Profile for Murph > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Murph RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Tech Armor Apple iPhone 6 Premium Edge to Edge HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protector (White) - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $14.95
5 used & new from $11.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not perfect., February 19, 2015
I have the white edge to edge protector for iPhone 6.

Overall this is a great screen protector. I have never had much of a problem installing screen protectors but this one was much easier to apply than others. It is hard to tell I have a screen protector on my phone. People have had to look at my phone very close to tell. I do feel that I need to mention the fact that only the part of the protector that is placed directly above the screen has adhesive on it. At first it did not seem like a big deal, but the lack of connection between the phone and protector in these places allows dust to get underneath the white part of the protector. Also , the clear space for the screen is ever so slightly too high (we're talking maybe half of a milimeter). Everything else about this protector is perfect. I've had it maybe a week and there is not a single scratch on it or my phone.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Onyx Black (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful in black!, July 25, 2013
40 dollars is a bit pricey, especially for a teen working for minimum wage, but it's the most fashionable and protective case I've seen for the kindle paperwhite. That's obviously a matter of opinion though, so if you find a cheaper case that works better, go for it!

This case is very sturdy, and I love the sleep wake feature. It adds a slight bit of weight and bulk to my kindle, but to me that makes it easier to hold. I love the look of the leather, and I love the inside of the case as well. The only complaint I have is that the inside fabric on the left side is a dog fur magnet, but that's not really a matter of quality.

I trust my kindle in the case, and feel comfortable putting my kindle in my purse for trips without worry.

essie Summer 2013 Nail Polish Collection (Sunday Funday)
essie Summer 2013 Nail Polish Collection (Sunday Funday)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunday Funday(:, July 25, 2013
It's a very pretty color, and it has smooth application. I put 3 very thin coats on and my nails look flawless. In sunlight, the silver shimmer is very beautiful, but still subtle. It's a very summery feminine polish. The color looks like a shimmery less pastel version of Coral Reef by Sally Hansen. I painted my nails with Sunday Funday last night and they haven't chipped 24 hours later. Usually I chip polishes fast because my nails are in awful condition from school, work, guitar, and piano. But it's held up so far with a top coat. Definitely in my top 5 favorite polishes out of the 50-something I have.

On a side note, the polish arrived very fast, a day before the shipment stated. The polish was properly wrapped in bubble wrap and then put into paper packaging that was encased with bubble wrap as well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 8:09 AM PDT

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Gunmetal, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Gunmetal, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by JuggaloAlley
Price: $5.68
11 used & new from $2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, long dry time., April 12, 2012
This is a really pretty nail polish. I wore it to homecoming twice, because it happened to match both a blue dress I wore, and a grey one. The polish wears really well, and doesn't come off or chip for quite a while. There is a price to pay however; it takes a very long time to dry. The dry time wouldn't be a big deal, but you need 2-4 coats to look good(depending on the thickness of your coats). So it's definatly not one of my top favorite polishes, but that's okay because it's still pretty ;)

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Rockstar Pink, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Rockstar Pink, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Bargains N More
Price: $5.11
8 used & new from $1.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color!(:, April 12, 2012
I love this color. It goes on in two or three coats. I must say that the bottles I have seen look nothing like in the picture. In the picture the polish looks purple, when it is in fact much more pink. In the bottle there's pink, blue, and silver glitter, all together creating a deep, "rockstar" pink. (: To those who have said it's hard to get off of your nails, I totally agree. All glitter polishes are hard to get off of your nails, and it sucks.... but it's worth it. I try to only put glitter on my toenails; because as others have said, you practically have to scrape the stuff off.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Ocean Marketing
Price: $4.69
13 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This has to be one of my favorites!(:, April 12, 2012
This is a terrific summer/ spring color! It's a very strong blue. It's not one of those sad, dreary dull blues.... I would say it's more of a happy, popping, greenish cyan. Whenever I wear it people compliment the shade. Also, if you do Konad, this polish stamps pretty well. You should order this polish, like right now. ;)

OPI Nicki Minaj Mini Nail Laquers, 1/8th Sizes
OPI Nicki Minaj Mini Nail Laquers, 1/8th Sizes
Offered by Magic Zone Supply
Price: $26.97
3 used & new from $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors(:, April 12, 2012
These nail polishes are great! I absolutely LOVE fly; It's such a great aqua color! As other people have said, the set does NOT come with Metallic 4 Life. Instead it comes with save me, a very pretty bar glitter polish- the bar glitter is holographic. They go on very well in just two coats (three or four for Save Me if you use it alone). I have yet to use Did it on 'Em and Pink Friday, but they seem like very great spring shades.

Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter (Pack of 2)
Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter (Pack of 2)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $10.82
5 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Burt's Bees <3, October 11, 2011
So, I've used many of Burt's Bees chapsticks, and you really just have to find the one that's right for you. Living in Michigan, I need something that will work for weather types from -4 to 95 weather. I usually have dry skin, but at times it is oily. Every time I go more than a day without chapstick/ lip balm, my lips crack and get chapped. I've tried just about every brand out there, and Burt's Bees is the best. This particular "Ultra Conditioning" on is tied in first place with their honey beeswax one- notice these balms are more oily. I'm not a fan of non-oil based balms because they often cake on and look bad. I like oil because it looks glossy, feels good, and works really good. I love this product and totally recommend it. However, for guys I recommend the honey one over this product, because it doesn't look quite so glossy.

House Rules: A Novel
House Rules: A Novel
by Jodi Picoult
Price: $12.22
598 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars House Rules, September 25, 2011
This review is from: House Rules: A Novel (Paperback)
Okay, so I usually don't like to review books before I've finished reading them, but this book is amazing. It usually takes a lot from a book to make me laugh or feel bad for a character, but this book has already managed to do just that by page 72. Picoult writes in a way that really helps you understand her characters. She puts you right into their world, and lets the movie roll. There's so much unresolved irony right now that I can't stop reading. I've read one of her other novels, "Sing You Home", and this book is totally different (which is a good thing). I love how she keeps things new and fresh. She brings new topics in every book. I can't wait to find out what happens next.... though I don't want it to end!! haha

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Offered by Beauty_Products2day
Price: Click here to see our price
16 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is amazing!!, September 25, 2011
I'm from Michigan where we have the weather from all four seasons, so I have to use protection from heat, sun, cold,and some really dry air (winter -_-). I use their products year round and the Honey lip balm is definitely my favorite. It smells almost like baby powder to me, and it glides on so easy. It doesn't leave a residue or anything like that, and it makes my lips look very moisturized. It also makes them so soft. I can't stop putting it on. I got this a few days ago, and I'll probably be through this in no time. don't worry though, it does last a very long time.... I just put it on too often haha- I go through a lip balm a month, sometimes two hah

But yeah, don't hesitate making the choice to buy this. It's simply amazing!!

Page: 1 | 2