Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 164

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Alienplayer" RSS Feed (Eastern NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - White
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch..., April 21, 2016
Stop buying the cheap knockoffs. These are a little more expensive, but much better made. This is a reorder. And, I will order again.

Thanks Amazon for carrying a nice cable at a good price.

Philips Adult SMART Pads Cartridge M5071A
Philips Adult SMART Pads Cartridge M5071A
Offered by EValue
Price: $58.70
21 used & new from $58.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact Replacement...get one, April 20, 2016
Exact replacement...uber easy no brainer installation. Highly recommended.

Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13  Slim Design 65W Power Adapter
Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 Slim Design 65W Power Adapter
Offered by FirstStore
Price: $17.99
37 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement, April 20, 2016
Bought this one after my daughter's dog chomped the last one...and, she loves it...great replacement.

Highly recommended.

PowerGen White Dual USB 4.2A (20W) Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $7.99
10 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one...I have several, April 11, 2016
Works well...I'm on vacation as of this writing, and have it in my car...powering my GPS...and recharging my phones. Recommended...get one.

Miami Fire (Manny Williams Series Book 8)
Miami Fire (Manny Williams Series Book 8)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate...well written...captivating..., April 11, 2016
I can only say, that if you're into thrillers...murder / who-done it's....this series by. Rick Murcer is one that you won't want to pass up.

Fancierstudio Studio Muslin backdrop Muslin Background 10'x12'ft By Fancierstudio W105
Offered by ExcellentBuyJames!
Price: $45.55
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one...you won't be sorry. I love mine., April 11, 2016
For the $34 that I paid for this background...it's a no brainer...and...it's really nice. I did a photoshoot for my granddaughter's 5 school post basketball dance...and it was as good as you can get at three times the price. The kids really looked nice...black, white...everybody.

I was skeptical until I opened it and hung it...

Note that it isn't wrinkle free...so steam it or throw the BG out of focus..

Highly recommended...get one....you won't be sorry.

Bissell PowerForce & Helix Turbo Inner and Outer Filter Set 203-7913 (2 Pack)
Bissell PowerForce & Helix Turbo Inner and Outer Filter Set 203-7913 (2 Pack)
Offered by Bettervac Tool & Appliance Company
Price: $22.20
10 used & new from $21.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 11, 2016
Just what the doctor ordered...worked great...

Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I76700K
Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151 BX80662I76700K
Offered by NSPIRE
Price: $349.99
166 used & new from $324.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...get one..., March 16, 2016
Get one. This CPU worked flawlessly right out of the box on my ASrock Z170 K6+ MOBO. I upgraded from a AMD Quad Core Phenom 945 X4...which was a lame performer right off the shelf at one of the larger big box electronics stores. And, when you start so low...performance only gets worse...not better.

Buy as good as you can. If you don't need hyper-threading, aka multitasking, consider the i5-6600K...way under clocked in it's stock version. And, also killer powerful.

For these high-end CPU's, I wish they'd drop the on-board CPU video processor...most everyone buys stand alone video cards and in truth...you're not going to get high end performance out of an on-die video processor. I mean, really...flagship CPU...consumer grade on-die video processor...what's the thinking, Intel?

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Offered by Booya! Deals
Price: $19.99
177 used & new from $6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy with confidence..., March 13, 2016
I have this mouse...and have to rate it at the top of it's class. I love the scroll anywhere feature...and it does...without a mouse pad.

Feels good...responsive...plug and play. Get one. No hologram...on the bottom...some do and some don't. So, don't count on seeing a hologram as verification that you have an authentic mouse. I purchased mine from Best Buy...and only found this review becuase I'm going to buy another one and Best Buy doesn't sell them any more.

(Discontinued) HP Pavilion 27xw 27-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
(Discontinued) HP Pavilion 27xw 27-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
Offered by Frugal Buys CA LLC - We do NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and PO Boxes.
Price: $202.49
15 used & new from $195.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money...love mine..., February 28, 2016
Love mine...but, it's about as big as I'd go with 1080...next step up is a 4K...for better resolution.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17