Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for Janea Taylor > Reviews

Browse

Janea Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janea Taylor RSS Feed (Austin, Tx)

Pseudo Suicide
Pseudo Suicide
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut it some slack, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Pseudo Suicide (MP3 Music)
Go easy on me! I wrote most of these songs when I was like 16 years old. Yes, they're dated and yes the production sucks...I didn't know what I was doing when I mixed the tracks down.

Comfortbead Wrist Rest -mouse
Comfortbead Wrist Rest -mouse
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $13.50
22 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Relief!, August 14, 2009
I'm very happy with this product. I was suffering from a lot problems related to working long hours on the computer. My wrist was cramping up a lot and my hand was going numb. Eventually my upper arm starting getting more and more sore and then the back problems set in. I don't have the most ergonomic work setup but I needed some quick relief for the issues I was having.

I love the size of this thing! It's very comfortable. I love that I can easily move it and push it to the side a bit here and there to keep my wrist working in various positions.

I would highly recommend this wrist rest to anyone looking for a remedy to their hand, wrist or arm issues related to repetitive mouse movements. It really helps!

Creative Zen 16 GB Portable Media Player (Black)
Creative Zen 16 GB Portable Media Player (Black)
Offered by B&K Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend likes it, August 7, 2008
I got this mp3 player for my girlfriend a few weeks ago and she likes it a lot. The only complaint she's had so far is that the arm band that goes with it is not user friendly. It's bulky and doesn't allow you to see the screen or any of the buttons so she's unable to skip over songs while she's running. But other than that she seems really happy with it!

Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition
Xbox 360 Rock Band Special Edition
28 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love this game???, May 12, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Seriously! There's not much to say other than Rock Band rocks!!! I love playing the drums...even by myself. Of course playing with others really makes the game fun, and it's great for parties but it's possible to have a blast playing alone as well.

I have pretty much no complaints about this game. Grab some friends, buy a copy and rock the eff out!!! \m/

Pro CSS and HTML Design Patterns
Pro CSS and HTML Design Patterns
by Michael Bowers
Price: $26.76
84 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars An end to your browser-compatibility woes, March 3, 2008
I purchased this book in an attempt to fill in some gaps in my knowledge mainly pertaining to browser compatibility issues with CSS. I often create template for web pages using CSS and XHTML based on Photoshop designs. In my experience, creating sites for Firefox has been pretty smooth but getting things to look right in IE, especially IE6 has proved to be quite a challenge at times. This book is great in that it clearly specifies what is and what is not supported in various browsers.

All of the code was written for and tested in all browsers which is exactly what I needed. I also learned quite a bit about positioning with the box model. I was doing a lot of things wrong...for instance, I was using a lot of relative and absolute CSS positioning instead of working within the boxes and using margins for positioning. This method is MUCH more reliable!

After reading this book, I've been able to successfully create robust templates that are expandable, highly compatible and display properly among all major browsers, including Opera and Safari.

It's kind of a tough read at time simply because it is so technical but I definitely recommend this book!

This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In
This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In
Price: $5.99
96 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just another Tool clone!, April 12, 2007
I admit that when I first heard Chevelle on the radio I pegged them as just another Tool clone and had no desire to hear anything more from them. Then one night, a few years ago I was at a party and someone put on their Wonder What's Next cd. It instantly grabbed my attention and I asked someone who the band was. When they said it was Chevelle I was surprised and wanted to shrug it off but I couldn't ignore the impact it had on me. So I went home and sampled some more songs off the cd. There were a few I really liked right off... Forfeit, Closure and An Evening With El Diablo. I listened to those songs over and over and over for a couple months until I grew tired of them. Then I decided to give the other songs a chance. Well, I ended up liking the entire cd after giving it another chance and pretty much wore it out. So I was really looking forward to This Type... coming out. It definitely did not disappoint! I liked every song almost instantly...which is extremely rare these days. The emotion and energy that comes through along with the killer riffs and driving bass lines ... it's just powerful stuff. Combine that with the way the drums seemed to flow so well the with the emotion and melodies, you can really feel the sound on a very raw level.

No doubt Pete's voice and harmonies mock Maynards vocal style... and there's definitely some Danny Carey influence in Sam's drumming techniques but all in all, they really have their own unique style and sound. They're not as experimental as Tool though Pete's lyrics are often cryptic and the way their songs flow is very different. If you listen to the progression of their style and notice how they've developed and grown over the years, you'll notice some recurring patterns most of which definitely cannot be compared to Tool. You just have to give them a chance. I'd have to say Tool is definitely in my top 3 as far as favorite bands, but I'm not ashamed to say that Chevelle is right up there in my top 5.

LifeGear Magnetic Recumbent Bike
LifeGear Magnetic Recumbent Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bike!, February 4, 2006
Easy assembly... nice features. Very comfortable. I can ride this thing for hours it's so comfortable. I really love it and am really happy with the purchase! Highly recommended!

Phoenix Easy-Up 516 Manual Treadmill
Phoenix Easy-Up 516 Manual Treadmill

4.0 out of 5 stars Low cost and functional, February 4, 2006
I am pretty happy with this treadmill overall. The assembly was quick and easy. It takes a little getting used to mainly because the incline kind of forces you to walk at a certain pace. But once I adjusted to that, I began really using it and I'd have to say I like it. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a simple, manual treadmill.

The Lonely Position of Neutral
The Lonely Position of Neutral
Price: $8.39
215 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite cd's ever, February 2, 2004
This cd is refreshingly awesome! So much so, I shelled out a whopping 8 bux to go see them at a local tex-mex joint... i'd have to say that I, along with the other 14 people at the show really really enjoyed the performance. It's a shame this awesome band gets so little recognition and airplay. Instead it seems the general consensus is that quality music includes crap like puddle of mudd and system of a down. No offense if you dig those bands, I just feel that in comparison Trust Company is a much more talented group of guys and should be recognized as so. They are definitely one of my favorite new rock bands and I'm lookin forward to their next album!