Profile for KMG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 278

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KMG "Apparently I'm a Shopaholic" RSS Feed (Massachusetts/ Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Urparcel Women T-Shirt Basic Tops Solid Angel Wings Hollow Out Back Short Sleeve
Offered by wonader
Price: $4.69
7 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and Awesome, June 20, 2015
Fits the way pictured on model, maybe a little bit shorter due to my 5'8" height. Thin t-shirt material, which feels soft like an old broken-in t-shirt. Cut outs are precise on the back. Feels a little delicate, but t-shirt material doesn't usually run or tear, so I'm not too concerned. I love the shirt.

I typically wear a Medium in USA clothing. Wear between size 6 or 8 in pants, D cup chest. I bought this shirt in Large and it fits really nicely. I have toned upper arms and the arm holes fit perfectly. If you have large upper arms, I'm not sure it will stretch enough to accommodate. All edging on shirt is double stitch finished except for the cut-outs which are raw. I love the shirt.

I especially love that I received in within a week of ordering- even though it shipped from outside the country and was promised beginning a week from NOW- to the end of next month. Delivered super early.

Black Widow
Black Widow
Price: $10.00
66 used & new from $5.04

3.0 out of 5 stars No Longer on the Wagon, June 18, 2015
This review is from: Black Widow (Audio CD)
I've been an avid follower of ITM since Beautiful Tragedy first came out. I listened and followed them through their journey of music, getting exposure, walking down from the stages and into the crowd to sing because they weren't quite popular or known yet. The thing that got my attention with ITM was the band's ability to actually play music. The other members of the group are stupidly talented in writing music and in performing music live. Maria's ability to scream her guts out was also a huge perk- as was her funky style. I loved how raw they were as a band. Maria was, at one time, the "lust" of ITM. But those who fell for ITM called it "love" because of the musicians in the background.

Sine ITM was picked up on a grander scale a few years ago, I have noticed the boys getting pushed to the back and Maria getting the spotlight. Which is fine. The girl can scream and has some showmanship and whatnot. I get the attraction and I understand why producers and record companies would want to make her the "face" of the band. However, as she gets pushed further away from her bandmates, the actual skill level of the music is going down. The music is becoming more and more filler.

I've seen this trend with the past three albums and it makes me a little bit sad. If this is what is selling, then go for it. This note is simply a warning to those ITM fans who started following them from the beginning. This album Black Widow is more theatrical, emo, Marilyn Manson / My Chemical Romance than it is any kind of Pantera tribute balls-to-the-wall stripped down and gritty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njaD11pUk70

Bands are surely allowed to grow and evolve and change and whatnot. This note is not against the change in their music. I'm just not quite on board with the way the band's style is changing- therefore I am no longer their target audience.

Little Remedies Tummys Gripe Water, 4 Fluid Ounce
Little Remedies Tummys Gripe Water, 4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.98
15 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Have Done it Without This, January 18, 2015
Amazing for colicky baby due to gastrointestinal issues. As natural as it gets for medicine. Fennel and ginger. Probably doesn't taste too well, but my infant didn't have a problem drinking it mixed in the breast milk (bottled). I read somewhere that infants don't develop taste buds until their 9 months old?

Gave half the recommended dosage at every other feeding and she did very well with it. We suffered for two months with her serious discomfort and tried every sleep position, cradling, holding, bouncing, rocking, before I resorted to finding some aide in the medicine aisle. She would cry for 14 hours per day, wailing, obviously in pain. The gripe water soothed her stomach pains within minutes and allowed her (and me) to fall asleep for a few hours at a time. After 5 weeks of using the gripe water, her gastrointestinal issues subsided and by 4 months of age, she was a happy, bouncy baby who slept very peacefully. She is now two years of age.

Marshall Arts Karate Vinyl Wall Decal
Marshall Arts Karate Vinyl Wall Decal
Offered by ToppVip
Price: $18.78
4 used & new from $16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 18, 2015
looks awesome on my nephew's wall. No issues hanging or staying.

John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Cool Brunette, 6 Fluid Ounce
John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, Glosser Cool Brunette, 6 Fluid Ounce
Price: $8.99
20 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 18, 2015
Amazing stuff! My hair and I have been fighting a battle for many many years. Several times throughout my life, I've gotten frustrated with detangling and brushing and breakage- and just chopped my hair off to ear level to begin again. My hair is fine, so breaks easily, but there is a LOT of it on my head. It tangles, it's frizzy, it's straight but also wavy and curled. The knots happen within minutes of brushing my hair out and get so clumped I very nearly started wearing dreadlocks.

