did Victoria Johnson: Power Shaping, Vol. 2 I did not like this workout. I find it very boring.

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
DVD ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $8.71
102 used & new from $0.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., March 30, 2009
I only like circuit 5 so I do it three times. Too much jumping in the other circuits. The abs circuit was ok, nothing new. I would be happy if one of the circuit contained weight training. Over all I waste my money on this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2009 3:30 PM PDT

TURBO JAM FAT BLASTER
TURBO JAM FAT BLASTER
DVD ~ Charlene Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Give me Billy and Shaun T. anytime, March 30, 2009
This review is from: TURBO JAM FAT BLASTER (DVD)
I purchased this dvd based on the reviews. I must say that I was very disappointed. The choice of music was very bad and I just could not get going. The next day I leave the dvd by the mail box in my building so that someone could take it, hopefully they enjoyed it.

Leslie Sansone: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
Leslie Sansone: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk
DVD ~ Leslie Sansone
Price: $8.65
52 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, especially Mary Kay's mile., March 30, 2009
I love this dvd expecially Mary Kay's mile. The second music is a hit for me it could not be any better I just love it and I do this mile three times then mile 1. When ever I use this dvd I do Mary Kay's mile first.

Billy Blanks - Tae Bo - Amped Full Throttle
Billy Blanks - Tae Bo - Amped Full Throttle
DVD ~ Billy Blanks
Offered by mirmedia_movies_and_music
Price: $3.58
25 used & new from $0.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, very good cardio., March 30, 2009
I have the original tae bo advance, billys boot camp and now Billy Blanks -Tae Bo - Amped Full Throttle.
If you are serious about reaching your goals add this to your routine. This is a very good cardio that really hits the upper body very hard. This is exactly what I need. Billy is the best, he really gives me the strength to go on. I love when he comes up to the screen and talk to me. Some people say he talks too much but that is his way of pushing us along and I love that about him. He never forget about the people at home.

The Firm: Cardio Party
The Firm: Cardio Party
DVD ~ Rebecca Strukie
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $4.53

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, March 30, 2009
This review is from: The Firm: Cardio Party (DVD)
AFTER READING ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS I PURCHASED THIS DVD. I TRIED IT TWICE AND THIS IS NOT FOR ME. FIRST OF ALL THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE. I DID NOT GET THAT PARTY FEELING. THE MUSIC WAS NOT GOOD AND I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. THERE ARE SO MANY NICE MUSIC OUT THERE SO I JUST DON'T GET IT. THE ONLY FIRM TAPE THAT I HAVE THAT I CONSIDERED FUN IS THE FIRM TOTAL BODY FAT BLASTER (2001) THIS IS A VERY OLD TAPE BUT VERY GOOD. I USE IT VERY OFTEN.

Page: 1 | 2