Profile for DeDe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DeDe "DeDe" RSS Feed (NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles ,9.3  Ounce (Pack of 6)
Lindt LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles ,9.3 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $41.76
5 used & new from $41.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious as always-quickly delivered in perfect condition, December 30, 2014
Delicious as always. Holiday staple in our home and also make wonderful gifts for friends, co-workers, service providers. Has always been a quality product and this quickly delivered pack of 6 bags did not disappoint.

Pepperidge Farm Linzer Raspberry Cookies
Pepperidge Farm Linzer Raspberry Cookies
Offered by Blinky's Bargains
Price: $48.00
2 used & new from $48.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 30, 2014
Don't taste like much of anything. Disappointed; had high expectations. Dry and nothing like bakery linzer tarts.

Hetalia - China Chinese Cosplay Costume [Deluxe Set]
Hetalia - China Chinese Cosplay Costume [Deluxe Set]
Offered by Cos Monde
Price: $125.00
2 used & new from $120.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous-High quality fabrics & high quality workmanship, with excellent customer service!, December 30, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. Product description on this listing is spot on! We went with custom sizing and it is perfect. This is a quality item; quality material, quality workmanship. It is even lined. The fit is perfect. Vendor went above and beyond to supply exceptional customer service! Thank you for making this holiday even more special for us.

Bamboo Back Scratcher Massager Therapeutic Body Massage
Bamboo Back Scratcher Massager Therapeutic Body Massage
Offered by Find-me-a-gift UK
Price: $4.80
2 used & new from $4.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!!!.... sharp unfinished - splintered wood. Very poorly made!, November 18, 2014
SPLINTERS in my back....ouch!!! This is the crudest, unfinished, sharp edged back scratcher I have ever seen. Can't believe it is even allowed to be sold like this. Calling amazon right now! I'd give it negative stars if that was possible.

Hamilton Beach 40898 Cool-Touch 8-Cup Cordless Electric Kettle
Hamilton Beach 40898 Cool-Touch 8-Cup Cordless Electric Kettle
Price: $49.99
30 used & new from $35.26

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 1/2 years stll works like & looks new.., November 17, 2014
5 1/2 years still looks & works like brand new. Have never had a single issue. I use it 4 - 5 Times a day for water for tea. Still heats to boiling in under a minute- I air dry it and would never leave water sitting in it. It is probably the best counter top appliance I ever purchased. We even use it to heat up the water to make pasta. We can boil a pot full of water in 3 minutes (fill it 3times), where our gas stoves is still trying 20 minutes later. I am back here to order another one because I want to keep one in my home office upstairs and not have to drag it down to kitchen for use there. It turned in to such a great value lasting so well for so long. Having 2 is well worth it.

Gaiam Restore Pinpoint Back Massager
Gaiam Restore Pinpoint Back Massager
Price: $24.98
3 used & new from $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Where can I get the right instructions??? Link on product tag I received takes me to wrong instructions, November 15, 2014
Like item very much but the Bonus downloadable link listed on item's tag takes you to instructions for a different Gaiam massager???? So how do I get the right instructions???? A google search only brings up a downloadable instructions for the pressure point massager a completely different product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2014 12:18 PM PST

Hinterland/Series 1
Hinterland/Series 1
DVD ~ Richard Harrington
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $30.09
16 used & new from $25.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Wales makes fabulous setting for darkly brooding detective series..., October 1, 2014
This review is from: Hinterland/Series 1 (DVD)
Wales makes a fabulous backdrop for this great darkly brooding detective series. The scenery is both beautiful and lonely- perfect for a great new detective series. Not the same old, same old. I cannot wait for series 2. One question though...anyone else notice everyone is always wearing something blue? Wonder if there is some significance I am missing.

Johnson's Baby Powder, Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E, 9 ounces
Johnson's Baby Powder, Pure Cornstarch with Aloe & Vitamin E, 9 ounces
Offered by My Great Goods
Price: $6.49
19 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Price per oz incorrect in listing......, August 12, 2014
Love this powder- cornstarch safer than dangers of talc. HOWEVER- wrong per oz price in this listing. Is not 16 cents per oz is 76 cents per oz

Dear Daughter: A Novel
Dear Daughter: A Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars If Jane's story continues in a book 2- I'll be back to update my 2 star review.., August 3, 2014
Found the early chapters confusing. But it had gotten a plug from Entertainment Weekly- so I hung in & was very glad I did! I read it in a day. The book found it's footing & I was pulled in completely- Until the smack me in the head ending.....Say what???: Karma??? Karma for what?? Janie deserved none of it.... It was a fabulous read until the last pages. Even in the real world of law & order- never happen. However if there is
a " to be contined" in Jane's story I'll be back, will forgive this ending & hopefully be able to add a few stars! I am so hoping for more of Jane's story. This is a talented author- don't lose you're readers trying for shock for shock's sake. Sometimes more really is just more when just enough would have been so satisfying & so right! Now I am going to go see if I can sign up to be notified when book 2 is published- fingers crossed.

Bosch [HD]
Bosch [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Half-way through....Love it! Now where are some more episodes before you loose your audience...., June 1, 2014
This review is from: Bosch [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
Nothing I hate more than investing time in a show only to have it disappear. Titus Welliver IS Harry Bosch. This series is one of my top ten reads and I read a lot.I am pleased to see it brought to tv. I waited to watch the pilot hoping for more episodes-but decided on this boring Sunday to give it a go. So very glad I did. Nicely done amazon NOW at least give us a date to mark on our calendars for the rest of season 1 and hopefully more to come.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5