Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for T. Sewell > Reviews

Browse

T. Sewell's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Sewell RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Coastal Scents Black Soap with Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce
Coastal Scents Black Soap with Shea Butter, 5.29 Ounce
Offered by iShining
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT!!, May 17, 2015
I had no idea Amazon sold Coastal Scents black soap! I cannot stress how much I love this stuff. This all natural soap is amazing. It leaves my body feeling squeaky clean without any harsh dryness, it lathers up easily, and it has a really nice fresh clean scent. It's also the only cleanser that keeps my face and body clear of acne. I honestly can't live without it. As a side note, black soap has to be stored properly if you want it to last. I purchased the spectrum dino soap saver (found here on amazon)...which is a slotted soap dish that allows the bar of soap to dry without sitting in a puddle of water. It is a MUST BUY! Once set on the soap dish, the soap dries almost immediately and I never have to worry about it becoming a squishy mess. In my opinion, Coastal Scents has the best black soap I've ever used. It's the real deal, and I love that I don't have to break up chucks from a huge block. These individual bars are so convenient!

Schlage FB50N V GEO 619 B60 Single Cylinder Deadbolt and F51 Keyed Entry Georgian Knob Keyed Alike, Satin Nickel finish
Price: $51.97
44 used & new from $44.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality!, May 17, 2015
Renters rejoice! THIS is the perfect upgrade for anyone looking to replace the locks on their apartment. The difference in quality is quite substantial. The deadbolt is solid. Much sturdier than the original one which had seen better days. Knobs turn smoothly and my door actually seals shut better than it did before. I purchased mine from home depot and to my surprise the "locked out" feature is not present on this set. When the bottom lock is locked, you can turn the handle and open the door with no fears because the knob unlocks itself automatically and stays unlocked until I lock it back. It seems as though Schlage no longer manufactures this lock with the "locked out" feature, however there could still be some old stock floating around. Also this set is keyed alike so only one key is needed for both locks which is nice. Everything needed to install is included and the instructions were easy to follow. I am completely satisfied with this purchase, especially at this price point. Looks great too!

Nesco VS-01 Food Vacuum Sealer, White
Nesco VS-01 Food Vacuum Sealer, White
Offered by Galactics
Price: $62.25
170 used & new from $42.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, May 12, 2015
I have been researching different vacuum sealers for awhile. Originally I was looking at foodsaver but when the price on this unit dropped to 44 dollars I figured I had nothing to lose by giving this a shot. After using it multiple times I must say I love this thing. It doesn't take up much counter space and its extremely easy to use. It sits at an angle, and with the vacuum chamber's suction protruding up, liquid is less likely to get sucked into the pump. So easy to clean and maintain. Sealing strip sits outside vacuum chamber and seals very well even though seal width is quite thin. Solidly built and I like that the cord can be wrapped underneath unit when not in use. It also comes with some nesco brand bags but I prefer lemontreefoods bags. This version doesn't have a roll holder or cutter but I don't use rolls so that wasn't a deal breaker for me. This unit is basic but that doesn't make it any less efficient. Watch for price drops on this fantastic little machine. Money well spent!

Rose Buds in Full Bloom Charm .925 Sterling Silver Bead for Pandora Chamilia Biagi & European Bracelets
Offered by Beads Hunter Jewelry
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, January 16, 2013
My daughter's middle name is Rose, so I was looking for a bead to represent her on my bracelet. This was a great choice!! The charm is beautiful. Was a bit worried because the picture depicts a bead that looks quite dull. That wasn't the case. I looked at other "roses" from other sellers including Pandora's and in my opinion this one is prettier. This truly was a great buy.

925 Sterling Silver European Style Antique Silver "Star Roller Skate Boot" Charms/beads for Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia, Troll and More Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Bead!!, January 9, 2013
I have very fond memories of the skating rink as a kid, so I've been searching some time now for a nice skate bead to go with my charm bracelet. I ended up purchasing this one because it was the only one I saw with the stopper at the front of the skate. This charm looks just like the picture (which isn't a bad thing). It's absolutely beautiful!! I wasn't sure what to expect when it arrived, however the quality and detail are superb. Extremely happy with my purchase!

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($350-$400)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $63.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I broke my Asus Tablet...., July 13, 2012
Purchased this squaretrade warranty about a week after receiving my Asus TF300 (I think that's the model number). I thought it was pretty cool that you had 30 days from the date of purchasing a tablet to buy this warranty. Initially I didn't think to order a one along with my Asus. Didn't have the tablet a good 60 days before I dropped it on the floor like an idiot, and completely shattered the screen. Called squaretrade, filed a claim, and they sent me a postage paid box in the mail to have it shipped to one of their repair centers. I also had the option to take the tablet to a repair shop of my choice, get it fixed, and they would reimburse (<--spell check?) me the funds. Once my tablet arrived at the repair center, it turned out that it was going to cost more money to have the tablet repaired than the tablet was worth, so squaretrade mailed me a check for the full price of the tablet so I could repurchase another one. You have the choice of receiving a check in the mail, funds added to your paypal account or an Amazon gift card. The whole process was frustration free and squaretrade was very professional with regards to handling my claim. Highly recommend this company. The warranty was definetly worth purchasing, and I wouldn't hesistate to use them again.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2015 1:13 PM PDT

10" Embedded Flower Accent Ceramic Pig Statue Color: Grey
10" Embedded Flower Accent Ceramic Pig Statue Color: Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, January 26, 2012
While in Burlington Coat Factory one day, I spotted this huge piggy bank. She was purple with flower accents. The pictures really don't do this thing any justice. It's quite elegant. However, the one I found in the store was missing the stopper that goes underneath, and there was quite a bit of damage to the pig. Alot of the flowers were chipped off, leaving this beautiful work of art looking rather shabby.
I ended up purchasing it anyway even though it had some flaws. My mom seen it one day and loved it so I gave it to her.

