Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Shasha > Reviews

Browse

Shasha's Profile

Customer Reviews: 400

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shasha RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
BellyLady Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Egyptian Triangle Shawl, Christmas Git Idea BLACK
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $7.10
2 used & new from $6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars BellyLady Belly Dance Hip Scarf, June 6, 2016
I love it! It is awesome! Very beautiful! I am glad they make it! Happiness...

Deva Vegan Vitamins Natural Vitamin E 400iu with Mixed Tocopherols, 90-Count
Deva Vegan Vitamins Natural Vitamin E 400iu with Mixed Tocopherols, 90-Count
Price: $20.29
35 used & new from $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Deva Vegan Vitamins, June 3, 2016
HI, Good Vit E...seems fresh/good quality.

Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life & the Life That You Love
Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life & the Life That You Love
by David Steele
Price: $14.95
35 used & new from $0.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Conscious Dating by David Steele, June 3, 2016
Hi, Know what you want/need in a relationship. He has a checklist at the end that is very helpful. He helps you analyze your life/relationships so you can get what works best for you. Be the chooser not always the chosen. You are like your own counselor. Best wishes.

Finding the Love Of Your Life
Finding the Love Of Your Life
by Neil Clark Warren
356 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding the Love of Your Life, by Warren, June 3, 2016
HI, He writes what would make people be compatible....being similar/right age/be healthy first/know how to resolve differences and more. Very logical good help that is very important. I enjoyed the book and his examples/insights/facts. Happiness...

Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple: The Essential How-to Guide to Symptoms, Dosage, Timing, and More
by Virginia L. Hopkins
Price: $10.39
161 used & new from $3.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr. John Lee's Hormone Balance Made Simple, May 13, 2016
Good book. Celiac may cause hormone issues/gland problems/many brain/body health issues like acne/allergies/leaky gut/pain/anxiety/low thyroid/low adrenals/hair loss/headache etc.. A new revision including these things may help. Good general content/easy to read/learn from. I may need .5 E3/113P/3.5 TE twice a day in menopause to be ok and help with my adrenals. My progesterone is being stolen to make cortisol, but cortisol is low and then I feel like I am dying. I am so glad this book and others help with hormones. I can't take estradiol. Men are upset when women get to menopause...want to trade them for a younger woman. Women need to learn how to help themselves so they are not suffering. Too high of Progesterone makes precancer in me and no sleep. Too low of P and my gut lining has sores due to my immune system going down due to Lyme/Celiac. Progesterone helps remyelinate my brain/helps thyroid medicine work better/helps energy/bones/memory/thinking/hot flashes/makes estrogen receptor sites more sensitive/is a diuretic. Testosterone lowers swelling/helps sex drive/gets rid of saggy baggy face/helps energy. Estriol helps circulation in my brain. Testosterone counteracts the swelling from the Estriol. Rotating sites for rubbing on the Bioidentical hormone creams helps them work better. I don't stop the Bioidentical hormones. I would feel too sick to do that. I am glad Dr. Lee made this book and helped many women since women suffer much sometimes. Celiac caused my hormone issues and more. I like Dr. Lee's book on Progesterone also..much detail. Very interesting.

Building Your Field of Dreams
Building Your Field of Dreams
by Mary Manin Morrissey
75 used & new from $0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Building Your Field of Dreams by Mary Morrissey, May 13, 2016
Awesome stories that can be applied to your life with much wisdom. She is human...telling the story of her life and what she learned. God is the Source..not man. Too many awesome statements in the book to quote them. It is a treasure of grow/wisdom. I could reread it many times and still learn something new from it. Thanks for sharing your life with us and much wisdom! Happiness....

Herbal Hormone Handbook for Women: 41 Natural Remedies to Reset Hormones, Reduce Anxiety, Combat Fatigue and Control Weight (Herbs for Hormonal Balance, Weight Loss, Stress, Natural Healing)
by Carmen Reeves
Price: $9.98
25 used & new from $6.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Herbal Hormone Handbook for Women by Reeves, May 8, 2016
Hi, Short book, but simple/easy help that may greatly help a person feel better. I would add more choices of things that may help and explain about Celiac which may affect glands/ hormones causing PMS/infertility/Post partum depression/low thyroid/burned out adrenals/hot flashes/acne/addictions/food cravings/headahche/tired/no sleep/anxiety/panic/depression/obsessing/suicidal thoughts/Diabetes and much more. No gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/GMO...taking vitamins/good oils/minerals...probiotic...LDN..detoxing helps me.
Rhodiola/coenzyme Q10 is very good. Coenzymated B vitamins/Vit D3/Vit C/zinc/fish oil/evening primrose oil/Vit A/Vit B12 methylcobalamin intrinsic factor kind/shot/strong dairy free probiotic when stomach acid is low/HCl and enzymes with meals/Mg/Nature's Plus- Source of life multiple and more help me.

