Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Mario Dominguez > Reviews

Browse

Mario Dominguez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mario Dominguez RSS Feed (Chihuahua, Chihuahua MEXICO)

NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE NRG Style# 521286 Size: 10 M US MENS
NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE NRG Style# 521286 Size: 10 M US MENS

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 Years A Clipper, April 28, 2014
I sold my Mexican family to pay for these shoes. Nonetheless, it was worth it. They are gardening and I feel like I'm walking on grass. Or smoking it.

Lindbergh
Lindbergh
by A. Scott Berg
Price: $14.63
297 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Charles Lindbergh - Who knew?, October 5, 2011
This review is from: Lindbergh (Paperback)
I read this book just a few weeks ago. I had no idea who he truly was and what he did for the United States of America. There are only a few chapters in the book that are boring, but for the most part - I found this book to be absolutely well written and one of the best books that I have ever read. I couldn't put it down after I started reading it. I give it 5 stars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2011 1:04 PM PST

Focus on Grammar: A Basic Course for Reference and Practice (Complete Student Book)
by Irene Schoenberg
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, August 15, 2000
Well, what more can I say. I teach English in Mexico and bought this book here. It's a bit more expensive here, but it was well worth the wait. In addition to the book, I bought the workbook, the teacher's manual and the cassettes. The level of the book itself is about 4th to 7th grade. It is a very impressive book and intend on buying the newest series, when or if they become available. I would recommend this series to anyone who would be interested in teaching ESL or EFL.