Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Kacidee" RSS Feed (Jax. FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Darice PS521 Mikes Only Square Tissue Paper
Darice PS521 Mikes Only Square Tissue Paper
Price: $6.47
2 used & new from $6.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is not same as pictured!, August 12, 2014
Item is not same as pictured. It appears to be a different product, based upon picture, as another item I purchased. So, I have basically ended up with 4 packages of the same thing.

Product appears fine, but Amazon really needs to put an accurate photo up.

ZAQ Dew LiteMist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, White
ZAQ Dew LiteMist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, White
Offered by Bombay Electronics
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Expected better performance., June 25, 2014
I am pleased with the length of time this unit runs; unlike other reviewers, mine will run for quite some time.

As you can see, it's cute.

The "light off" setting *is* still lit up, and while this poses no problem for me, it may for some.

My only real complaint about this product is the dispersal of oils. I f I am in the room with it, I cannot even tell, by scent, that it's on. This depends upon the oils used, but generally speaking, I don't even smell the oils unless I am right over the unit. If I leave the room, closing the door behind me, then re-enter some time later, I can faintly smell the oils I've been diffusing. But I think most of us, & certainly, I, want to be able to get the scent of our oils circulating well throughout them room.

* Room size is moderate. It's an older home, & review is based on use in the Master Bedroom of the home. It's worthless in the Living Area, as the space is just too large. I kept it only because of the hassle of returns, & the fact that it does a bit better in a much smaller room.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2014 8:31 PM PDT

BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Carpet Cleaner, 14259
BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Carpet Cleaner, 14259
Price: $103.87
11 used & new from $83.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Buy Some Goggles!, February 19, 2012
Got this soley to clean microfiber couch. Didn't do a bad job. Issues are: YOU provide the 'oomph' (elbow grease). Took 2-3 runs over it to get it as dry as possible, still drying outside in the sunshine. And 3: THIS SPRAYER SPRAYS ALL OVER THE PLACE, in about 42 directions!!! It's fine on flat surfaces, but rounded corners (like couch cushions or corners) will find you, your carpet, something and anything else in a 3ft radius getting a blast of the cleaning water. Not ok. So be sure to use goggles if using for this reason, and keep a towel nearby and kids & pets (or anyone else too close) away.

Would I re-purchase? I don't know. Probably not. Too much mess made for the task of cleaning one up to begin with. And who likes double the work?

If anyone can recommend an excellent upholstery cleaning machine, I'd love to hear it.

Plan Toy Food and Beverage Set
Plan Toy Food and Beverage Set
Price: $17.90
26 used & new from $17.70

5.0 out of 5 stars We Like It!, December 25, 2011
This is a super cute set, and I love that it's wooden. The Jam & Honey lids come off... that's a hit! I'd say it would be nice for the other lids to be removable, but I suppose that would present a choking hazard for littler littles. But we don't mind that the other lids don't come off. It's a pretend set, for a pretend kitchen, and so... we just pretend to take off those lids ;-) I readily recommend this purchase!

Disney Princess Dinnerware Set (Window Box)
Disney Princess Dinnerware Set (Window Box)
Offered by Ovesrtocktoys
Price: $29.00
2 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinner Party, Anyone?, December 25, 2011
Very pleased with this purchase. Items are a good size for play.. not very large, but not too dainty, either. Plates are large enough to comfortably hold one or more play food items. If not, the cups' saucers can easily double as a smaller (or a dessert) plate. Recommend!

Cookin' For Kids 83 Piece Play Food Set
Cookin' For Kids 83 Piece Play Food Set
Offered by AlphaSuperSeller INC.
Price: $38.94
17 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than When We Were Kids!, December 25, 2011
Really like this set! A wide variety of foods, tho, admittedly, not to scale... the orange is tiny and the strawberry.. huge! The fast-food fry containers are cardboard.. so those may/may not hold up for long, depending on your child. I find the items reasonable sturdy.. as long as your child isn't going to actually bite these toy foods, they should hold up. My daughter loves them, and I'm rather pleased with my purchase!