Then I found this stuff. I have many colors in my hair due to a fashion show I was in two months ago. They put in red streaks on the bottom half of my dark brown hair. Then they put in platinum streaks on the top half of my hair, with a medium brown undertone. After two months of wearing this multitude of beautiful colors, it was starting to turn an orange hue. I HATE that.

I found the Espresso tone in this glosser and decided I'd give it a try. If it turned my hair into an espresso shade for a few weeks, I didn't mind because I think I look better with dark hair anyway. But after using the glosser, my hair Didn't turn espresso. It just came out shiny and the orange hue was Gone. My platinum streaks were beautiful and vibrant again and the brassy tone was gone. Even the red underside of my hair was more of copper tone now. Just beautiful. I loved my hair again.

Each small bottle has 6 weekly uses. I got maybe 7 or 8 out of mine.

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Ounces
Price: $5.99
13 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, January 18, 2015
I don't like wearing make up because it seems artificial to me. I do the mascara and liner, a little shadow and we're done. But since the birth of my daughters, my skin tone has gained a harsh redness to it in the cheeks. My skin has become slightly dry and flaky. I use the BB cream, just three dabs on each cheek, and rub it in under the eye, up to the hairline and down to the chin. My skin comes out even colored. It takes less than a minute.

When I use too much cream accidentally, it is tinted orange. I wipe off the remainder and it still looks great. I have fair skin and usually use the Ivory shades. I use the Light in BB cream and it works well.

Curvy Kate Women's Princess Bra, Tigerlily/Rose, 36DD
Curvy Kate Women's Princess Bra, Tigerlily/Rose, 36DD

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, January 18, 2015
It fits okay in the cups (36dd), but digs in on the flesh under the breast. The material used is itchy and the whole time i'm wearing it, i'm aware of wearing a bra.

My Wet Brush Classic Brush, Black, 3.5 Ounce
My Wet Brush Classic Brush, Black, 3.5 Ounce
Price: $8.27
18 used & new from $8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! I have long hair that reaches past my ..., January 8, 2015
Amazing! I have long hair that reaches past my shoulder blades. It is very fine hair, but LOTs of it. It's also slightly curled and kinky, but in some parts it's straight. Let's just say that I've Strongly considered doing dredlocks on several occasions.

I remember when I was a child and teenager, I would have to lay my head across my sister's lap while she spent hours brushing through the knots that got caught on the base of my neck. I've frustrated hair stylists at upscale salons with how easily my hair tangles. I've sat for 45 minutes to two hours after EACH shower, brushing my damn hair. Yes, my hair has a lot of texture and it's really pretty, but it is hard to manage!

I've tried lots of different brushes and picks and combs and cremes, mousses, glossers, etc. Nothing worked! For thirty years, nothing worked.

Until I got this brush. I am so amazed that $8 could have be spent so well. How did I not find this brush before? It combs through my hair within ten minutes after each shower, even brushing while wet, it just runs through the nasty tangles so easily. I never thought I was going to find a solution after all this time.

When hair gets built up in the brush, it doesn't detangle as well, so I suggest cleaning the brush of hair after each use.

Wonderful product. Planning to gift it to all of my female family members. We all have some form of the hair hell I've described.

The Spirit of Christmas
The Spirit of Christmas
by Nancy Tillman
Price: $14.54
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Years to Come, November 4, 2014
I adore this Christmas book. The illustrations are gorgeous, the story is so beautiful and makes me teary-eyed every time. My three year old and almost two year old love it as well, and we read it even during the summertime. Definitely a Keep for years to come book.

A Place to Grow
A Place to Grow
by Stephanie Bloom
Price: $13.65
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This Thrift Store Find!, November 4, 2014
This review is from: A Place to Grow (Hardcover)
I found this at my local thrift store and loved the unique way the words flowed from page to page. Upon getting the book home and reading it, I LOVE the storyline. It's a beautiful story about finding your place in the world, trying new things, never giving up hope, and being okay with starting a new journey. It's basically about all the stages a child goes through as they grow up and out of their home.

It's a Beautiful story and my three year old loved it so much, she made me read it four times in one sitting. We read all the time, so for her to ask to have it repeated that many times in one sitting, versus swapping it out for a different book, means it really made a big impression on her- even with the length of the story, which is probably 2 or 3x the length of a typical children's book.

Even my almost two year old sat through the story and asked to repeat it. Great story, wonderful illustrations, word design makes the story seem interactive. Definitely makes an impression.

I ordered another one to send to my nephew and niece for xmas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20