Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Jpyles > Reviews

Browse

Jpyles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jpyles RSS Feed

HTC Titan, Black 16GB (AT&T)
HTC Titan, Black 16GB (AT&T)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PHONE, December 1, 2011
I was a long time iPhone user, then I bought my wife an LG Quantum WP7 and played with the OS for a while, well to say the least i was impressed with the OS, easy to use the intergration with linkedIn, facebook and twitter was awsome. It even combined her or should i say linked her duplicate contacts from facebook and linkedIn and outlook toghter and gave you one card to view for that person (Very nice).
So I decided to give it a shot with this phone and i am extremly happy, this thing is fast way faster than my iPhone 4 and the screen well at my age im grateful for the additional size (no more squinting to read emails). The app store may not be in the millions yet but it had everything i needed and I'm an IT prefessional so i have all the network scan apps that I need. To say the least I'm in love with the HTC TITAN and WP7 Mango!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2012 8:23 PM PST

HTC TITAN PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE - BLACK, WITH QUBITS-BRANDED MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY, December 1, 2011
Not sure if the other reviews models are different but, i just bought the AT&T HTC TITAN 4G phone and the model number is not X301E and it seems to be just slightly wider than this case because one side of it is raised up (will not sit all the way down in the case). Also after removing the phone three times from the case the plastic bit is already peeling away from the leather and the glue is not holding the top half in at all. I didn't have the case more than an hour and it is not worth 5 cents.