KidKraft Deluxe Big & Bright Kitchen
KidKraft Deluxe Big & Bright Kitchen
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $184.79
46 used & new from $136.69

3.0 out of 5 stars So very adorable, but very disappointed, December 6, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a super cute kitchen, and I gladly forked over its exorbitant price in order for my daughter to have the kitchen of her dreams. Unlike some reviewers, ours was missing zero parts, and in fact, had a few spare pcs left over. Four of the required screws had to be spray painted white, to match, but pcs were at least all there. Assembly time was about 2 - 2.5 hours.

What is so incredibly disappointing is that, after assembly, when my husband tried to move it.. just a tiny little scoot so we could better position ourselves to move it to its location.. the back corner just bent, then SNAPPED right off, as if it were made of graham crackers or something! REALLY, Kidkraft??

No, it's not solid wood.. yes, its particle board... but really... there's no reason it should have snapped like that. None.

This is a Christmas gift, and it's broken before it was even given. We'll have to glue it back together... but for the going price for this kitchen... we just shouldn't be having to do this at all.

If you purchase this for your child/ren - don't be tempted at even a tiny scoot. Just pick it up completely to move it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2014 11:22 PM PST

Dalmatian Vet Kit, 15-Piece
Dalmatian Vet Kit, 15-Piece
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $25.69
31 used & new from $26.28

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 & 1/2 Stars, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Dalmatian Vet Kit, 15-Piece (Toy)
Gift from Grandma - HUGE HIT!

1) I have no problem with the size of the dog, as some have. It's rather adorable, just the way it is.
2) I *do* agree that there are probably too many tools in here, and a smaller lot would have been sufficient.
3) I also agree with one reviewer that the steth could have been better - it can get a little twisty. Ours stays on ears, tho not always comfortably.

All said and done, tho.. we do love this toy! Carrier is sturdy & holds all the accessories when not in use. It also holds a 3mo old kitten, who really seems to love getting inside, ironically enough! Daughter plays endlessly with this toy; if you've got a lil one who wants to be a veterinarian, or just loves animals or medicine, I really can't see how you can go wrong with this purchase!

Disney Princess Cash Register Play Set
Disney Princess Cash Register Play Set

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste. Shame on Disney., December 30, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Endless frustration for parents and little one!!!

Scanner/bar codes are JUNK, and either won't scan at all (without REPEATED attempts) and/or scans improperly (wrong item) 80% of the time. Microphone screeches horribly when used, unless it's held far away from base; problem with that is its short neck, requiring that you bend far over (darn near level with the base!) to the side to use it.

I could have gotten a cash register much cheaper, of course, but I definitely thought I'd be getting a quality product from Disney (especially at this price!!!).

I cannot recommend this purchase to anyone. It sure is pretty... but it is complete garbage, in my opinion & experience. Shame on Disney!

Pictureka
Pictureka
Offered by thegoldengavel
Price: $12.50
91 used & new from $6.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Poop? Really?, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Pictureka (Toy)
Ok, so the game is fun. I was a little disappointed, for the regular price, that the quality was not a bit better than it is. That said, I snagged this for half price on Black Friday, so I guess it was worth that much.

It's fun enough. When we play, we do enjoy ourselves. My primary beef with the game is the 'artwork'. I can deal with all the weird creatures and such, but my complaint is the gross/vulgar factor. Piles of poop, swirling with flies; creatures passing gas (yes, from the rear); smelly feet - really, Hasbro? Was all that necessary?

I realize some people (and children) might find this hilarious, but in our family, we just found it unnecessarily gross and vulgar. It didn't need that to be fun. So, I'd just throw that out as a heads-up to other families who might be unhappy to find these themes in a child's game.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2014 9:33 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3