Profile for Daniel R. Griffin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel R. Griffin "YOL of dan" RSS Feed (Gilbert, az)

Page: 1 | 2
Zitrades Non-Waterproof 16.4 Ft RGB Color Changing Kit with LED Flexible Strip+24key Controller+IR Remote box and 12 Volt 4 Amp Power Supply with DC jack 5.5x2.1mm By Zitrades
Offered by zitrades
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars for TV mounts!!!, August 3, 2013
this is a cool item.

my reccommendations : mount this to the back side of your tv and not on the wall.

Omnimount ULPC-X B Ultra Low Profile Motion Mount for 42-75-Inch TV
Omnimount ULPC-X B Ultra Low Profile Motion Mount for 42-75-Inch TV
Price: $380.90
5 used & new from $270.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best, August 3, 2013
I mounted a 64" tv with this beast no prob. Thoughtful and well designed logical set-up. you must have a powerful drill and a stud finder for this job. my cousin has purchased 3 of these mounts and he loves all 3. I would buy another should I ever have the need.

Here is the what nessesitated my purchase: I have a 2' deep built in entertainment center and any other mount would cause my TV to be set in too deep. The omnimount works perfectly because it extends out to appear flush with the wall.

I would also reccommend pairing with:Zitrades Non-Waterproof 16.4 Ft RGB Color Changing Kit with LED... to cap it all off! mount these LEDs on the backside of your mounted TV, you will not be sorry!

Arizona Wildlife Viewing Guide (Wildlife Viewing Guides Series)
Arizona Wildlife Viewing Guide (Wildlife Viewing Guides Series)
by John N. Carr
73 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars I made a mistake., July 1, 2013
I thought I purchased a general field guide, but htis is only for the "wildlife viewing areas in state parks. which is great if that is what you wanted. my mistake.

Mogollon Rim, Munds Mountain [Apache-Sitgreaves, Coconino, and Tonto National Forests] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
by National Geographic Maps - Trails Illustrated
Edition: Map
Price: $10.75
27 used & new from $7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful, July 1, 2013
got me to and from... nothing out of sorts... there are a few side trails that are not covered, but this is very minor and nearly impossible to cover all trails.

Cocoon CoolMax MummyLiner
Cocoon CoolMax MummyLiner
Offered by Backcountry Edge
Price: $44.94

5.0 out of 5 stars good bye stickiness, July 1, 2013
This review is from: Cocoon CoolMax MummyLiner (Sports)
this has increased my enjoyment of sleeping on the trail... and has only slightly increased my pack weight. I recommend

In The Wilds: Drawings by Nigel Peake
In The Wilds: Drawings by Nigel Peake
by Nigel Peake
Price: $15.45
79 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderous, February 26, 2013
this is what a well done drawing book can do: bring the viewer back to place wonder in the immediate world surrounding us. patterns, and textures, and undulations oh my!

Greenworks 22632  40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 22-in Dual Action Electric Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)
Greenworks 22632 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 22-in Dual Action Electric Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware. NOT AS PICTURED!, February 26, 2013
If you are at all familiar with this product, then you will notice in the picture that there is an attached battery... This battery does not come with this item.

What a sham.

It appears that this company uses this strategy to lure you in with a low cost hedger and then stick it to you with an expensive battery. (Either that or the owner of this company just bought a major hold in fedex.)

I received a delayed and unhelpful reply back from customer service. They want me to send back the unit on my dime, even though they are the ones with the wrong picture. It looked like the reply was a generic cut and paste reply, which could indicate that this happens frequently. The simple solution is to replace the picture with that of a used (refurbished) unit and a oil stained instructional manual, because that is what you get.

However, in all fairness, there may be that 0.001% of you out there in the world that have this exact battery and have a charger for it already. If against all odds fit this criteria, then congratulations! You should buy this tool.

FYI, This is my first 1 star review ever.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2013 7:01 PM PDT

Darice Metal Charms, Silver Volleyball, 12-Pack
Darice Metal Charms, Silver Volleyball, 12-Pack
Offered by -Supermart
Price: $4.94
17 used & new from $2.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our team, November 29, 2012
Our girls loved these as gifts. They are cost effective and nice. They are not cheap looking or feeling. Good buy

100 Lumistick 2" Glow Sticks - Green
100 Lumistick 2" Glow Sticks - Green

1.0 out of 5 stars small but effective, November 29, 2012
I bought these to give out on Halloween. They were not what I hoped for, they were clearly listed as 2", but I imagined them being bigger. For a specific purpose (I don't know what that would be) they do exactly what they say

Tactical 150 Lumen LED Flashlight For Compact Pistols Fits Beretta PX4 M9A1 Glock 19 23 25 SR9 XD Compact Taurus 24/7 SIG P250 S&W SW99
Offered by Performance Outdoor Gear
Price: $26.34
12 used & new from $25.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Mossberg 590 Flex, November 29, 2012
Purchased this to fit my home defense shotgun. In the dark this light illuminates a room well. Install is mindless and easy. Toggle on/off is intuitive. This is a great purchase... And for the price, who can beat this?!

Page: 1 | 2