Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for screinke > Reviews

Browse

screinke's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

screinke RSS Feed

Uni-Ball Vision Stick Rollerball Pens, Fine Point, Blue Ink, Pack of 12 (60134)
Uni-Ball Vision Stick Rollerball Pens, Fine Point, Blue Ink, Pack of 12 (60134)
Price: $16.49
63 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Now for the product - these are my absolute favorite pens. The writing is smooth and fluid, October 10, 2014
I ordered these in June and received exactly what I ordered - a box of 12 blue pens. I don't know why others have had issues.

Now for the product - these are my absolute favorite pens. The writing is smooth and fluid. As a leftie, I'm often looking for pens that will dry quickly so as to avoid smearing ink all over my hand. These pens do exactly that. I simply cannot say enough good things about these pens. They work each time I pop the cap. They work immediately - no scribbling on scrap paper to get the ink flowing - they just work!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Short lived comfort, August 10, 2013
I bought these sandals at the beginning of summer because my old pair had finally worn out. I thought they would be comfortable and long lasting like an old pair of Dr. Scholl's shoes that I still own. That is not the case. Most of the cushion on this shoe had compressed into a hard mat in a couple of weeks. Then after about two months of mostly weekend use, the sole started falling apart. Pieces of foam were literally coming out of the sole when I put the shoe on and took it off. This was the worst $50 I have ever spent.

Griffin Technology Elevator Laptop Stand (GC16034)
Griffin Technology Elevator Laptop Stand (GC16034)
Offered by Electronic Resources
Price: $31.99
20 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, January 31, 2013
I was looking for a stand to use at home to lift my 15.4" MacBook Pro up to eye level. I was leery about making the purchase after reading the reviews, but I went ahead and purchased the stand anyway.

I couldn't be happier with the stand. It does everything that I want it to and nothing that I don't. The plastic stoppers work to keep the computer in place and I have never feared the computer falling off of the stand. Some reviews have warned about using caution with larger laptops, I do not have that issue, but I do see how it could be a problem.

If I had to find one complaint, I would say that I don't like how the base will sometimes come loose if you slide the stand back and forth too much. This was easily solved by putting the arms firmly in the base and then leaving the stand in one spot. If you're not a fidgeter like I am, you shouldn't have an issue with this.

Overall, I am very please with this stand after two years and I am currently purchasing a second one for my office.

IZOD Men's Microfiber Flat-Front Sun Pant
IZOD Men's Microfiber Flat-Front Sun Pant

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 16, 2012
I have a very hard time finding pants in retail stores that will actually fit my body. These pants are the perfect size. On top of that they're very comfortable and easy to wear. I have already ordered a second pair.

Apple Magic Trackpad Compatible with Apple Mac Desktop Computer (MC380LL/A)
Apple Magic Trackpad Compatible with Apple Mac Desktop Computer (MC380LL/A)
8 used & new from $42.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse replacement!, December 18, 2010
I bought the trackpad to replace an older somewhat broken Mighty Mouse. I was a bit skeptical over the idea of having an external trackpad. The Magic Mouse does not work with my hand so I wanted a new Mighty Mouse, but Apple decided to discontinue that.

Pros:

The trackpad is super easy to use and it's very intuitive. I use it with my laptop and it's nice to be able to go back and forth between the two trackpads depending on where I have the laptop situated. Battery life seems to excellent. I've had it for a few months now and I can't remember changing the batteries. The multi-touch scrolling gestures can be a blessing or a curse depending on your liking; these are easily disabled in your system preferences. Overall this is a very great product and I couldn't be happier. As with any Apple product the price is somewhat of an initial letdown. After using the product for a while though you realize that it's worth it 100%.

Cons:

The only con that I can come up with is based on how the trackpad actually "clicks." There are two rubber feet on the bottom of the trackpad that sense the downward pressure of your finger. This isn't a problem on a flat surface, but it is when your desk can be as cluttered as mine sometimes gets. If one of the feet isn't on a surface it can be hard to click the button. What's the lesson here? Keep your desk clean.