Profile for jcoken > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jcoken RSS Feed

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly poops, April 28, 2014
I think the food itself is a good product but here's the weird thing. I adopted two new kittens who smelled up the house to high heaven. I did a little research online and someone suggested that I switch my kittens from this product to any other that didn't incorporate any grain into the product. I did and voila, no more smelly poops. I don't know if it has the same affect on adult cats.

Tomfoolery: Trickery and Foolery With Words
Tomfoolery: Trickery and Foolery With Words
by Alvin Schwartz
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You will fall in love with this little book, December 16, 2013
I love this book. My Aunt gave it to me when I was nine and I still remember some of the poems and stories 40 years later. It is a bit outdated now but still worth it to share with your family. Good clean fun (although some of the jokes I realized are actually racist. Don't use those!)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Found this by accident, and glad i did., December 16, 2013
I inherited my first bottle because a friend didn't love it. I now absolutely love this scent. It's the right mix of fresh ingredients without being overpowering.

Sunbeam SGS90701W 0.7-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, White
Sunbeam SGS90701W 0.7-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, White
Offered by WeLOC (We Love Our Customers)
Price: $71.34
5 used & new from $66.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Order, November 23, 2013
It did not work when plugged into several outlets. The replacement didn't either. They are pulling it off the shelves.

A Chanukah fable for Christmas
A Chanukah fable for Christmas
by Jerome Coopersmith
7 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever, November 1, 2013
This was my favorite book as a child. I kept it through adulthood and somewhere along the way lost it. I'm so happy Amazon has it for sale!

Searching For Sugar Man [Clean]
Searching For Sugar Man [Clean]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Recording, October 6, 2012
I recently stumbled upon the documentary film: "Searching for Sugarman" featuring the little known musician Sixto Rodriguez. Assumed to have died by his own hand, 2 South Africans set out on a quest to find out how Rodriguez died, only to discover he'd been living in the same house in Detroit MI for 40 years. What unfolds is the erstwhile story of someone who had no idea he was famous, nor the impact he had on the Anti-Apartheid movement in South Africa. Rodriguez sold "Six albums" in the US (as one of his producers states in the film) yet he sold a 1/2 a million albums in South Africa providing a porthole for musicians and poets to oppose the Apartheid movement in a way never seen in South African history.

Rodriguez's melodies are haunting, his voice distinctive and his guitar riffs catchy. He may remind you of Paul Simon, Donnovan, Bob Dylan or Jefferson airplane - such was the time since his albums were originally released in 1970 and 1971. But what will stay with you are his lyrics - he puts together words and phrases like a jazz musician discovering scat. Rodriguez remains true to his roots and humble even today - giving away any money he now earns performing in sold out arenas to 30,000 screaming screaming South African fans.

Buy this recording then do yourself a favor and watch the movie on Netflix. x

Rubies ABBA 60s 70s Black Disco Outfit Halloween Costume Large
Rubies ABBA 60s 70s Black Disco Outfit Halloween Costume Large
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $21.39
3 used & new from $21.39

2.0 out of 5 stars pants are cut strangely, September 6, 2012
This review is from: 70s Disco Star Adult Costume
I actually did not wear the costume. I liked the idea of it and the top and belt were great, but the pants were cut in an odd way. I had another outfit, which I wore instead with the belt from this one. If I didn't have the second outfit I would have worn the costume.