Profile for RichieRaw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RichieRaw RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Life of the Party: Stories of a Perpetual Man-Child
Life of the Party: Stories of a Perpetual Man-Child
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting to know Bert, June 30, 2014
I stumbled across Bert Kreischer in various comedy podcasts. He sounded like a such a loveable guy(that laugh!), and when he performed in Philly last year, I jumped at the chance to see him. One of my best decisions ever. He's become one of my favorite comedians, his special here on amazon is totally worth buying and I went to see him a second time when he came back to town. And will go every time, this guy is a giver on his podcast, but you'll find interesting, funny stuff you didn't know about him in this book. It's entertaining as hell, and a damn fun read. Even emotional(the last chapter!). Support this awesome guy and enjoy the book, it's great.

Shocksock Branded Neoprene Pouch Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Shocksock Branded Neoprene Pouch Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Offered by Clickjunkie
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works surprisingly well..., May 26, 2013
Got this bad boy with a combination of a bumper on my iPhone 5. Makes for a snug fit though. Sure it's a slight inconvenience when I wanna quickly whip out the phone, but the added safety is worth it. Proof? Just yesterday I dropped my iPhone from atop the stairs on to a concrete floor. After a couple bounces it made a 6ft drop onto the concrete, no damage. Such a relief. I bought this mainly for when I keep the phone in my pocket, I didn't want lint and whatnot to get in it, but this adds great protection. Highly recommended.

Photive Hybrid iPhone 5 Bumper Case - Designed for The New iPhone 5 - Black
Photive Hybrid iPhone 5 Bumper Case - Designed for The New iPhone 5 - Black
Offered by DeBu
Price: $9.80
9 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job well..., May 26, 2013
Didn't want a big crazy case because I really enjoy the iPhone 5's design. But I needed some grip, this does the job and adds a little traction when I lay the phone on a flat surface. Combine this with a Shocksock(makes it a little snug inside though) and I have a winner. Proof? Just yesterday, I accidentally dropped my iPhone(with said combo) down the stairs from the top to a concrete floor. It bounced a couple times before making its 6ft drop, no sign of damage....talk about a sigh of relief. Definitely recommended.

ARTISTIK'S ALL STAR FREESTYLE MEGAMIX
ARTISTIK'S ALL STAR FREESTYLE MEGAMIX

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mix!, April 13, 2012
Words can't describe how much I love this mix. I've listened to it countless times now...listened to it drunk(lol), while doing work around the house, on my way to work, at work...and every time, it gets me in the mood to party and dance. Freestyle fans, get this!!!!

Nothing But Freestyle
Nothing But Freestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best..., April 13, 2012
This review is from: Nothing But Freestyle (Audio CD)
Willie Valentin is one of our freestyle saviors. The brother's been doin it since back in the day and is still doing fans proud. You got a superb compilation here. All your favorite classics and more, some are even versions I haven't heard before. Get this album while it's still available!

I Wanna Ask You (Sasan Remix 2011)
I Wanna Ask You (Sasan Remix 2011)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Support this!, April 13, 2012
Do you love freestyle? Don't be afraid to hit that sample button. This single is an awesome jam. Come on people, it's less than a buck. This will be in my freestyle rotation for years to come.

New School Royalty
New School Royalty

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the reasons I still love freestyle...., April 13, 2012
This review is from: New School Royalty (Audio CD)
....not just for the ol skool music I grew up on, but these newer cats in the game are still doing the genre proud. Angel Mena here is a prime example. Another Artistik Records winner!

Dedicated
Dedicated

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome freestyle artist, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Dedicated (Audio CD)
This is a great album, freestyle fans should get this and show their support. Great production and Poze's superb vocals really bring out why you still love freestyle. I've also met Poze, he's one of the nicest cats in the game. Recommended!

Poetic Protective Case for The NEW iPad HD / iPad 2 / iPad 3 /iPad 4 with Built-in Folding Cover Black - Support Auto Wake/Sleep Function (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by PoeticDirect
Price: $9.95
5 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome iPad cover, April 13, 2012
I'd give this more of a 4.5. Nice texture, looks good and the sleep function works great with the iPad 3. I'm dinging it half a star only because I would've liked for the screen flap to fold flat behind the unit when I'm using it like a book. Other than that, works as advertised and you can't beat the price.

Freestyle Parade 8.0 - The New Flow
Freestyle Parade 8.0 - The New Flow

5.0 out of 5 stars New skool freestyle at it's finest!, March 16, 2012
You've got artists that have been in the game for 20yrs on this album. You've got artists trying to make their way from the last few years on this album. The end result is a consistent, beautiful freestyle sound thanks to the Artistik crew. This album is a 10 for freestyle fans, if you're an old skool freestyle fan wondering what the new stuff is about, this is a great place to start.

Page: 1 | 2