Thus my search began....I scoured the internet for another pig, and to my surprise Amazon had it!! I decided to order the gray one. The pictures make it seem as though the pig is almost smoke-like in color. However, after receiving this pig that was not the case. It's more beige/cream than anything else but still very pretty. The picture of the purple one is true to its color. A very deep, very pretty, purple. Not sure about the yellow...

It comes with the stopper, and was packaged very securely. I'm really enjoying this pig and I think I'm going to order a few more. Everyone who has seen it has loved it and asked where I got it from.

I like to save my spare change (mostly single dollar bills and quarters) and have always been looking for the ultimate piggy bank. This is definitely it!! When I say this thing is huge....it's the biggest piggy bank I've ever seen. My mom uses hers to save quarters. She has stuffed her pig with 1,000 dollars worth of quarters so far with room to spare. The description of this product will probably throw most people off. This is not a statue. It is a very useable piggy bank that is both elegant and a definite conversational piece.

amCase (TM) Premium Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch Reader (2-Pack) Latest Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for the Nook Touch..., November 3, 2011
With a rambunctious 3 year old at home, I was looking for a few screen protectors to put on his new Leappad Explorer. This particular brand has exceeded my expectations. You get two screen protectors. Each with its own cloth and card to remove bubbles. After applying it to the device (which was smooth sailing after trimming to the correct measurements) I was happy to note that it really is invisible and it doesn't interfere with the screens sensitivity. My son has since banged on the screen multiple times with the stylus with no damage done to the toys screen itself. This is truly an excellent product for the price that does exactly what it's intended to do...protect your screen! I wouldn't hesistate to purchase these again.

VTech - V.Reader - E-Book Download Gift Card
VTech - V.Reader - E-Book Download Gift Card
Offered by Gem 360
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, November 1, 2011
I purchased this download card from Timeline but it was fulfilled by Amazon. As the title suggests, this is a great value!! A twenty dollar gift card for fourteen bucks. This download card can be used in VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator to purchase additional books for your childs V.Reader. When I redeemed the code online, I noticed it could be used to purchase additional games and books for the Innotab as well. Something I wasn't expecting.

It comes packaged in the same case a V.Reader cartridge would. A bit excessive, but I guess it will come in handy should my son ever damage one of the cases in his current collection. I'm really picky about who I give my credit card info to, so this is a great alternative....and a good deal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 7:41 AM PST

Kidkraft Star Table and Chair Set
Kidkraft Star Table and Chair Set

3.0 out of 5 stars I Purchased This Table A Year Ago..., October 30, 2011
This table was a christmas gift in 2010. Here we are almost a year later, and this table has held up fairly well. However, I'm currently in the market for a new one...
I'll start with the pros first.

Pros:
- Durable. My son just turned 3 when we gave this to him and since then he has really put this table through its paces. Toys have been banged on it, crayons and pens have made their mark, and I can't tell you how many times the table and chairs have been dragged around the house by my budding little home redecorator. My husband and I have even sat in the chairs with him on occasion and were surprised at how well they held us up given our weight compared to his.

- I loved the idea of the different colored bins underneath. Originally we were sent only red and blue bins...BORING!! When I read the description, it said this table came with one red, blue, yellow, and green bin so I was kinda disappointed. I called Kidkraft (a bit anal...I know) and asked how I could get a yellow and green bin sent to me. The extra bins were sent my way free of charge. With all the small toys he had laying around the house I thought this was a great way to get things organized.

- Size/Design. This table is perfect for kids ages 2-5. The backs on the chairs are high enough to comfortably support small children and the overall design of this set is just cute.

The reason I am looking for new table and chair set at this point is this whole allan wrench assembly. This may be better explained through the cons...

Cons:
- Assembly!! This table took forever to assemble. We ran into problems when we realized that not all the pre-cut holes were aligned correctly. A few were about 2-3 millimeters off which doesn't seem like much but it made trying to fit the darn screws through the holes a pain in the butt!! Be prepared to argue with your spouse (should he/she help) for no reason at all other than frustration...

- Constantly having to re-tighten screws that have come loose with an allen wrench that nobody can find!!

- There are 4 weird looking screws? that go underneath the table to help bolt it down to the legs. It doesn't matter how many times we tighten it...they are forever falling out. So much so that my husband had to put two L brackets underneath instead to keep the table from coming off the legs when leaning against one end of the table.

- The bins that come with this table broke with a few months. While cheap, I was expecting them to hold up a bit longer then they did. My child is also rough with toys so it was probably his fault versus kidkraft's quality.

While this is a nice table to look at, I am just sick and tired of tightening screws. I shouldn't have to be concerned about my child's safety, however at this point I am. I have come in his room many times to find him playing with loose screws that came from his chair. I am surprised he hasn't collasped while sitting in one yet. I personally wouldn't recommend this table and am hoping my new search will result in a table that has done away with allen wrenches because I have yet to find a piece of furniture that has any longevity when allen wrench assembly is used.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3