Profile for ZJS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ZJS RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
SAMSUNG ML-2955ND Workgroup Up to 29 ppm in Letter Monochrome Laser Printer
SAMSUNG ML-2955ND Workgroup Up to 29 ppm in Letter Monochrome Laser Printer
Offered by buy2enjoy-WeShipDaily
Price: $218.98
14 used & new from $87.81

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent to the Recycling Bin, June 28, 2014
Good little printer, when it worked, at a reasonable price. Lack of support, and lack of information (limited status lights) as to why it was not working was aggravating. Will not buy another Samsung printer. Replaced with a wireless HP that all the Mac and PC devices in our home have been able to use reliably and consistently.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers  (Graphite)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Graphite)
59 used & new from $54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Special Offers Means Ads, January 25, 2013
We have multiple Kindles of various generations in our home and have been very happy with the product. Needed to get a replacement Kindle for my daughter, saw the price, clicked on buy. Good product, size and profile are good for her; also picked up the Amazon case which cost as much as the Kindle itself.

Only disappointment, and I should have paid closer attention, is that by "Special Offers" they mean advertisements. Very annoying and I would have gladly paid the extra $20 not to have the ads.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2013 9:57 AM PST

The Gathering: The Second Draeken War #2 (The Chronicles of Lumineia)
The Gathering: The Second Draeken War #2 (The Chronicles of Lumineia)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simply amazing, October 7, 2012
this is truly a great book the author leads up to events amazingly well among other things. though i think her could go a bit easier on the !

Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with 2.3 Gallon output per day - Pink
Price: $44.99
14 used & new from $32.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the cleaning, April 13, 2012
Bought this for my daughter based on design and reviews, It has worked to our expectation with it set in the middle of it's vapor range the humidifier will still have water in it the next morning. I am pretty good about emptying it out and letting it air dry between uses (never gets completely dry due to limited air flow from single opening in bottom). 3-4 weeks into use, I decided to use the vinegar solution to clean, while doing so I saw a few black spots inside but it is impossible to reach them and the vinegar did not clear them out. I am about to try the chlorine solution to see if I can clean them out, otherwise I am inclined to buy something else that is easier to clean. One other comment mentioned when there is water in the basin and you pull the top off it will drip water, not a lot just enough to require clean up.

If the cleaning were easier and it did not drip when pulling it apart I would have given the unit a higher score as we have been happy with the performance otherwise.

ASUS Dual-Band Wireless-N 600 Router (RT-N56U)
ASUS Dual-Band Wireless-N 600 Router (RT-N56U)
Price: $87.99
121 used & new from $46.83

4.0 out of 5 stars No VPN Support, May 3, 2011
This product would be five stars if it supported VPN (virtual private network). I use VPN to work from home when needed, and this product (with the current firmware) does not support the use of VPN.

We have not changed our cable internet connection plan but have seen a dramatic increase in performance since installing this router.

Followed the enclosed set up sheet, ended up loading the utilities via the enclosed CD and was up and running in less than 10 minutes.

We connect multiple devices to this router: Kindles(3), Rokus(3), laptops (4), dektops(2), iPhones(4), iTouch(1) and despite the demands on the device it has performed beautifully. The picture quality from the Roku has improved markedly and we no longer get that dropped signal where it reloads the show or reduces video quality to improve streaming. My web browsing (non-VPN)is likewise very fast and the improvement in on line gaming is amazing. Used to be if we were uploading large files or gaming the system would slow to a crawl, but no longer.

If you do not need VPN, this is a great router to own (if you use a cable modem and it is older consider upgrading this as well to one that supports DOCSIS 3.0 to ensure no performance bottle necks at the cable modem).
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2011 11:10 AM PDT

Witch & Wizard
Witch & Wizard
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Witch & Wizard (Kindle Edition)
this is a great book but it got a little confusing with the switching of the points of veiw but all in all it was a great book

TOTO MS854114S#01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet, Cotton White
TOTO MS854114S#01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet, Cotton White
Price: $438.23
11 used & new from $381.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, just bought 2nd, April 27, 2010
We have older toilets that were clogging and/or leaking and based on our research we chose to purchase this toilet (without the sanagloss as another reviewer stated you cannot use bleach based products on a sanagloss finish, though I could find nothing on the Toto web site on this). We bought the one as a test, and intend to replace the other two toilets in the house also. Oddly enough, the plumber who installed was impressed with our choice as well and he asked where we picked it up (he is a Kohler reseller). Initial impression of the functionality is very positive flush is quick and powerful, refill cycle is short, toilet is quiet.

The one negative was the delivery (delivery company CEVA). We are a Amazon Prime customer and this product was supposed to be delivered on Thursday but we did not receive until Monday and no one contacted us to say the delivery would be late or why.

05/01/10 Update
First one worked so well, uses so much less water, one piece design makes for fewer points of failure, and the slow closing seat is a plus - that we have ordered a second for the kids bathroom. Ordered on 4/27 and this time CEVA delivered on 4/30 - huge improvement on our first experience. When we remodel the downstairs bath we will likely buy another.

Eleventh Grade Burns #4: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Eleventh Grade Burns #4: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars o my god, March 20, 2010
its hard for me to find books but a friend told me about tese books and wow they can not be explained with words ending i shall not tell but it makes want the next book as soon as you are done reading it.

The Siege of Macindaw: Book Six (Ranger's Apprentice 6)
The Siege of Macindaw: Book Six (Ranger's Apprentice 6)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Enjoyed It, January 9, 2010
Both of 12 year olds enjoyed this book. In fact they have enjoyed this entire series. The books engage them quickly in fact they have read all the books and we just purchased book 7.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, light roast, May 12, 2007
The grind is fairly coarse so there is not a lot of extraction, use a little more coffee when you brew and you will be rewarded with a smooth, full, non acidic cup of coffee. I have been a drinker of Peet's and Starbucks for years but found the high acidity upsetting if I drank more than a cup or two. Recently a friend of mine from Germany introduced us to this coffee and we have been sold ever since. If you like a darker roast, and a coffee with a finer grind then get the expresso roast (d'Oro) we use this in our drip coffee maker as well for a different but equally non acidic cup of coffee

Page: 1 | 2