Profile for Mtn Mama > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mtn Mama RSS Feed (In the Blue Ridge, Va)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Calvin Klein Women's Crossover Swim Dress, Bluebird, 8
Calvin Klein Women's Crossover Swim Dress, Bluebird, 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot mom suit:), March 31, 2014
This suit was a fantastic find. (First I've ever ordered a swimsuit online and I despise shopping for one) The blue color is perfect, just as shown. I'm in my late 30's, and am somewhere in the realm of size 8/10 and the 8 fits great, once I work it on haha tho that's expected as it is a nice sturdy suit. The skirt part is not loose or full so it just skims and helps to conceal my uh, problem area- without emphasizing it-- and when you are in the water, it doesn't float up and all around you which can be so annoying. The halter style offers my mother-of-two twins a nice lift, and is plenty supportive IMO, but I am a 34C-- maybe others who complained about the top need more. And though it isn't heavy duty, the top still has the sort of thin but sufficient cup liners you'd expect in the average suit. Material is nice, fit is flattering, price was right. Hubby likes it too;)

Bubble Guppies Loot Bags, 8 Birthday Party Gift Bags
Bubble Guppies Loot Bags, 8 Birthday Party Gift Bags
Offered by Ultimate Bargains
Price: $4.80
23 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble baggies, March 30, 2014
These baggies were perfect for our pool birthday party. They hold just enough and were easy to just write the names on with a sharpie. Since they are just plastic bags we didn't have to worry about them getting crushed in transport. Look just as pictured.

Pitbull Inside White Decal Sticker Wall Laptop Notebook Die-cut White Decal Sticker
Offered by super graphics
Price: $3.89
2 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever little decal, March 30, 2014
Fantastic little decal, easy to apply and looks good on the window, not too big, just the right font, subtle and smart:)

Simple Designs LT2008-GRN Ceramic Globe Table Lamp, Green
Simple Designs LT2008-GRN Ceramic Globe Table Lamp, Green
Offered by Lampcessories
Price: $9.99
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little lamp!, March 30, 2014
Ok- it seems the negative reviews involve this lamp being too small and several described it as a night light?? or not enough light to read by... Well! This little lamp is perfect for reading at bedtime, and the size is ideal for the shelf next to the chair in my daughter's room. There are imperfections in the shade and the base- but nothing noticeable outside of close examination. It is perfect for our needs. As for the bulb- it's not rocket science. 40 watt bulb, type "g" bc this stands for globe, as it is the round bulb with the tiny "candelabra" base. Had a small lamp before that had a glaring, wired light. This one's perfect. We really love it.

Pugster Cute Golden Dinosaur European Charm Beads Fit Pandora Charm Bead Bracelet
Offered by LimaBeans Vintage
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 6, 2014
My little girl loves dinosaurs so this is a super cute addition to her little bracelet. The gold helps it to stand out and it is easily recognizable. Just as pictured. We love it.

Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat, Orange
Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 6, 2014
Easy to clean, sturdy, stable...very pleased. We started using these for our 2 and 4 yr-olds after their strap-down belted boosters and it was a smooth transition. Occasionally one may tip while somebody's climbing out of their seat, but for the most part they really stay put- and our chairs aren't very hefty. Our 5 yr-old nephew had to have one after he visited:) Great color options, too.

Set 12 Small Plastic Toy Pirates! Pirate Figures stand 2-3/4 inches tall (70mm), 1/24th scale
Offered by Kids To discover
Price: $6.67
9 used & new from $3.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, January 6, 2014
If you need cupcake toppers or piñata fillers or something these are ok, but whoever said in a review that these could mix in with Imaginext stuff seriously mislead me, lol! They are not just small they are flimsy and coloring is poor. We kept them a while but eventually they went overboard. Argh.

Step2 24-Inch Playmats (1 set of 4 mats)
Step2 24-Inch Playmats (1 set of 4 mats)
Offered by ToysOnline
Price: $26.85
13 used & new from $26.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mats, January 6, 2014
Purchased a few sets for padding concrete under baby pool and other outdoor toys. Textured just enough to not be too slippery when wet, and are sufficient padding for the occasional tumble by my 2 and 4 yr-olds. The mats interlock very tightly together and have been outside in every sort of weather with no issue. They are easy to clean (with only slight discoloration) and holding up great. The blue does seem to vary in shade from box to box- but having gotten a few, I just mixed them up and it didn't bother me. We plan to get more- they are versatile enough to be used as home-gym flooring or excercise mats in future. Could be nice underfoot in the garage... I'm sure I can use them plenty while kids are small and find other uses when they are bigger. MUCH sturdier then ABC mats we have inside that always shift and come apart, and certainly more neutral. Very pleased with these.

Sassy 2 Pack Baby Less Mess Toddler Spoon, Colors May Vary
Sassy 2 Pack Baby Less Mess Toddler Spoon, Colors May Vary
Offered by The Pro Store
Price: $6.50
6 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 spoons, January 5, 2014
These are good but just pay attention that you're getting TWO spoons and don't assume it's FOUR like me bc of the picture...not that big a bargain, lol.

Grandfather Remembers: Memories for My Grandchild
Grandfather Remembers: Memories for My Grandchild
by Judith Levy
Price: $15.27
300 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit, January 5, 2014
I found this to be simpler, and more conservative/traditional than other options available. It seems sort of quaint in its approach, and I'm hoping it won't be too awkward for my truly old-school Dad to try and complete.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7