Profile for Shibililiooma > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shibililiooma RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
The Illustrated Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe
The Illustrated Theory of Everything: The Origin and Fate of the Universe
by Stephen Hawking
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, February 9, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my sister but I simply had to sneak a peak before giving it to her. The writing is interesting and clear and the pictures are really beautiful. I could definitely spend some time with this book allowing it to boggle my mind.

Chuggington Interactive Straight And Curved Track Pack
Chuggington Interactive Straight And Curved Track Pack
Offered by GamesQuest
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, February 9, 2013
It may be a lack of creativity on my part but I got these to attach to the repair shed we already have and I can't seem to make a complete track out of the pieces. Try as I may I am left with dead end curves. I might need to order a second set so everything loops around in one complete track.

I wish they hooked together a little differently. It is a little hard for young little hands to put together.

Chuggington Interactive Koko
Chuggington Interactive Koko
Offered by Gifts-and-Toys
Price: $36.95
3 used & new from $25.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Australian accent, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Chuggington Interactive Koko (Toy)
Our Koko came with an Australian accent so she doesn't sound like the Koko on the show. This is not unpleasant merely surprising and not something I thought to check for.
The way the trains interact together is fun and they seem to be durable. My son likes them quite a bit.

Rollerblade Bladerunner Phaser Kids Adjustable Skate, Black/Green, US 1 to 4
Rollerblade Bladerunner Phaser Kids Adjustable Skate, Black/Green, US 1 to 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for growing children, February 9, 2013
The adjustable feature in these blades is great. My nephew's shoe size seemed to be at the top of the smaller blade range and the bottom of the larger blade range so I was concerned the larger blades would simply be too large. The range on these covered that middle zone nicely. Great find. He loves them and uses them frequently. They are holding up great and that is saying something with an active 8 year old boy.

A Reader's Hebrew Bible
A Reader's Hebrew Bible
by A. Philip Brown II
Price: $37.76
87 used & new from $26.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational tool, December 28, 2012
My brother requested this as he was studying Hebrew in school. He found and continues to find it a great tool. The footnotes regarding less frequently used words is especially handy.

The Prisoner: The Complete Series
The Prisoner: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Patrick McGoohan
17 used & new from $64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, December 28, 2012
I was very excited to find this series at such a great deal. I'm happy to own it and introduce it to others who have not yet stumbled across this story line.

It is a fun and smart show.

Fisher-Price Little People Play 'n Go Castle
Fisher-Price Little People Play 'n Go Castle
Offered by KingsRidgeMedia
Price: $20.69
36 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for imagination play, December 28, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great simple toy for imagination play. It comes with just a few parts so it's not a big mess everywhere. And everything stores together. The catapult attaches to the top of the castle and is a fun addition.

My 3 year old son was excited to receive this and continues to enjoy playing with it.

Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper,Black,9 M US
Columbia Men's Packed Out Omni-Heat Slipper,Black,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for warm these slippers are for you, December 28, 2012
I was excited to find these for my father in law who is tormented by cold feet. He reports that he is very pleased with these slippers. He said they warm his feet in a matter of seconds. They are durable and can be worn inside or out and they are lightweight so they don't feel bulky and clunky.
His only complaint is that they can get too warm and his feet get sweaty - but he states he just slips his feet out for a breather and calls it good.
So, steer clear if you are easily overheated but these are a great find for those who are repeat requesters to turn the heat up in an already warm home.

How to Train Your Dragon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
How to Train Your Dragon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Jay Baruchel
Price: $19.75
55 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, my son loves it, November 23, 2012
My 2 year old son loves this movie and thankfully my husband and I enjoy watching it as well. The bonus features were fun too.
It arrived quickly and well packaged. Only kudos for this one.

Lanolin (anhydrous) - Ultra Refined Butter 1 Lb
Lanolin (anhydrous) - Ultra Refined Butter 1 Lb
Offered by Halaleveryday
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 23, 2012
Product came expediently and was well packaged. I used the lanolin for a homemade salve I was making and the results were great. I thought the product was high quality, just what I was needing.

Page: 1 | 2