Profile for K. West > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. West RSS Feed (Ohio)

American Exchange Big Boys' Belted Dress Pants, Gray, 10
American Exchange Big Boys' Belted Dress Pants, Gray, 10
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants but weird belt, December 28, 2013
The pants are very nice with a subdued gray pinstripe. Nice material. The belt is strange. It was WAY too big with not enough notches and the buckle is "loose" and doesn't seem to be attached correctly. I would have given the pants 5 stars but bought the set mainly for the belt. If you are willing to sacrifice the belt for the pants you'll be fine.

Super Pet CritterTrail Z Habitat
Super Pet CritterTrail Z Habitat
Price: $28.99
11 used & new from $28.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 2, 2012
I did not purchase this from Amazon but a pet store. This was ok for about a month and then the ball attachment began to break down. Once that happens this cage is basically worthless because the ball attachment covers a huge opening at the top of the cage. I also agree with a previous review that the hamsters prefer to nest in the ball, which means much more noise from seeds and shells being tossed around. I'm already seeking a new cage for my sons hamsters.

Lenovo H505s Desktop
Lenovo H505s Desktop

2.0 out of 5 stars You Get What You Pay For (But Even Less Than You Thought), November 27, 2012
We needed a cheap family computer for internet and I purchased this one because the description said it has wireless built in. IT DOES NOT! Plus, so far it is slow, slow, slow. Not meant for heavy work but again, the price is low.

Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - Nintendo Wii
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $22.53
88 used & new from $3.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Fan of the Lego Adventure Series Until Now!, January 14, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Our entire family has loved the entire Lego Adventure series (Star Wars, Batman and the first Indy). We were so excited to see a new game out and couldn't wait to play. I don't think I have ever been more disappointed in a video game before.

It would seem to me that the programming and storylines were put together very sloppy. Definitely not up to the previous games standards. In previous games you could always find coins or something "special" hidden in the environment and architecture of the level you were playing. Most of the areas are now just graphic eye candy and very little is interactive.

To even try to explain how you enter the various levels is beyond me, other reviewers did it better. But you run around each level's entry areas aimlessly for eternity trying to find a level you haven't played yet.

As others have mentioned the replay value is nil. On all previous Lego games your aim was to get all the various characters and go back for "Free Play" to find the hidden items you couldn't get on the first round. Not applicable in this game.

There are WAY too many car levels. Basically, you jump in a vehicle and drive around destroying the environment or other vehicles. So boring and certainly not an adventure. Where are the puzzles? It really feels like they've dumbed this down or put it out too quickly to make a buck.

The one original and nice addition is the ability to fly a plane. It is cute and well done. Frankly, I think they must have put all their efforts into the plane programming because everything else is sorely lacking.

I never thought I would say this, but if another Lego adventure game comes out, I will definitely rent before I buy. Shame on Lego for putting out a this substandard game.

ViewSonic VA1926w 19-inch Wide LCD Monitor
ViewSonic VA1926w 19-inch Wide LCD Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Viewsonics Are the Best, October 27, 2008
I have been a dedicated ViewSonic monitor fan since I began my graphic design business more than 15 years ago. That being said, I've only had two of them because that's all I've needed. The first one was a CRT and lasted for years until I decided I wanted an LCD. I went back to ViewSonic because of my previous experience and for their outstanding prices. That was almost five years ago and my ViewSonic LCD is still going strong and is still perfect. I'm a graphic designer and work on it nearly every single day and I have never had a problem. As far as Viewsonic is concerned -- it is the only brand of monitor for me!

Summer Storm
Summer Storm
by Catherine Hart
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
81 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this story, November 25, 2007
I am not a fan of romance novels. I can't even remember how I got my hands on this book but I was bored and started to read it and could not put it down. I have read it over and over and my copy is literally in shreds. It is a GREAT love story, not only because she lost her first love but fell in love with the man who would be her husband. Indian life has always intrigued me and that could be why I enjoyed the book as well but I think most of it comes back to a great love story, well told!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Discovery Roomba and Its Support Are Excellent, July 22, 2005
I never write reviews because I never have time but I had to make time to review the Roomba. I received this for Christmas this past year and I LOVE it. It is just a wonderful addition to my housecleaning "regimen."

But the real reason that I decided to write a review is the absolutely OUTSTANDING customer service/support by IRobot/Roomba. My Roomba battery would not recharge, even after a replacement battery. I called customer support and they were extremely helpful and polite. They walked me through a checklist of things to try, which I had already done and they took my word for it. They are replacing the Roomba unit with absolutely no cost to me except for a stamp to send in a proof of ownership. I've been impressed with the Roomba and even more so with the company. I know that they also replace some of the smaller Roomba elements free, like the tire tread.) Trust me, if you have one, you will wear out the tire tread!

The only reason I'm not giving the Roomba a five is because after much use it tends to get "grounded" on various household items (chair legs, wall trim, etc...) This could be overcome with virtual walls but at $30 a pop, I'm not thrilled about purchasing more than the two that came with my unit. This issue may have been repaired with the newer units.

I don't believe the Roomba replaces your regular vacuum but for a household with children or pets it makes an outstanding in-between (everyday!) cleaner!

As testament to my review, I recently purchased one for my mother for her birthday.