Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for NDLAOKC > Reviews

Browse

NDLAOKC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NDLAOKC RSS Feed (OKC, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sterilite 12108006 1.25 Bushel/44 Liter Ultra HipHold Laundry Basket, White, 6-Pack
Price: $35.98
20 used & new from $25.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken handles, July 10, 2016
Handles broke off in less than 4 months.

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband, Black, Large
Price: $106.00
10 used & new from $101.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Customer Service vs. Your DMV, January 8, 2016
Condescending, rude, Microsoft-esque-type blow off answer to my question is what I encountered from Fitbit. If I read a sentence sent to my customers from my employees that starts, “Rest assured …” I know I have issues with customer service which requires soft-skill training or termination. Shuffled along immediately to a Community Chat Room black-hole by Customer Service with a "good luck & hope you find your answer" type adios. Good product with customer service you will absolutely loathe especially after being spoiled by Amazon's Gold-Star Customer Service. Bottom-line you best pray you don't need the tiniest bit of help with this device. You'll love your DMV office after just one call or click ...

The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Keep Trying Amazon ..., December 12, 2015
The show looks incredible with the set, props, actors, acting, etc. so, I'll give it 2 stars for effort. I love the show's concept and I WANT to like it, but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Maybe I should stick it out I keep telling myself and it will get better ... alas, I've watched 6 shows now and I'm giving up; as bored with the 6th show as I was with the 2nd.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2015 6:41 PM PST

The Hatchling
The Hatchling
by Ali West
Price: $21.99
12 used & new from $14.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Illustration + Great Story, November 30, 2015
This review is from: The Hatchling (Paperback)
Full disclosure … I bought this book at a recent book-signing direct from the author; not on Amazon. I have been waiting a long time for this book to be published since the author’s father first showed me a version of it on PDF. It was exciting seeing 1st hand the process it takes to get a book published, especially an excellent book as this one truly is. First off, the illustration is remarkably beautiful, especially when you think it was painted originally in watercolor. The story is a little scary to a little one, but not in an over the top way which my kids always loved and it is very uplifting. I particularly like how the big huge world looks to the hero of the story. Great book and I put in my order for more copies for my nieces and nephews. Your kids will love this book.

Seiko Men's SSC233 Sport Solar Brushed Brown Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Men's SSC233 Sport Solar Brushed Brown Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $158.64
6 used & new from $147.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Hands Fell Off in Less Than 6 Months., May 31, 2015
Two hands fell off this watch in less than 6 months. Never dropped or even banged. Kept in its box when not being used. Very sad since Seiko is a good brand.

OMOTON® Kindle Paperwhite Case Cover -- The Thinnest and Lightest PU Leather Smart Cover for All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All versions: 2012, 2013 and 2015 All-new 300 PPI Versions), Rose Red Map
Offered by OMOTON Mall
Price: $14.99

PHR / SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide
PHR / SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide
by Sandra M. Reed
Price: $31.72
112 used & new from $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocked the PHR!, February 24, 2015
Totally dominated the PHR exam after reading this book! Had many friends/co-workers with far more experience than I shell out $1000+ for classes and they tanked the test. Some were initially skeptical of me simply studying this one book and nothing else; not any more. Anyway, let me be clear, this book will put you to sleep if you let it; not an enjoyable read whatsoever. Could use some more "real life" stories to keep you awake, but hey, it got the job done and that's why I bought it. Not sure how the authors will be able to change over to the new SHRM-CP, but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven® Stainless Steel
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven® Stainless Steel
Price: $179.95
37 used & new from $137.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought in March 2014; dead in July 2014, July 20, 2014
Bought in March; dead in July. Thought by buying Breville we'd be buying quality. Guess not. Now I have to go shopping again.

JKase DIABLO Tough Rugged Dual Layer Protection Case Cover with Build in Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Red)
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, June 12, 2014
Rugged, easy to install or remove, stylish, and most importantly protects the phone. BTW, no need for a screensaver on the Nokia 1520. The Gorilla Glass is nearly indestructible. Wish I could say the same about my daughter's iPhone which has been replaced 3 times AND had a case on it. Would have given it 5 stars, but the buttons are a little hard to push with the case on. Small flaw, but a flaw still the same. Great case!

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Card, May 20, 2014
Card gave me an error message (i.e. it quit working) a short time after the return policy expired. The worst part: I lost all my data and of course my money for a card that went bad in a few short months.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2014 11:21 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3