Profile for Kenneth Burritt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenneth Burritt RSS Feed (Albany, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hope's Perfect Stainless Steel Polish, 22-Ounce
Hope's Perfect Stainless Steel Polish, 22-Ounce
Price: $4.97
28 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, March 24, 2015
It cleans and polishes all of our stainless surfaces very well. I take two small el cheapo washcloths and fold one twice. Then spray this good stuff onto the folded washcloth and scrub or wipe the stainless surface until any gunk or dust is removed. Then I take the second el cheapo washcloth and use it to wipe the dried good stuff into a nice bright finish! Bing bang boom that's all you've gotta do!

In Search Of Aliens: Season 1
In Search Of Aliens: Season 1
DVD ~ Artist Not Provided
Price: $9.99
38 used & new from $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Why no Blu Ray?, January 25, 2015
Why no blu ray for this release? After you've seen Giorgio in 1080p, a lower resolution just wont do. My favorite episode in this season is the Nazca one.

Delta Evo Oil Trigger Spray Bottle for Olive and Cooking Oils, 18-Ounce
Delta Evo Oil Trigger Spray Bottle for Olive and Cooking Oils, 18-Ounce
Price: $19.99
21 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool for your kitchen, January 12, 2015
Awesome product. Much, much better than the Misto. We got it to make microwave potato chips but have found many uses for it. No, it doesn't spray a fine mist but it does enable you to have much more control over you evoo than by pouring it.

Butterfly® Pads / Body Liners for Bowel Leaks - Men's M/L 28 Count
Butterfly® Pads / Body Liners for Bowel Leaks - Men's M/L 28 Count
Offered by Butterfly Body Liners
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea that needs improvement., January 12, 2015
I was really hoping this product was going to work. I think it has the correct shape and materials but it needs a better adhesive to stay where it's supposed to stay. It comes off with very little normal activity. I tried it under two different scenarios; going to the market and just moving around my house and both times it came off. I know I put it on correctly. Maybe I should try some duct tape...lol.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 8:01 PM PST

Listen
Listen
Price: $15.88
29 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars I listened and I liked., January 3, 2015
This review is from: Listen (Audio CD)
Great driving music.

Into the Storm (Blu-ray + DVD)
Into the Storm (Blu-ray + DVD)
DVD ~ Richard Armitage
Price: $22.99
34 used & new from $10.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome spcial effects brought down by bad dialog & plot., January 3, 2015
The special effects are top notch. Good fun watching the utter power of a tornado...... BUT......there was so much cheese in the plot and dialog, I thought I was watching one of those cheesy SyFy Flicks. If you fast forward through the bad parts, it's a good workout for your home theater.

Wait, Wait, Wait
Wait, Wait, Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, December 20, 2014
This review is from: Wait, Wait, Wait (MP3 Music)
Love this song. Takes me back to my younger days, having fun "trippin in the halls singing "I'm okay!"". Now when is the album coming out?

FoxFarm FX14002 32 oz. FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Concentrate 0.01-0.3-0.7
FoxFarm FX14002 32 oz. FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Concentrate 0.01-0.3-0.7
Price: $16.18
33 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, July 14, 2014
You simply have to use this stuff on your veggie garden. If you could only taste the cucumbers and squash we are already harvesting. Definitely looking forward to see what this does to our tomatoes and peppers.

ProSource Premium Heavy Duty Double Rail Adjustable Telescopic Rolling Clothing and Garment Rack
Offered by ProSource Discounts, Inc.
Price: $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good clothes rack. The instructions are a hoot!, June 25, 2014
My wife is a clothes horse. She finally ran out of closet space and needed one of these. Unlike normal, one pole clothes racks which can tip easily, this unit's two pole design makes is very stable. If you are even the minimally mechanically inclines, you will have no trouble putting this together because the instructions for this are so badly translated, they're hilarious! Dinked it one star for the horribly funny instructions.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TaoTronics® TT-GL05 UFO Led Grow Light 90W For Plant Growing Germinating Flowing Seeding (45*3W, 135W Theoretically)*
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $149.99
3 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hightly Recomended, May 29, 2014
When my Agro Max UFO died, I decided to try this unit based on the many positive reviews. I put it in my cabinet next to an older UFO that had always performed well. Because the lights hang side by side and there's one plant underneath each light and each plant gets the same nutrients, doing a "Pepsi Challenge" was easy. Let's just say I got easily double the yield from this unit. I'm a very happy camper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6