Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for K. Ketelsen > Reviews

Browse

K. Ketelsen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Ketelsen RSS Feed (Fulton, Il United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Dresden Files: Season 1
The Dresden Files: Season 1
DVD ~ Paul Blackthorne
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $10.39
53 used & new from $3.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome series!, December 26, 2011
This review is from: The Dresden Files: Season 1 (DVD)
I really wish this would have gone on for another season! While the discrepancies from the books are rather obvious, (I just can't forgive the Jeep for the Bug switch) It was a captivating show! And it kept you hopping! I watched the series after reading the first book, so it was fun comparing the books to the series!

Borzoi (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
Borzoi (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
by Desiree Scott
Price: $19.95
22 used & new from $7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 26, 2011
Great basic book for the new Borzoi owner, or someone just curious about the breed. Only has basic information on the breed.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Slight improvement....but not what we needed, December 26, 2011
Bought for child with ODD as well as ADD. It helped with the ADD a little, but did nothing for the ODD. Waste of money on my part.

Bon Jovi Encyclopaedia
Bon Jovi Encyclopaedia
by Neil Daniels
41 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for daughter, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Bon Jovi Encyclopaedia (Paperback)
Bought this as a gift for my daughter, who is a huge Bon Jovi fan. She loves it, and it adds to her collection.

The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
DVD ~ Jennifer Saunders
Offered by Politos Books
Price: $8.67
26 used & new from $3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 26, 2011
Loved it. Of course, I love Jennifer Saunders anyway. Not one to watch with the kiddies around due to language.

Kuhn Rikon Slim Safety Lid Lifter, White
Kuhn Rikon Slim Safety Lid Lifter, White
Price: $11.99
19 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 26, 2011
Took a little bit to figure out how to use it, but thankfully, instructions are right on the opener. Works like a dream! After having been through at least 3 can openers int he last year, I have high hopes for this one. So far, so good! This was recommended to me by someone who has one, so i have it in good authority it is an excellent choice!

The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360
The Black Eyed Peas Experience - Xbox 360
Offered by DarkwingLLC
Price: $7.20
111 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but needs work., December 26, 2011
Apparently my version came without a coach, or at least, he is very lazy. Have tried repeatedly to get his to do his job, but he just ignores us. Nothing like feeling like an idiot in your own living room trying to get assistance in every way shape or form, and watching the whole song and dance flash by you. Wave your hand? you're dancing. Stand still and raise your hand, the whole thing keeps going. Maybe he knows we are hopeless? lol Anyway, overall is a fun game, but obviously we are not improving our dance ability!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2012 10:46 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great distraction for easily bored baby!, November 9, 2006
I originally purchased this as a way to keep an eye on my daughter, since she was in the back seat of our van. It turned out to be a sanity saving device . We live by train tracks, and the music and lights help to distract her while we wait. I will say, though, that the cold weather zapped the batteries, so maybe re-chargeables are in order for this toy. My toddler also loves it. He uses the remote to turn it on and off, which in itself entertains his sister.

Page: 1 | 2