Profile for East Coast Reader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

East Coast Reader RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Camper Women's 21079 Peu Nara Mary Pump,Negro,37 M EU / 7 B(M) US
Camper Women's 21079 Peu Nara Mary Pump,Negro,37 M EU / 7 B(M) US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable pump, September 11, 2012
Absolutely love them - so comfortable and attractive. They have a nice rounded toe with lots of room, padding around the inside of the heel and a wonderful cushy foot bed.
I usually wear either a 36 or 37 european, or 6.5 - feet are not narrow, closer to wide - the 37 fits just right.
I haven't had them long enough to comment on how they hold up over time.

El Naturalista Women's N095 Iggdrasil Mary Jane Flat,Black,37 EU (US Women's 7 M)
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $134.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first sight, April 20, 2012
Loved them right out of the box. They are comfortable and adorable. I wear a US size 6.5 medium, and the european size 37 fit exactly - any smaller and they would not be wearable. They at first were a little stiff and heavier than some shoes I own but after an hour or so they feel like I'd never want to take them off. I'd buy more in a heartbeat. I just hope they hold up well over time.

Run Like a Mother: How to Get Moving--and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity
Run Like a Mother: How to Get Moving--and Not Lose Your Family, Job, or Sanity
by Dimity McDowell
Price: $12.81
187 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration!, March 24, 2012
Absolutely love this book. Its not a cookbook/step by step guide to running or training, but is so inspirational that it should get you wanting to lace up your shoes and get going. I know it did that for me.

Moving Comfort Women's 7.5-Inch Compression Short
Moving Comfort Women's 7.5-Inch Compression Short

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but more low cut than photo suggests, March 20, 2012
I ordered these looking for a wide waistband on a pair of compression shorts. They are nice quality, heavy enough to wear alone or under running shorts and as comfortable as any pair of compression shorts can be. The inner liner is very comfortable also. I am 5'1" and 130 lbs and the medium fit me well, but I think a size small would work also for more support. They are much more low-cut than the picture suggests though which is a problem for my c-section gut - they do roll down constantly and I have to straighten out the waistband. If the cut was a bit higher and stayed put around my waist, they'd be perfect. If you have a flat stomach they'd be great.

The Wolf Gift
The Wolf Gift
by Anne Rice
Price: $19.68
117 used & new from $0.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, March 8, 2012
This review is from: The Wolf Gift (Hardcover)
The first part of the Wolf Gift seems hurried and almost like a draft. Big things happen in half a sentence with little or no exposition. Towards the middle of the book things start to pick up a little bit and are fleshed out in Anne Rice style. Only Anne could make you love a house as much as the characters in the book (much like the Mayfair Witches). The middle to end of the book have a good old fashioned gothic flair. The book seemed to be almost an intro to a series rather than a stand-alone story. And, some of the romantic elements were a bit too much weird fantasy for my taste (wolf sex with strange but very willing woman who appears out the forest and apparently jumps right in with no second thoughts, and then continues to jump on the wolf man at every opportunity). Most of the characters were curiously not very likable either. I enjoyed it for what it was, and I hope its the start of a new series, but not my favorite Anne Rice by far. Good read if you don't try to pick it apart too much.

BUNN HG Phase Brew 8-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
BUNN HG Phase Brew 8-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Offered by Scott's National Product Source
Price: $155.99
5 used & new from $148.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective...other reviewers were correct, February 2, 2012
I read as many reviews of this machine as I could, here and on the Bunn website. So many people said the machine worked for a short time, then flashes a "CLE" message and won't heat the water. I called Bunn customer service before buying this and asked specifically if this problem had been resolved. She assured me it was all fixed, "just the usual kinds of bugs to work out whenever something new is developed" - so I ordered it, and had great coffee for a week, and today the thing flashed the CLE error and won't heat water. Unbelievable. Mr. Coffee cost me $20 and has been working for years....guess he's back in service. So disappointed, but seeing how many reviewers here went through two and three replacement Bunn machines with the same issues, I don't think I'll even be asking for a replacement, just a refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 11:18 AM PST

Komfort Kidz 'Woodstock' Shoes (8, Red)
Komfort Kidz 'Woodstock' Shoes (8, Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely adorable, excellent quality, January 22, 2012
So incredibly adorable, and high quality. If only they came in bigger sizes!! They are good for wider feet, have a good grip on the bottom, and are easy for my 2 year to put on and take off herself. Love them (and you can't beat the price). Worth every penny!

Prince Lionheart weePOD Basix, Berry Blue
Prince Lionheart weePOD Basix, Berry Blue
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $13.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 22, 2012
Super comfortable, easy to use, easy to clean, and stands up on the floor when not in use. What more could you ask for? Everything from this company is always high quality. Love it!

Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Blue)
Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Blue)
Offered by Protech Direct
Price: $144.00
31 used & new from $70.00

1.0 out of 5 stars So frustrating to use, January 22, 2012
I so wanted to like this thing. The touch bezel is terrible - sometimes it works for me, sometimes it doesn't. It always works for my husband, go figure. Trying to set up the personal profile using just 2 buttons and swiping the bezel was so frustrating. The thing is huge too - even with the small watch band installed, I felt like it was circa 1982 and I had a huge computer strapped to my wrist. (I am a petite person). Finally no matter what I did, I could not consistently upload anything to the website to see my run. The first time it worked like a dream. Second run, no matter what I did the watch wouldn't connect to the computer, I downloaded the software over and over, followed the directions, logged into GarminConnect, and the thing sat there like a bump on a log. Utterly frustrating for something that should be easy. And the HRM was ungodly uncomfortable - that thing strapped on along with a sports bra was just too much. Returned, returned, returned.

Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown
Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the slightly higher cost, December 31, 2011
These are soft and cushioney, the color is great, and they stuck on the first try to my irregular beveled furniture corners. What more could you ask for? I've purchased Safety 1st products many times and they always break, and never stick - everything I've ever bought from Lionheart has been high quality and worth the extra pennies spent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8