Profile for autumn13 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

autumn13 RSS Feed

Tricks of the Trade
Tricks of the Trade
DVD ~ Apollonia
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $89.95
3 used & new from $58.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Tricks of the Trade (DVD)
Im a huge Cindy Williams fan and thats why i bought it and i really liked it. Its a very funny and entertaining. I highly recommend it:)

More Than Friends
More Than Friends
DVD ~ Dabney Coleman
Price: $19.98
24 used & new from $13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: More Than Friends (DVD)
I really loved this movie. Im a huge Penny and Rob fan and the movie was really enjoyable. They made the movie while they were still married and you can see how much they loved each other. They play really well off each other and they are very funny together! I highly recommend it:)

My Mother Was Nuts
My Mother Was Nuts
by Penny Marshall
Price: $15.60
134 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and entertaining just like its author!!, September 18, 2012
This review is from: My Mother Was Nuts (Hardcover)
Penny Marshall is one of my all time favorite actresses and directors! She has made some of the best movies, been on one of my all time favorite tv shows Laverne and Shirley, and now she brings us a very funny book.
She talks about growing up in the Bronx, getting pregnant and married young in New Mexico, her marriage to Rob Reiner and relatioship with Art Garfunkel. She talks about some very serious stuff like abortion and drugs and she goes behind the scenes of all her movies and the set of her famous tv show. She has been through some difficult stuff but she manages to turn all of that into to humor which is what I love about her.
This book is absolutely hilarious and a must read! If you love her movies and Laverne and Shirley you'll love this too. Its what you would expect from this very funny lady.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 9:56 AM PDT