Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K Chan > Reviews

Browse

K Chan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K Chan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Black
Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Black
Offered by U-S-Mart
Price: $28.81
5 used & new from $19.93

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just okay, December 6, 2013
I've had this for a couple of weeks now and I find it just okay. It didn't perform as well as I thought it would. My coffee went from scalding hot to warm in about 4-5 hours, which is as advertised. The body never gets warm though the lid does, which means that my coffee is losing a lot of heat through it.

Pros
- keeps hot drinks warm for at least 4 hours, as advertised
- the button system makes it convenient to drink while driving or walking.
- doesn't spill even when I dump it in my backpack

Cons
- since I normally travel with the tumbler in my backpack or purse full of my other stuffs, I don't think it's too hygienic drinking from it's uncovered spout
- the paint on the body got scratched from just being inside my backpack. I take care of my stuff pretty well so I was surprised to get a scratch so soon
- I find the lid hard to clean by hand. There are many nooks and cranny that I can't reach and I'm afraid of soap suds getting stuck somewhere. My cleaning maintenance so far is to put hot water inside the the tumbler, cap it, shake vigorously and drain it through the drinking hole as soon as I'm done drinking my coffee. I clean the body and lid by hand but I pop the lid in my boyfriend's dishwashing machine once a week just for good measure.

On the other hand, I highly recommend Timolino travel mug. My bf bought his from David's Tea shop and it's the best tumbler ever. It's well designed and well built. It's sleek, classy, easy to clean and it's ridiculous in keeping your drink warm. It was still warm even after 10 hours.

Press Here
Press Here
by Herve Tullet
Price: $9.09
197 used & new from $1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for kids!, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Press Here (Hardcover)
In this day and age where kids are growing up with iPads or tablets, it's so refreshing to see a book where it's not only more engaging to it's readers but also encourages interaction, development and and imagination. The book is simple but it's packed with surprises that will surely not only be fun for the little ones but for the adults as well.

Speedo Women's Race Learn to Swim Super Pro Swimsuit, Black, 34
Speedo Women's Race Learn to Swim Super Pro Swimsuit, Black, 34

3.0 out of 5 stars Material showing damage after first use, August 5, 2013
I've only used the suit once in a public pool. After I was done swimming, I rinsed the suit in the shower and used the machine specifically for drying swimsuits. Afterwards, I noticed that there's a big patch in the suit where the material is fuzzing out, threads are broken and are sticking out.

I don't know if the material of the suit is just poor quality but I guess I got what I paid for.

Chefs Secret 4-Cup Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
Chefs Secret 4-Cup Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Espresso Maker
Offered by Shivam
Price: $11.05
29 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works great, March 25, 2013
I've had mine for about 9 months now and it works fine. Me and my roommate frequently use it and it still holds up. The taste of the coffee is richer compared to using a French press. I don't know how much better quality you would get from a more expensive product but this does the job.

I don't know what it means by 4-cup but one batch is only good for one person.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory, March 25, 2013
I got mine about 3 weeks after I placed the order. It came in good, working condition and has a beautiful finish. It looks very classy and sophisticated. It is a great value for it's price. I love it.

The chain it came with is pretty long but that's not a big problem.

Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners (5 Pairs) - Gray
Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners (5 Pairs) - Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars No more embarrassment whenever you have to take your shoes off, July 4, 2012
I have been using these for about a month now and they work great for what they are advertised for. They are amazing in reducing odor from your feet and your shoes. I've definitely abused these quite a bit, walking long, consecutive days on them. Their effectiveness on reducing odor has definitely reduced but it's still a lot better than not wearing one.

In terms of grip, it kept moving inside my shoes but it's not really the fault of the product. I was using it in my Aerosoles, which have suede-like insoles, not good for giving anything any grip.

Overall, the product is great and I love it but it's cheaper and still better for hygiene if you wear socks. Those super low socks that just covers your toes works great for a lot of shoes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, April 11, 2012
I'm quite happy with the gloves. The material and the fit is good, I even find it a little tight on the wrist/forearm section for my taste but I suppose it will loosen a bit over time. Its a snug fit for my super tiny hands and doesn't feel bulky.

I primarily bought this for pen tablet use. I draw on the tablet for a living and I chafe the edge of my pinky finger and palm a lot because of it. The gloves offer enough coverage for my pinky to protect it from chafing when I draw and allows my hand to glide easily over the tablet. On top of that, it keeps my hands warm.

It did come with a thread or two loose but it's very minor, I just ignore it.

Kikkerland Owlet Kitchen Timer, Assorted Colors
Kikkerland Owlet Kitchen Timer, Assorted Colors
Offered by WineStuff
Price: $8.59
21 used & new from $3.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work well, April 2, 2012
I'm a huge owl lover and I bought this despite the bad reviews. When I finally got the item, I was a bit disappointed.

Yes, the owl is super cute and I was lucky to get the blue one (which was what I wanted) though I only realized after I placed the order that the color you get is random.

When I picked it up, it is the cheapest plastic (thin and brittle) I've ever touched. Okay, never mind that, as long as it works. When I set it to 5 mins, it didn't ring at all when it hit the 0 mark, the ticking just slowly dies off. But when I set it to more than 5 mins, it does do a soft ringing sound around the 1 min mark, then goes back to ticking till it dies off at the 0 mark.

No doubt it is super cute. It sorta does the job but it's not the best kitchen timer there is out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2012 9:50 PM PDT

Flashlight
Flashlight
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Flashlight (App)
Nothing fancy, it does what it's supposed to do, turn your android device into a flashlight by turning the whole screen into white. It's free with no ads.

Cuisinart CSB-76TQ SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Turquoise
Cuisinart CSB-76TQ SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 28, 2011
I've had this thing for a couple of weeks now and it has worked pretty well for me. I mostly use it to make smoothies with slightly thawed frozen fruits (I don't dare use ice cubes yet as I'm not sure if it will break it).

Love how you won't make much of a mess as long as you keep the head submerged. It's really easy to clean too, just detach the shaft and rinse it after use. Of course, got to love how it doesn't take up much room and how easy it is to store when not in use.

Page: 1 | 2