Profile for Ed911 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ed911 "Alienplayer" RSS Feed (Eastern NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Sperry Top-Sider Men's Baitfish Thong Fisherman Sandal, Grey/Navy, 11 M US
Sperry Top-Sider Men's Baitfish Thong Fisherman Sandal, Grey/Navy, 11 M US
Price: $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars nice sandals and so far, I'm happy with my purchase., April 14, 2015
Actually these fit better than my last Sperry Top-siders, so that's a good thing. They look really nice. My wife likes them best of all, and they are comfortable on the feet. I may increase my rating to five stars, depending on how comfortable they are in a month or so.

If you are looking for Sperry Top-siders, then you know how hard it is to find them at this time of year. These happened to be in stock.

Update: Well, it's been 8 days....and these flip-flops turned out to be a great buy. They broke in easily and are very comfortable...so, I ordered my second pair today. They will be here on Friday. The reason that I ordered a second pair is that companies have a bad habit of changing the design every few years and then I can't find the same product again. So, when the ones that I'm wearing wear out, I'll have a backup pair.

If you like Sperry Top-Siders, these are recommended.

STK's Nikon EN-EL14a EN-EL14 Battery 1500mAh for Nikon D3300, D3200, D3100, D5100, D5200, Df DSLR, D5300, Coolpix P7700, P7800, P7100, P7000, and MH-24 Charger (Fully Decoded).
Offered by SterlingTEK
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., April 14, 2015
At least this one works. STK's battery is performing as advertised so far, unlike another brand that I had purchased last year. I'm not sure if it's capacity is equal to the OEM battery that came with the camera, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt and put it through a few charging cycles, and then, I'll post an update here.

InterDesign Twigz Bath, Toilet Tissue Roll Stand Plus, Bronze
InterDesign Twigz Bath, Toilet Tissue Roll Stand Plus, Bronze
Price: $23.99
10 used & new from $14.82

4.0 out of 5 stars We like it., April 3, 2015
We like it...spare rolls...large rolls...and looks nice. We had to adjust the legs so that it wouldn't wobble, but once that was done...we like it better than one that hangs on the wall.

Recommended.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified 30-Pin to USB Cable for Apple iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad 3rd Generation - 3.2 Feet (1.0 Meter)
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 20, 2015
More expensive than the cheap ones, but it's better too.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black
Price: $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 20, 2015
Very well made...works like a champ. I would buy again. A little more expensive than the cheaper cords...but..it's better too...so you get what you pay for. If you're tired of replacing cord after cord...try one of the Amazon basic cords. I wish I'd tried them sooner.

iPhone 4s Case MOUKOU(TM) Hybrid High Impact 3 Layers Chevron with Anchor on Galaxy Pattern Hard Back Cover Case for iphone 4 4S
Offered by SHX Tech
Price: $3.40
3 used & new from $3.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as you might think., March 20, 2015
Not as nice as you might think. The port cover where the charger plugs in is skizzy and doesn't feel well made and doesn't latch reliably. But, what can you expect for the price. My granddaughter likes it.

LD © Compatible Replacement Laser Toner Cartridge for Hewlett Packard CE278A (HP 78A) Black for use in HP Laserjet P1566, Pro M1536dnf, and P1606dn Printers
Offered by LD Products
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LD products..., March 20, 2015
I purchased this printer cartridge for my daughter, who is in college. It worked just like the original. Print is nice and dark...pages are clean.
Highly recommended.

CS-310-14 Chain Saw, Gas, 14 In. Bar, 30.5CC
CS-310-14 Chain Saw, Gas, 14 In. Bar, 30.5CC
Offered by Mower Partsman (No Tax)
Price: $247.54
8 used & new from $174.79

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star performer..., March 5, 2015
If you are looking for a near pro-grade chainsaw for home use, this is the one. I recently purchased this saw after discovering that similar Husqvarna saws were getting poor customer reviews. Now, let me say this about the Husqvarna 240 chain saw; the Echo 310 equivalent. I was disappointed that the 240 didn't score higher with customers. I am a Husqvarna guy. I have one of their lawn tractors...love it...one of their prograde gas string trimers...love it...and one of their gas powered blowers...and love it. But, I just couldn't bring myself to buy their model 240 chain saw after reading all of the negative reviews. That's how I came to buy the Echo 310, after doing some research...and reading a lot of customer reviews.

This saw has the highest reviews of any saw that I looked at with a 14 inch bar. And, after cutting through 8 inch and 6 inch branches and many smaller branches with ease, I have to admit that I too am a very satisfied customer.

I read the instructions, filled it with 50:1 gas, Husqvarna bar lube, and cranked it per the instructions, and went at it...and in no time had made 40 to 50 cuts. The saw performed flawlessly. The little motor easily powered the chain through all of my cuts. Just make sure that you let the saw do the cutting. It was a joy to use. And, its operation was almost smokeless, if not smokeless, because as I'm writing this I don't remember any smoke.

Cons...none really. Just be aware that it's easier to fill the bar lube tank, because of it's location, using a quart bottle, rather than using a gallon bottle. A gallon of bar lube is just over $10.00 while a quart is around $4.50. The price difference might tempt you to buy more bar lube than you'll use. I made all of my cuts without having to refill the bar lube tank and still have some left.

Tip: This saw incorporates a black rubber plug THAT MUST NOT BE USED in temps above 41 degrees F, and must be used at temperatures lower than that. The saw comes with the plug in the summer mode...if you're using the saw during the colder months of the year, remove the top cover and move the plug from the summer position to the winter position. The manual says that using the plug in the winter position during the summer may cause the saw to over heat.

Highly recommended. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one, or any of their other products, if they're customer reviews are decent.

Hope this helps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2015 11:12 AM PDT

Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee, Granite Heather, XX-Large
Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee, Granite Heather, XX-Large
Price: $11.09
15 used & new from $9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., February 24, 2015
Surprisingly nice for the price. I like the fit...and I'm 6'3". I will buy more. The shirts look nice when worn under teeshirts. I use them when I play tennis during the cooler months of the year. They're not made from a heavy weight material, but when worn as above, they provide a layering effect, so that I can skip adding a warmup jacket. If it's too cool for this set up, I just layer in a warmup jacket and keep on playing. This setup keeps me from having to wear heavier, cumbersome, restrictive clothing.

Recommended.

Georgia-Pacific Envision 26301 Brown Hardwound Roll Paper Towel, 800' Length x 7.875" Width (Case of 6 Rolls)
Price: $31.09
19 used & new from $26.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and as advertised, February 24, 2015
It is as advertised. Arrived promptly and we use it in our restrooms. It's okay as a paper towel...just like the ones that you find in public restrooms.

I will buy again. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12