Profile for Brandon H > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brandon H RSS Feed (California)

Eye Patch
Eye Patch

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and fashionable, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Eye Patch (Health and Beauty)
We've had my sons "Patch Me" patches for almost and my son loves them and he constantly gets compliments for them, which in return makes him more confident in wearing them.
The only downside is that California summers make it a sweaty thing to wear.
Otherwise they're great, CUTE, affordable AND fashionable! ;)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase, February 7, 2011
(this is Brandon's wife, Trin, reviewing)

I love my new bracelet and get MANY compliments!
very pretty and flashy.

One issue i had with it, is that one of the chains were detached; but luckily i had a needle nose pliers near by so i fixed it as soon as i saw it.

Kettlebell Bombshell with Lisa Balash (Kettle Bell Workout)
Kettlebell Bombshell with Lisa Balash (Kettle Bell Workout)
DVD ~ Lisa Balash
Price: $15.33
26 used & new from $7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this DVD workout!, February 7, 2011
(this is Brandon's wife, Trin posting)

I have 2 other Kettlebell DVD's that are pretty good, but this is the topping on my cake! I wasn't sure about this DVD at first, because i didn't know much about her, so i looked her up on Youtube and i liked the training sessions that i saw there; so glad i went with it! I highly recommend this workout DVD!!

Lisa breaks down all the workouts in an instructional section of the video; along with informative hints to help you along the way.
It is a pretty intense workout, with just one run through my heart rate is up and i'm breaking a good sweat (using a 30lb kettlebell), take your time and as long as you're doing something you'll get results...especially with a kettlebell! It also has 30sec-1minute rest times transitions between routines.

I also enjoy that there are 3 different workouts (upper body, lower body & circuit) to keep it new and get all your muscles working! It's great that they are short workouts too (about 20mins); granted you can replay if you want to do more then one circuit per section (upper/lower, etc). Being a busy mom i can get a workout done, before my boys notice i'm gone to long!

This DVD is definitely worth the purchase! Get it, watch it, practice it, do it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2011 6:20 AM PST