Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Me > Reviews

Browse

Me's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Me RSS Feed

Griffin GB02480 Survivor Extreme-duty Military case for the new iPad (4th Generation), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black
Offered by DJL&S INC.
Price: $35.90
31 used & new from $19.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, October 31, 2012
Awesome case for the price on here. I bought this a couple months back. I just took it off to see how my iPad is doing under there and looks great screen is still flawless. I've dropped my iPad a few times, let my little siblings use it to play games. This is great protection. I recommend this to anyone who likes to keep their iPad looking new for a long time.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] - Playstation 3
Offered by Princess Palace Boutique
Price: $61.95
43 used & new from $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Why is this Overpriced ?, October 31, 2012
You can get this edition for $74.99 anywhere. This is a rip off just so you guys know. I preorder my hardened edition at GameStop . And I'm not paying $180 for it .........
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2012 11:33 AM PST