Profile for Michael Ford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Ford RSS Feed

Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic RPHJE120K In-Ear Headphone, Black
Price: $7.00
112 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVABLE, September 21, 2012
Believe the hype. I was torn between these and the JVC XX's. They both were fairly inexpensive, and both had very favorable reviews. After buying both, I have to say that these blew the XX"s out of the water. People say that the XX's have great lows, but let me tell you that lows are the ONLY thing they have. They have absolutely no highs, and create a very unbalanced sound. These Panasonic's are EQ'd much more balanced, and sound absolutely unbelievable. And I don't mean that they sound great for a 6 dollar pair of headphones, I mean they sound great period. When I first got them, I didn't have the right silicone fittings in for my ears, so they sounded unbalanced, but once I established the proper fit for my ears, these things came to life. Unbelievable lows (better than the JVC's), crisp and clean highs, and a great and tight fit in my ears to top it all off. The only negative I can think of is that the wire is a bit cheap feeling, and I could see it breaking down the road, where as the JVC's had a much better build quality. But for $6 bucks, I can hardly complain about that. These ear buds have truly blown me away, and I can't recommend them enough.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Really solid build quality, but lacking highs, September 20, 2012
These headphones have a really solid build quality for being $20 bucks. The cord, and the buds themselves are really nice. The fit is also quite nice. As for the sound, they have really nice lows, but are severely lacking in the highs department. It is really noticeable when listening to songs with heavier bass, as it drowns out the vocals. Overall, despite their cheap price tag, and solid build, I can't recommend these.

ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoe,Carbon/White/Sulfer Yellow,12 M US
ASICS Men's GEL-Blur33 2.0 Running Shoe,Carbon/White/Sulfer Yellow,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect blend of form and function..., June 18, 2012
I have been looking for a pair of sneakers for a while now that look good, but also fit my feet and are comfortable to run in. Basically, I didn't want to sacrifice style for comfort, or the other way around. These fit the bill perfectly. I originally purchased the Gel Blur33 1.0, and found that they were on the narrower end, and that the shoe laces were too small to even lace. These are a noticeable improvement from the previous version. They are so comfortable, I don't even want to take them off when I go inside the house. They fit so perfectly to your feet, they almost feel like a part of your body. The netting on the upper also sends a nice breeze through the shoe to keep it ventilated and your feet cool. Oh, and on top of it all, these things look absolutely dope. I have had them for about 2 weeks now, and I have never had so many people compliment me on my shoes. Asics hit it out of the park with these. I couldn't imagine a more perfect sneaker.

Eight O'Clock French Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 36-Ounce Bag
Eight O'Clock French Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 36-Ounce Bag
Price: $21.31
9 used & new from $21.31

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bean. Period., June 18, 2012
I am an avid coffee drinker, and have tried everything under the sun, and no matter what I try, I always end up coming back to this. I don't know what it is about this that just tastes so perfect to me, but the deliciousness of this coffee is undeniable. Anyone who mocks 8 O'Clock drinkers for not knowing their beans obviously has never tried it. This stuff is absolutely delicious.