Profile for Tae Yun Park > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tae Yun Park "Very Punny" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)

EPG charger for SONY NP-BG1 NP-FG1 Battery and Model DSC-W210 DSC-W210/B DSC-W210/L DSC-W210/P DSC-W220 DSC-W220/B DSC-W220/L DSC-W220/P DSC-W230 DSC-W230/B DSC-W230/L DSC-W270 DSC-W270/B DSC-W270/L DSC-W290 DSC-W290/B DSC-W290/L DSC-W300
Offered by standbyon
Price: $0.54
8 used & new from $0.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Good priced charger indeed..., August 6, 2011
I lost my original SONY DSC W220 digital camera charger and I was looking for a replacement.
Well, the Sony brand charger is about $20 w/o car charger... So I went to Amazon to search for it.
At the end, I am happy that I was find a great charger for less than five bucks! Now I can charge my camera once again!
It does its job well! So I give five stars!

PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
Price: Click here to see our price
138 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PS3 Headset, Recommended..., April 25, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Turtle Beach has been making gaming headsets for years. Yet I found myself P11 deserves to be one of the
best headset made by anybody. I don't like all glitters, therefore let me go into deep core first.

PROS
1. Good and matching design for PS3 (Black finish and red stripes makes it aesthetically impressive)
2. Comfortable and light; after long hours bashing buttons, gamers with big headsets like this one would hurt themselves.
However, due to its comfy and light measurements, no worries here! I think I could go all night with this baby! (No innuendo btw)
3. Sound Controller, or AMP will make sure you to have maximum gaming experiences. You can MUTE anytime you want, and increase/decrease your chat volume. The Chat Monitor allows players to hear themselves so that way, player don't have to yell.
4. Sound Quality, it is good period Amped up and stereo is really good. For example, In CoD Modern Warfare or CoD Black Ops, I could hear much better now! I could hear enemies location, footsteps, cooking grenades, and etc. I would have to try this headset with GT5, DeadSpace 1 or 2, MW2, and my other games to realize its extend.
5. Ergonomics, Seriously gamers, if you could buy Sony's brand new Bluetooth microphone, why not buy this?
It comes with TWO features you know. One headset and other crystal-clear microphone. The price is only $50 in Amazon. I believe retailers sell you for $60. It is only $10 difference or so. Yet it is so much better. Trust me, I was an once-a-user of Bluetooth. And I know the pain. haha
6. USB powered, which means that you don't have to charge your thing everyone time you wish to play some games.

CONS
1. Cheap Material? Well this could be subjective because for me, I think the stuff they used to make this thing, isn't that cheaply made. Yet you better be careful with this baby because the top part and the earpiece connector seem to be ... little not sturdy. So...
2. Cables? Well come on everybody, it is just a another cable in your collection of tangled cables. Why not add a another one? Besides the headset gives you a long cord so, no worries here too.

So at the end, I would recommend this one to friend or anybody who has doubts about it. You cannot go wrong with this one. Unless you are a really new to the system but sound quality, design, microphone, price and etc. overwhelms the cons.
Now, I will go over some things that I have learned.

Troubleshooting
***Very important use the PS3 AV Cables! Yes they are important, otherwise you cannot hear anything from your earpieces. Go find one from the box (every PS3 boxes come with a AV cable), hook it up to PS3 and the headset.
***PC users, don't be alarmed. If you think your PC speakers still make noises? No it is not! It is most likely the P11!
I could be wrong, depend on the PC's models but I advise to check forums or such.
***Setting up is easy.

Thank you for reading my review. One more reminder though, BUY THIS!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 7:44 AM PDT