Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for KirstieK > Reviews

Browse

KirstieK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KirstieK RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
BCBGeneration Women's BG Treasure Dress Pump, Black, 7 M US
BCBGeneration Women's BG Treasure Dress Pump, Black, 7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, October 4, 2015
So pretty. Literally, these are the prettiest, classiest shoes I own. Pretty comfortable for short walks, but they are a bit higher than I anticipated. However, I am willing to suffer and get used to them!

Best Home Fashion Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains - Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Grey - 52"W x 84"L - (Set of 2 Panels)
Offered by Best Home Fashion
Price: $46.99
6 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than I expected, October 4, 2015
Amazing. It looks like late at night when it is 3 in the afternoon. I purchased the grey color and they are a beautiful neutral. The fabric is soft and silky, not that clunky stiff fabric that blackout curtains usually are made with. But beyond the really nice quality and color, they actually work and significantly darken your room. Buy these!

Carhartt Men's Rain Defender Avondale Midweight 3 Season Sweatshirt,Black,Medium
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend never takes it off, November 12, 2014
This is a quality sweatshirt, with a really nice quilted inside. It's warm, comfy and good for everyday attire.

Solo Premium Leather 15.6" Laptop Carryall, Espresso, VTA801-3
Solo Premium Leather 15.6" Laptop Carryall, Espresso, VTA801-3
Price: $90.99
29 used & new from $60.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful leather bag, November 12, 2014
Beautiful leather bag. I have had it for about a year now, and it is holding up well. It has a good number of pockets and fits my MacBook well. It also has an outside pocket that can transition into a slit to hook onto a rolling suitcase.

Harry Potter's Hogwarts Tree Ornament
Harry Potter's Hogwarts Tree Ornament
Offered by The Noble Collection
Price: $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely nice. I gave one to each family member and ..., November 12, 2014
Extremely nice. I gave one to each family member and kept one for myself. They are quality ornaments; much better than I was expecting.

KEEN Women's Whisper Sandal,Neutral Gray/Alaskan Blue,6.5 M US
KEEN Women's Whisper Sandal,Neutral Gray/Alaskan Blue,6.5 M US
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute, November 12, 2014
These shoes are incredibly comfortable. I just received them, so I can't attest to long term wear, but in the few days I have been wearing them to break them in, they have been extremely comfortable. I love the Alaskan Blue color; it's cute and bright without being overwhelming.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tank, September 1, 2014
I use this to workout in or to wear casually with skinny jeans. Its soft, comfy, and looks very flattering. Also, you can't beat the price.

Pruven P-SPF-9-9 Pet Scratch Protection Film, 9.5 by 9-Feet
Pruven P-SPF-9-9 Pet Scratch Protection Film, 9.5 by 9-Feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, September 1, 2014
Peeled off and had a hard time sticking to the walls, but it did keep the scratch marks away on the parts that did stick.

Soda Womens Ryker-S Casual Wedge - Beige Size 6.5
Soda Womens Ryker-S Casual Wedge - Beige Size 6.5
Offered by Shiekh Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, September 1, 2014
Love these shoes and always get compliments. They are pretty high, so be aware of that. They pair nicely with a cute summer dress, skinny jeans/leggings, or long jeans for a classy long and lean look.

MET-Rx Protein Plus Powder Vanilla, 2 pound
MET-Rx Protein Plus Powder Vanilla, 2 pound
Price: $24.26
31 used & new from $24.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to do 1 cup milk, September 1, 2014
It is exactly as advertised, although I have issues getting it 100% mixed so sometimes I find chunks. I like to do 1 cup milk, 1 cup water, and 1 scoop powder. I drink half before a workout, chill it, and then drink the second half after. I feel like its helped give me more energy.

The seller is great. I received the package 16 hours after placing my order, and it was early!

Page: 1 | 2