Your Garage Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Summer Reading Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Jeffrey R. Dean > Reviews

Browse

Jeffrey R. Dean's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeffrey R. Dean RSS Feed

Invicta Men's 8928 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Price: $83.77
20 used & new from $77.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid the "automatic", July 31, 2011
I recently purchased this as a daily beater watch that can be worn to work. I read the reviews and had some concern with the automatic but decided to take my chances. Now I am preparing to box it back up to send back. This morning was the 4th time I had to reset the watch in just two weeks. This is with fairly steady usage. However, if you don't wear it one day, then it will stop. That defeats any practicality for this watch. Today was the second time where it didn't make it overnight- the kinetic storage for this is just too small.
That being said, I like the looks and style, build quality seems fine (other than the automatic function). I am taking the return money and getting the quartz version so I can have a watch that does something radical.. tell you the time when you pick it up off the table.