I am low in fat since meat/coconut oil/olive oil/heated oils/flax and more hurt me. Glands need healthy fats. Gluten maybe the reason glands are not healthy. Sunlight/exercise/good water/detoxing help. LDN helps block hidden gluten. I take vitamins/good oils/minerals also.

The book has very good information. I am glad I read it. It has wisdom from her experience in it. Best wishes to her.

Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others: The Fascinating Research That Can Land You the Husband of Your Dreams
by John T. Molloy
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $17.75
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Men Marry Some Women and Not Others, May 8, 2016
Hi, Awesome book! I am glad I found it! It surveyed people coming out of the building after getting their marriage license. Interestng that those married insisted on it. It told the age people usually get married and more. When they are tired of the bars and friends are getting married they may think about it..being mentored by friends and they see it as the next stage in life. If they live with parents or parents divorced they may not marry. First impressions made a difference....how you dress/what you say etc. Those who where married worked at it..went to places guys were even if they didn't like the hobby/moved etc. Love yourself...attacts (maybe since it may seem like a confident mom) .Some may not like the guy when they first met him. No chase/do chores for him etc.. No make you life 2nd to a husband's..no be their servant. Woman gave hints. Some said marry or I am gone. Agreeable/relaxed/easy to get along with etc..

Very interesting and enjoyable...good survey and very helpful book! Very different than other dating books.

The Winning Dating Formula For Women Over 50: 7 Steps To Attracting Quality Men
The Winning Dating Formula For Women Over 50: 7 Steps To Attracting Quality Men
by Lisa Copeland
Price: $10.83
27 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The Winning Dating Formula for Women Over 50, May 8, 2016
Hi, Awesome! A book for people my age! Many people have given up hope and stopped trying and stay single. Quality men is good...someone who is trying in life/is trying to be healthy and learn/grow/get more out of life. If I took time to heal I would never date since I have been very hurt and still hurt. I am in survival mode. Leaving my baggage is hard.
The book is well written and great site also. Nice quotes. I may be an alpha woman and push guys away. She explains about alpha/beta etc types of combos of relationships. Yes..a guy wants to make a woman happy/help/be a Hero. I am used to being independent since a guy could not make me happy. To me I would be happy when they are happy, but I am not their source of happiness.

Seeing the true person and learning about Narcissism helped me. I will not be having sex on any dates. Yes...I know guys may look older. I just want them to have personality. Deal breakers? To me addictions/narcissism/disrespect/can't talk with/fear them/abuse. I want a guy who enjoys my personality...accepts me unconditionally..no control issues and doesn't abandon is truthful/honest/loyal. She says to know what you want in a guy. What do I need a guy for? Companion/can talk and share thoughts/some one who brings out the best in me/humor/help/hugs etc.. Yes...too needy/desperate/would cling to a guy. Yes..I expect a guy to be too perfect. I really don't want to do online dating, but I know that is the way to fine tune who you want to be in a relationship with. I know people who found love on line.

Fun ideas. How to get rid of the wrong person and more in the book. I have a hard time saying nice things about myself. I expect a guy to see the best in me without me having to mention anything that is self promotion. I don't defend myself or promote myself. Yes..need to listen/ask questions more. I am a slow learner so lessons repeat and don't stop since I didn't learn.

I Only Want to Get Married Once: The 10 Essential Questions for Getting It Right the First Time
by Chana Levitan
19 used & new from $12.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I Only Want to Get Married Once by Levitan, May 8, 2016
Hi, Wow! Awesome book! Much different than other books! I am glad I found it! No change the the other person...it destroys them. Could you love them as is if they didn't change? Same values? No take them for granted. Infatuation wears off. See/accept faults. No be critical. Do you respect them and they respect you? Open/honest/talk easy? Feel safe? How well get along with them/compatible? No denial. On same team? Bring out the best in each other? Do you like yourself when you are with them? Can only change self. Do you mess up your life...can you still have a regular life? Do they bring out the best in you and not Narcissistic? Boundaries? No strings attached love? And more.....

Much wisdom/insights/good mentoring help to find the right person to be with in life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20