Profile for Patricia Nichols > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Nichols "Livin in the Frontier" RSS Feed (Superior, MT USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Anazazi Beans
Anazazi Beans
Offered by Southeast Plains Trading
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get - Great to eat., October 4, 2014
This review is from: Anazazi Beans (Misc.)
Great beans! I soaked them and cooked them immediately on receipt and they did not disappoint. Happy to be able to find Anasazi beans at Amazon!

The TeaSpot Tuffy Steeper, Silicone Loose Tea Infuser, color: Blueberry, 3.2 Ounce Box
Offered by Celery Street
Price: $12.94
5 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, fits a lot of cups, and saves on tea bags!, October 4, 2014
I bought one of these at a travel shop and waited a long time to use it. Once I did, it became my go-to tea maker everyday. I did hurt it though, when i squeezed the tea from the bottom (to drain it). I accidently unhinged the silicone from the top. So, I'm ordering another one. I really enjoy using this, and it has saved me a ton in do-it-yourself tea bags!

Sociology of Marriage and the Family: Gender, Love, and Property
Sociology of Marriage and the Family: Gender, Love, and Property
by Randall Collins
Price: $183.84
70 used & new from $5.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Textbook Ever, September 8, 2014
I had this book as a Sociology text many years ago (previous edition) and I was blown away with the content and approach. I couldn't put it down - and read ahead of class assignments. Just TOO good. Oh, and I wound up going for a Masters in Sociology, based on my love of this topic. KUDOS to the authors; simply the best.

Truly's Natural Deodorant, ORGANIC
Truly's Natural Deodorant, ORGANIC
Offered by Truly's Natural Products, LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough customer is very impressed., July 24, 2014
I have aimed for natural deodorants as I absolutely hate the feel of aluminum based deodorants, and every 5 minutes, someone says they are bad for you in another way. But mostly those aluminum one work. Enter: Truly's. Now THIS is more like it. It goes on easy and doesn't change the feel of your skin, and for odor control it is amazing! I've been a tough customer for other deodorants, but this one just works like I've always wished.
I've been using it for a couple summer months - and really put it to the test. Super humid, super hot weather . . . then, due to lost luggage, having to spend two days in my same clothes. Surprisingly - no sign of body odor on my clothes or ME!?!
I'm sure it has to do with some personal chemistry, but this really works for me, and nothing else, commercial or otherwise, ever has. I guess all I ever needed was a little coconut oil and sugar!

Rescue YJTD-DB12-W Disposable Yellow Jacket Trap, West of the Rockies
Rescue YJTD-DB12-W Disposable Yellow Jacket Trap, West of the Rockies
Price: $6.98
25 used & new from $2.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye to Yellow Jackets, July 7, 2014
I'm very impressed with this product. We live in Montana and have tons of yellow jackets. Following package directions, I hung the trap. It was not supposed to be fully effective for 2-5 hours, but IMMEDIATELY it started attracting the yellow jackets, and it continues to attract them in great numbers. I haven't seen anything this effective, and I have tried quite a few.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ADRENALS ARE GOOD AS NEW, December 12, 2013
I have used this product for more than a year. After being diagnosed with adrenal issues, my naturopath suggested I try supplementing my adrenals with this product. Unlike ANY other vitamin C, this gets to the root of the issue and keeps me functioning perfectly. It's easy to take, and easy to remember . . . once you've felt the difference!

Curel Foot Therapy Cream, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Curel Foot Therapy Cream, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by bizzy-bees
Price: $23.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet, in short order!, December 12, 2013
This is very amazing stuff; it makes your feet perfect in just a couple nights. I think it must work on my special nighttime socks, too, because they have become very relaxed and now fall off my feet! For sure, this will provide the change you seek. I'm a believer and I've tried several other creams before this one.

NYDJ Women's Janice Denim Legging Jean, Dark Ash, 6
NYDJ Women's Janice Denim Legging Jean, Dark Ash, 6
Offered by M & M Marketplace
Price: $104.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color - dependable fit, November 23, 2013
I had tried the jeans at a dept store, but they didn't have the right size. Then I went to Amazon to find the same item, and I found this color, Dark Ash, which was something my store didn't have, but I was pretty sure I would like. Let me say, "I LOVE IT." It's a soft neutral color that's not exactly gray or black, but just the right color for so many tops. And that's why I took the time to write this. NYDJ fits like a glove and this color is divine. Thanks, Amazon!

In Search of a Home: Nineteenth-Century Wendish Immigration
In Search of a Home: Nineteenth-Century Wendish Immigration
by George R. Nielsen
Price: $15.14
41 used & new from $13.78

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Wend! And I needed this information., October 30, 2013
I bought the book as I read about it on Facebook. Not only was it informative, I actually found my great grandfather's name in here along with other correct information about where he settled.

Book was well written and interesting. I couldn't put it down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe how good these are!, October 30, 2013
I never got to the cheese - the biscuit is just thin enough, sweet enough, tasty enough to have on its own or with a little cheese. But they are so good, it's hard to stop once you start.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3