Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Fan > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Fan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Fan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Socially Accepted: A Self-Help book for the Socially Awkward
Socially Accepted: A Self-Help book for the Socially Awkward
Price: $6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs an editor!, March 14, 2016
I am sorry to say this book was not written very well. From the very first few pages it is obvious this book needs some serious editing.

Amazon Kindle Fire 5ft USB to Micro-USB Cable (works with most Micro-USB Tablets)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great find from Amazon Digital Services., February 4, 2016
Just like all my Kindle products, this cable worked just great, arrived on time and was properly packaged. Maybe I missed it in the description but I don't think it listed the Kindle 6. Because there are so many different cables to choose from it would be great to include all models a cable fits rather than a partial list or a generalized statement that it fits most. Just a small detail that could be quickly corrected and helpful to all of us who have no clue whether these cables fit all, some or just a small group of tablets.

I will order another one of these cables to replace the very short cable that came with my Kindle 7.

Blue Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch With Tempered Glass Screen Protector For All New Nokia Lumia 640/635/630/735/730/520/525/435/625
Offered by GBOS
Price: $0.01
2 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Little money...little quality, February 4, 2016
The price I paid for this unit guaranteed I had nothing to lose by ordering this case. First of all I wish I had had a better understanding of just how the phone mounted to the case. If you have any kind of outer casing surrounding your phone, It will not fit in this case. The rigid frame that the phone "clips" into is for the phone only. This in itself was a negative for me as it would be very cumbersome to place the phone in the clip and remove it, not to mention having to abandon your outer protective casing to clip into this case. The "snap shut" feature of the case isn't exactly snap shut quality. The latch is a weak magnetic connection which makes the closing latch less secure. Unless you are looking for a case that you can keep on your phone all the time and talk while the case is folded over, I would look for another case. If you indeed are looking for a clip in case then this inexpensive case might be worth a try.

Mr Shield For Microsoft (Nokia) Lumia 735 Verizon Version Anti-Crash Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by Mr.Shield
Price: $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible protection!, January 6, 2016
Just bought my phone and I immediately order this protective shield. It is crystal clear and easy to apply. Be certain you thoroughly clean your screen and use the tacky paper to clear any unseen specks of dirt and it will overlay your screen perfectly. I love the security of having this shield protecting my glass.

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $26.24

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a new addition to our Kindle family and I love it. I took advantage of the lower price ..., January 6, 2016
We have a new addition to our Kindle family and I love it. I took advantage of the lower price during the Christmas season and decided I could not pass up being able to purchase a new Kindle for under $40.00. This is a great unit and I am thrilled to now have a Kindle of my own. I use this daily and it is simply flawless so far.

I love this newer slimmer design and the inclusion of the camera systems too.

The one drawback may be the speaker system but a set of ear buds or headphones takes care of that issue and improves sound quality tremendously. That statement can be made about the other Kindle models we have as well so it was not a consideration when I purchased this one.

Such a great tablet for a great price. I highly recommend this Kindle!

Sunlite Deluxe Mirror, 11.5", Black
Sunlite Deluxe Mirror, 11.5", Black
Offered by CATCHaBUY
Price: $12.55
19 used & new from $9.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror, mirror on the bike., January 6, 2016
This review is from: Sunlite Deluxe Mirror, 11.5"
I like the size of this mirror and the angle of the extension arm. I didn't find any of the lose and moving mirror issues so far. It was easy to spread the clasp and then fit is around my handlebar. It fastened with ease and is very secure once tightened properly. So far I am very please in my purchase of this mirror.

4MyCycle Bike Cover 210T Extra Heavy Duty - Bicycle Cover Waterproof Outdoor - Suits Mountain Road, Electric and Cruiser Bikes - Black & Silver
Offered by APC Marketing
Price: $25.77
2 used & new from $23.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Total coverage...total protection!, January 6, 2016
I flipped a coin trying to decide which cover I would order for my new bike. I seemed to have made a great decision with this cover. The material feels substantial and completely covers my 26 inch Schwinn bicycle with ease. It is not difficult to slip on or off and it has a draw string in the front and in the back to allow the cover to hug the bike tighter and hold it in place. It also has a clip in the middle at the base so you can attach both sides and not have to worry about the cover blowing off of the bike in high winds.

I can not yet speak for the durability and weathering qualities as it will take some time to evaluate it's effectiveness over a longer period of time.

I was very please to see that this purchase was as expected if not even better than I had hoped for. I also like the fact that it comes with a storage bag to tuck the cover in when it is not in use. Great item!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2016 5:35 PM PST

IT Mall 4 in 1 Multifunction Bicycle bags/bike cycling bag /folding bike wheel and saddle bag with shoulder strap with Rain Cover
Offered by IT Mall
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I first assumed it would be but it turned out to be a good thing., January 6, 2016
I thought this unit would be much bigger by looking at the picture. When I first opened the package, I was disappointed at the smaller size of this bike bag. That being said, once I installed and started filling it, I am thankful it isn't any larger than it is. The larger case is big enough to carry an extra tube in it's original box, a complete set of hex wrenches, adjustable wrench, flat and phillips screwdrivers, tire gauge, rain poncho and tire levers. That's quite a bit to carry! The smaller bags are great for carrying my cell phone on one side and my wallet and keys in the other pouch.

My initial disappointment has turned into the understanding that for my needs, this case was perfect in size. It even comes with a elastic banded rain cover. So far, very nice. Time will tell if it stands up to continued use.

Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by Epson America, Inc.
Price: Click here to see our price
169 used & new from $72.53

4.0 out of 5 stars New printer...first thoughts..., April 15, 2015
I have had my new printer for only a short while but I must start it off with a 4-star rating instead of a 5-star rating. There are two factors that have reduced this rating by one star.. (1) When printing on the lowest "proof" setting, the print quality is almost too light to read and at best frustrating when trying to read it. (2) It should not be a hard thing to do to print envelopes! If this can be proven as operator error, then I will come back and change my review and rating. When selecting to print an envelope from the back feeder tray (on the top tray for that matter), the return address would not print closer than one inch to the left hand corner. Again, show me what I am doing wrong and I will correct this statement. I looked online and it appears I am not the only person that had this problem and Epson support seems to have been almost non-existent in solving the problem. This just makes no sense and seems to be a glitch. A workaround I came up with is to just trick the printer by using a custom size instead of selecting #10. Since all measurements for the type start from the left or top, I just fudged the numbers on the size and customized them to be 9.25 and 4 instead of the actual measurments...close but not the exact measure of a #10 envelope. Still the point is, I should not have to have a workaround to something so simple. Surely this can be corrected.

Otherwise, I have truly enjoyed this printer so far. I do not use the wireless hookup presently and preferred to just wire it directly using a USB printer cable.

I love the large capacity dual front trays, the easy to follow onscreen instructions and the quick printing. I have yet to try the document feeder but have used the scanner a number of times and it all worked flawlessly.

This is no little printer weighing in at almost 30 pounds and it's almost 1 1/2 times larger than my old HP.

I cannot discuss the durability or longevity of the ink cartridges at this time but I will revisit those issues as more time goes by.

All and all it still gets a solid 4-star rating even with the two issues I mentioned above and I have no regrets in my purchase.

The Crowdfunding Bible: How to Raise Money for Any Startup, Video Game or Project
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Insightful read, April 7, 2015
I found that the more I read the more I was able to frame my thoughts concerning my own crowdfunding campaign.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3