Profile for linrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

linrick RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ready to Paint Paper Mache Eggs for Easter, Spring and More- 6 Eggs One Low Price
Offered by imagine products
Price: $5.48
7 used & new from $0.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for chicken nesting boxes., May 19, 2015
I peeled off the paper to leave the white plastic eggs in my chicken nesting box. Even tho they are very light weight, they did the trick of getting my chickens to lay in the nesting boxes.

Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, 1 each (Pack of 4)
Scalpmaster Shampoo Brush, 1 each (Pack of 4)
Offered by Beauty drive
Price: $5.02
9 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Massage my head good. It is great to use to lift limp ..., April 13, 2015
Small but gets the job done. Massage my head good. It is great to use to lift limp hair too. Got the 4 pack for $1 more than a single.

NFL New Orleans Saints 32 Gallon Trash Can
NFL New Orleans Saints 32 Gallon Trash Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this trash can to store feed in. It's ..., April 13, 2015
Bought this trash can to store feed in. It's the same quality if not same as Brute except that it is in Saints color. I'm not a fan but got the last one for $23ish so it was a deal.

Kitchen Stainless Steel Push Whisks Mixer Silver Home Value Self Mixer, Hand Push, Stainless Steel
Offered by specam
Price: $10.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and gets the job done., April 9, 2015
I was hoping to get the one pictured in the egg bowl instead. Since it is only $2 a piece, I ordered 5 to give away to family an got them in 2 weeks so shipping isn't that long as estimated. Work just as good.

Sterling Silver Blue and White Crystal Flower Ring, Size 7
Sterling Silver Blue and White Crystal Flower Ring, Size 7

3.0 out of 5 stars Not pretty and shiny as pictured., April 9, 2015
Looked pretty online but really small and not as shiny in person. It said size 7, but I think it was size 6 because it was tight on my wedding finger so I returned it. I wish I had the choice of getting bigger size to wear on my index finger instead. As for the price, I believe this ring not worth more than $15.

Sea Tangle - Kelp Noodles - 3 Pack - 12 oz. each
Sea Tangle - Kelp Noodles - 3 Pack - 12 oz. each
Offered by pbinnovations
Price: $18.95
17 used & new from $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy clear rice vermicelli or mung bean threads or cellophane noodles instead., March 27, 2015
I love all kinds of noodles but have never tried seaweed/kelp noodles before so I thought I check out Amazon. Amazon's prices are outrageously expensive. Vitamin and wholefoods places are around $3.99 for 1 pack and I still thought it was expensive to try. I tried to find it at local Asian stores but none carry it. But then I happened upon this brand at a Korean grocery store 50 miles away for $2.79 a 12oz pack. I was ecstatic, I bought 6 packs. I was expecting a little of seaweedy smell and taste but there were none when I opened the package. I rinsed and soaked in water for a few minutes. Drained and noodles was still really crunchy. I made my own concoction of peanut sauce to marinate the noodles in along with chopped kale, carrots and sweet peppers and frigerated for about 15 minutes. It tasted good but the noodles were limp and soft, I thought I was eating the clear rice vermicelli or mung bean threads that cost 99cents a bag. $2.79 is still expensive in this case. I really don't know what the hype is all about.

Sunflower Ice Teaspoon Bright Finish sold per 2 doz
Sunflower Ice Teaspoon Bright Finish sold per 2 doz
Offered by The Cook's Connection
Price: $11.62
7 used & new from $4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and good for everyday use., March 5, 2015
Thunder Group China is imprinted on the back of the steel spoons and came in a box of 24. The edges around the spoon is not smooth and not as shiny like stainless steel. However, the spoons seem solid and good for everyday use. Paid $7.24 for 24 spoons so it is a great bargain. That's even cheaper than some sold for only 12 on Amazon so I recommend buying.

Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer (1, A)
Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer (1, A)
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $6.96
6 used & new from $2.90

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., February 25, 2015
I bought this to cut some semi-soft cheese, cakes, etc. The wire is too long so I have to hold it close to the block of cheese and use index fingers to push straight down. It hurt my fingers a little doing it that way and I think it would be impossible to do that with a hard block of cheese. Then I switch it by putting the wire under the block, cross the wire at the top then pull the handles. It cut fine but the wire ended up bent in the middle right where I cross the wire. I could not get it straighten. It still can be used but I may take out the wire later on and use the handles with fishing strings instead.

Lenox Floral Fusion Aqua 20-Piece Set
Lenox Floral Fusion Aqua 20-Piece Set
Price: $260.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant but good for daily use., February 17, 2015
I bought the Aqua set and got the Aqua set not blue as some people said. It does come with 4 soup/pasta bowls that are not pictured. This set seems a little elegant to be use for casual dinning but they are heavy and sturdy enough that you can use them daily. But just like any nice expensive dishes, when washing in washing machine or hand washing, you just need to take a little care in handling them to prevent chippings. Recommended highly.

Heavy-Duty Steel Plant Stake, 4-Feet, Pack of 100
Heavy-Duty Steel Plant Stake, 4-Feet, Pack of 100
Offered by Lake View
Price: $127.03
5 used & new from $118.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Got all 100 new stakes., February 17, 2015
This cost $1.50ish at local stores so I'm glad Amazon Warehouse has it for $48 for 100. I was skeptical since so many reviewers said they got 1 or 2 and not even 20 stakes but when I saw the shipping weight on my tracking, I was relieved. Got it and they were all 100 (5 bundles of 20) and they were brand new. It is a little small in diameter than I thought. I'm planning to use this with chicken wires to fence off my chickens from eating/digging in my raised garden beds. For 48cents a piece, I've got a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20