Profile for Nedra Bolder > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nedra Bolder "Practical Mom" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic TC-L22X2 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock
Panasonic TC-L22X2 22-Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little TV, March 31, 2011
Husband likes it. Of course, the only thing he can find wrong with it is the size. The volume is a little tricky sometimes. It just doesn't seem loud enough and then on other days, its too loud.

Norpro Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Norpro Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop
Price: $6.54
13 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little scoop, March 31, 2011
Goes through the most solid ice cream with ease! Non-stick and easy to grip. Nice weight so it won't bend.

Ginsu 4846 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Knife Set with Block
Ginsu 4846 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Knife Set with Block

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Knives EVER!, March 31, 2011
I love these knives. Great quality. Nice weight. Don't leave them sitting in water, though. As with steel products, they tend to rust, but it takes a while (days actually) of sitting in water for them to rust. **Rusting has nothing to do with the quality of a forged steel product. That's a natural tendency of the steel** Beautiful set. Edges are sharp, but the blades are easy to handle.

Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 108-Count
Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 4, 108-Count
Offered by GablesGator92
Price: $47.00
5 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diapers ever!, October 15, 2010
I love Huggies Supremes. I am on baby #4, all had HS. No leaks or diaper rash!

The Big Book of Chicken: (Chronicle Books))
The Big Book of Chicken: (Chronicle Books))
by Maryana Vollstedt
14 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love chicken, October 8, 2010
Nice collection of recipes. Very easy to make with "common" ingredients. I use it at least twice per week to cook for a 9 yr old, 3 yr old, one year old and husband and everyone usually gets seconds.

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 92-Count
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, 92-Count
Offered by GablesGator92
Price: $29.75
4 used & new from $27.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Huggies Supreme is the BEST diaper EVER!!!, October 8, 2010
I love these diapers. This is my fourth baby and since 2000 with my oldest, I have been a Huggies Supreme Mama. They don't leak or make marks in the baby's skin. They are soft and they last longer than any other diaper I have ever tried. I used to borrow a diaper from a friend every now and then just to try theirs out and they ALWAYS let me down. Huggies Supreme hasn't let me down not one time. I've used Newborn thru size 5.

15 inch Notebook Laptop Computer / Apple MacBook Pro 15 Pink Sparse Floral Flowers Carrying Case Sleeve
Offered by MyGift
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, October 8, 2010
This case is a perfect fit for my MacBook Pro 15.4 inch laptop. I love it. Its lightweight, but pretty durable. Very cute (exactly as pictured). It works really well with the bag Pink Sparse Tranquility 15.4 inch Laptop Padded Compartment Shoulder Messenger Bag for K-Cliffs Lifestyle and DecalGirl.com (also on Amazon) has a very cute decal for MacBook, iPod touch (2,3,4 g) and Kindle that matches the case and bag. I bought the whole set.

Flirty Aprons Oven Mitt, Pink Chocolate
Flirty Aprons Oven Mitt, Pink Chocolate
Price: $7.73
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 8, 2010
I ordered this because I wanted a cuter, sexier apron that is more "me". This was perfect. Its soft material, machine washable and the colors are exactly what you see in the picture. I also ordered a matching one for my 3 yr old daughter. Girl's Apron in Pink/Chocolate Thinking of getting the blue and brown one next. Great job, Flirty Aprons!

Paul Frank Cap and Bootie Set, Pink
Paul Frank Cap and Bootie Set, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!, October 8, 2010
I ordered this set for my daughter. It fit perfectly. Its a great quality. No fuzz balls (washed with Tide). Love it!

Flirty Aprons Girl's Original Pink Chocolate Apron
Flirty Aprons Girl's Original Pink Chocolate Apron
Price: $18.20
8 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Adorable, October 8, 2010
I purchased this for my 3-yr old daughter and it is the most adorable thing. Its nicely made. The fabric is soft and not stiff like most aprons. Its machine washable. I love it! I ordered the matching one for myself.

Page: 1 | 2