Profile for Renata C. Quattrociocchi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Renata C. Quattrociocchi "RQuattro" RSS Feed (Toronto)

Glamorise Women's MagicLift Front Close Posture Support Bra #1265
Glamorise Women's MagicLift Front Close Posture Support Bra #1265
Price: $18.00 - $57.62

2.0 out of 5 stars The straps are too short for tall women, August 9, 2013
This would have been a great bra for me, except I am a taller woman, 5'10" (but not exactly Amazonian by any stretch):). I found the straps an 1" too short. And as a result dug into my shoulders. So I can not recommend this bra for taller women. I am sure for the average height woman the bra is great. If there was more play on the straps to lengthen them then I would have been able to use this bra comfortably. Sadly I have to return this item.

The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal, Book 2)
The Scarlet Lion (William Marshal, Book 2)
by Elizabeth Chadwick
Price: $12.77
54 used & new from $0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous, August 7, 2013
As an avid reader of historical fiction and all things to do with Medieval Europe... it did not take me long to decide that Elizabeth Chadwick is my favorite writer, period. Of all her books, The Scarlet Lion is by far the very best. I became besotted with the Marshall Series and slept very little until I swept through them all. The Scarlet Lion, however took me on such an emotional journey, it touched every facet of life, from parenthood, responsibility, facing our sunset years, unconceivable struggle and choice, love, hate, and everything in between but above all, honour and grace. Thank you for the obvious in-depth research and facts that brings this work of fiction to the very edge. I would love to see one built upon the life of Will, Marshall's 1st born *hint. This book left me breathless and wanting more, and disbelieving that the linage of this great man was wiped out within a generation. The world was and still is in desperate need of more men like "William Marshall".

Lamb
Lamb
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll pee your pants by page ten, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Lamb (Kindle Edition)
Just read this book. It's that good.

This is a very funny, light hearted, well written work of fiction. Even God laughed.

The Rogues of Ravensmuir Boxed Set
The Rogues of Ravensmuir Boxed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome read!, March 27, 2012
If you are into Historical Romance Novels, this is a must read! And be sure to read the Jewels of Kinfarlie right after!

Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars
Full Service: My Adventures in Hollywood and the Secret Sex Lives of the Stars
by Scotty Bowers
Price: $16.99
212 used & new from $0.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money; Don't buy this book, March 26, 2012
This book is essentially the confession of a fractured mind of a sexually abused child of just seven years old being molested by a trusted neighbor during the depression and then used as a child boy toy (he claims) by several Chicago priests by the age of ten. He claims to be ok by all of this because it is what the animals did on the farm. NO CHILD IS EVER OK WITH THIS!

After serving as a Marine, witnessing the autrocities of war, he then dives into the seedy world of sexual perversity for the remainder of his adult life which he still claims to be ok with; This guy doesn't need a book, he needs intense psychological therapy for sexual abuse and addiction.

If it is the celebrity dirt and gossip you are interested in, the only new information you'll get is the stars name....Every Star or Starlette he mentions gets the same review, "he/she was good in bed". The rest is a rinse and repeat.

What drivel!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little 12 string, July 12, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this 12 string guitar. It is well made, and sounds awesome and well worth the $400 or so I paid for it. I did have to have the "action" adjusted (lowered) because of weakness in my left hand, but once that was taken care of I have found this guitar a real pleasure to play.

It is quite rich sounding. Easy to complete clean sounding chords and barre chords. The first song I played on it was "Wild Horses" by the Rolling Stones and it sounded really great. And impulsively decided to buy it on the spot.

It has great volume even with out being plugged in. The built in tuner is easy to use and the mini equalizer is fun to mess around with to vary sounds. Once it is plugged in, the guitar really comes alive.

Overall I say this is a great secondary guitar to have in your midst. A great 12-string to own if you don't want to make a huge investment. Well worth the money. You definitely get more then your money's worth.